Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

ZouWeiShangJi

Reaction score
Or, turning it around

Me: "hey you want a drink?"

Her: "Yeah!"

Me: "Cool. Bar's over there, you tell that guy standing behind it what you want, pay him, and he'll make it for you. Later"

better to have approached with something else and gotten plenty of rapport before you ditch.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny stuff. Especially loved the -

Her: What are the chances of you buying me a drink?
You: What are the chances of you giving me a ****job!!

or

You: cool, bars over there. Tell that guy stood behind it what you want and he'll make you it and then pay him.

I would probably say

"What am i gonna get in return?"

If they give you a peck say "thats not good enough"

If they give you a full on french you could comment on how that kind of makes them a hooker :D

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
will you get me a drink

"sure, pick what you want"
turn to bartender,
"barman, can i get a bottle of your most expensive champagne"

turn back to her
"is that ok for you?"

her"yes, thank you"

"its cool, il just have a beer!"
walk back to your table

Surmjolkarinn

Reaction score
Last weekend

OK, last weekend this happened to me, a girl that I asked how she liked the band that was playing and she did not reply, 5 minutes later she says: "hey!, don't you want to buy me a drink?"
and I hate this question, the girl looked a bit bored and for a reason, she looked booooring,
so I replied real fast: "how much does it cost to **** you?",
she says: "WHAT?"
and I reply: "well, if you are for sale anyway, can't I just go straight to the ****ing, how much is it?"

she turned away and did not talk to me more that evening :cool:

after reading this post i realized that maybe some girls are actually trying to pick up guys with this, so switching to C/F might be better, specially liked the "yes" and then time how long she will talk to you without you buying a drink, i guess the "how much for a ****" reply is a bit too ****y without being funny, except for the buddy's...
but another reply that should work fine is "why?" and just watch her like you really don't understand why you should buy her a drink.

AcknowledgeDaRep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field tested this last week in a noisy club, worked beautifully:

HB: Can you buy me a drink?
AC: Sure...(waits 3 secs). Well what are you waiitng for?
HB: what? (look of surprise)
AC: Didn't you say "Can I buy you a drink"?
HB: No, I said can you buy me a drink!
AC: Yeah that's what I thought you said... I'll have a straight scotch on the rocks.
HB: No, I said can YOU buy me a drink! (getting a little frustrated and comes real close and talks in my ear)
AC: nah just one drink will do me for now, you can buy me another one later. I'll be on the sofa down there (points and walks away)

This was hilarious, the girl (a HB8) was so frustrated with me that she ended up meeting me at the sofa with my drink. I ended up making out with her on the dance floor :)

egamirorrimeht

Reaction score
Originally posted by mike123
HER: "Will you buy me a drink?"
YOU: "Whats the point in buying you a drink if you dont swallow anyway?" *dead serious face*

Good, let me add a variation:

HER: Will you buy me a drink?

MOI: Let me put it this way...I'll buy you a drink, but you'd better swallow.

Aquatico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: Would you buy me a drink?

Me: What do I get out of it?

Girl: (Insert someting here)

Me: (if it's not good enough) ....and what else?

if you keep saying that, they'll keep doing more until you're satisfyied.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UnluckynLuv
I did this-

her- will you buy me a drink/

me- Sure, i already have, it's at my place. you want to come and get it?
did it work?

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
my god some of these are classics.....

i like to say "why ? do u need something to calm your nerves ??"

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not totally related..but I had the oddest thing work a few months ago.

I saw a beautiful woman across the room with a bunch of guys.

I had the waitress send her a large water with a lemon in it and point to me saying "He says he's not interested."

The girl came over to my table and that was that.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
This one is right up my alley. New Years Eve, a woman "LJBF" who wanted to hang out with me, was buying some mad drinks off of MY tab. She then decides there are no males there she particularly wants, so she wants to move on (by herself) to another bar to "manhunt"....I then reminded her, "Sure sweetheart, just be sure to pay your half of the tab" at which point she acted insulted, and pissed off, and I made a comment about "if I aint hittin' it, I aint paying for it" At which point she paid and split. No platonic hug goodbye!:cheer:

Yesterday, after working all day, I was relaxing at the bar, and there are three ladies there. "Vangie, a repulsive, flabby cokehead/burnout who thinks she is a Playboy Playmate, "Libby" an even grosser 54 year old wrinkly old lady who resembles "Witchiepoo" from HR PufnStuf, and "Brenda" who is a friend and co-worker, who I love to "play-flirt" with, and who I am close to, but not in a sexual way. "Brenda" knows she can get away with murder with me, as I have her back, and am always doing favors for her, (Because I like her, and I want to, not because I expect sex, or affection) so she says "Jack wants to buy me a drink, huh Jack" and just to be an a$$, I decide to buy her one, as I know it will piss off the other two. So I tell the bartender to get her whatever she wants, and JUST LIKE FUKKING CLOCKWORK, "Vangie" chimes in, "Jack, what about Libby", and I answered, "Sorry, her name aint Brenda"....

I did this to show the other two, that I will buy drinks for whomever I goddammned please. I KNOW Brenda loves to play guys for drinks, but I'd buy her a drink the way I'd buy a male pal a drink, because I like her as a person. But "Vangie" sees me as a dumb male, who she can supposedly manipulate, just because she has a vagina. And I wanted to show her, that that was certainly not the case. I love to frustrate these types.

Bottom line fact, as far as purchasing females drinks at the bar. There are certain rules and regulations.

1. IF I am hitting it, if the female will get naked for me, and let me have my way, she doesnt pay for alcohol, unless of course, she wants to.

2. IF the lady is a REAL TRUE platonic friend, and we are tight, sure, I'll purchase a drink for her, no problem, and I expect the favor returned. A DRINK.

3. IF there exists REAL F'n POWERFUL chemistry, and a chance at a night spent together, some woman I just met, for example, if the KINO is going real well, odds are she will get drinks bought for her.

4. As far as Attention Wh0res like the aforementioned "Vangie" she gets nothing. If she tries to even bum a cigarette, she is reminded that it is a loan. She lights her own cigarettes, and she buys her own drinks, and when she tries to manipulate me into buying a drink for someone, she gets it thrown back into her face.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Very intriguing post. "Can you buy me a drink" implies much. When a woman is asking this of a man, it could mean she is a selfish, cheap mooch, that would rather a man buy her a 7.50 drink, so she can use that $$$ for 2 packs of cigarettes, or it could mean, "I'll return the favor, by letting you drink from my mouth"

It's hard to say these days, which one you are dealing with. I'll usually wait until I am 110% sure there is real chemistry there, before making any moves. I bought a pretty gal a drink the other day, after she asked for one, only after a long sensual kiss was exchanged. Will we see each other again? Probably, and there was the chemistry I was talking about. In that case, it was worth a 5 dollar shot.

In another case, a dumb broad I know asked me what time I got off, so that I could buy her a drink. This one had/has ZERO intentions of giving up her a$$ for me, and I had/have ZERO intentions of spending 8 cents on her.

so that being that, I'd say that if she is worth pursuing, and there is physical chemistry/mental chemistry, sure, why not.

If she is a mooch, she needs to be reminded of such. There are two Attention Wh0res at this bar I frequent, and on two occasions, a bartender has callled them on their $hit, and made them pay for THEIR OWN liquor, and you talk about Hell having no fury, like an Attention Wh0re being told to pay for her own drinks? It was as funny as any Chapelle Show skit, watching it live.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta try some of these out but not a lot of chicks ask me for drinks.

This is another form of BUMP

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably do something like this:

her: "Will you buy me a drink?"
Me: Sure babe... (then order her a glass of water)... then I'd say with a little smile : "It's healthier...and It'll smoothen out your wrinkles"

I'd only do this with a really hot babe.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres another one:

her: can you buy me a drink?

me: I'm not into drinking very much are you?

or

me: are you the type of girl where I need to buy your approval?