Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship: HELP, I'm an emotional wreck!

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32, who are you to tell me what I felt? You're not me.

I wish I didn't love her at this point honestly because I'm going through hell right now...I can't eat, I can't sleep, and even when I try to keep myself busy I still can't stop thinking about what happened...it's torture!

and if I do email her again, it will be in a month or so, asking how shes doing and allude to the fact that I have other women in my life now and have moved on.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikeman!
if I do email her again, it will be in a month or so, asking how shes doing and allude to the fact that I have other women in my life now and have moved on.
You sound like a junkie who don't know when to call it quits.

Just like any addiction you got to stop cold turkey. You will suffer but each day its going to be better.

Never again should you cross paths with this woman because it will bring you back to square 1.

End it move on with your life and forget about her. Time helps heal all wounds.

DjDamage

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike...I've been there buddy...talk to some chick on the phone for awhile and you start to feel something you think is love. When in reality it's infatuation and the idea of being with her. You can't be in love with someone you don't know. You might have know things about her, but you didn't know her.

It's not a slap in your face I promise you, it's just the facts.

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update(for those who are interested):

Like some have said here, if I DID want this to work out, the best thing would be for me to leave her alone...I did that and 2 days after Valentine's(today), she's now sent me a short e-mail via phone saying she's thinking about me and hopes I'm ok.

Now in the meantime I have been talking to two other girls and I have one of them who wants to sleep with me(although I'm not too interested in these girls, only 7's). Feels good to have the ball in my court, I can actually go without thinking about her every 1/2 hour now knowing that she's tried to get ahold of me.

I'm not sure exactly what is going through her head right now...If I still want to work things out with her, not quite sure how I need to handle her from here on out...

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikeman!
Update(for those who are interested):
Feels good to have the ball in my court, I can actually go without thinking about her every 1/2 hour now knowing that she's tried to get ahold of me.
WOW your making progess, you can live almost 30 minutes of your life w/out her. I think this guy should be the AFC poster child. Honestly I can't recall anyone being more AFC than him. Lets start a poll.