Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection/ do i hit on her friend

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl gave me reasons saying She dont want us to be together. Her best friend whom i know is warming up to me, today went with her friend to the beach great times, kino etc.

her friend says She wont tell her friend and i should not tell her either that we were together . I invited her friend over for drinks this weekend which She agrees on Condtion that its between us. Should i go ahead and bang her friend? What if She founds out?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I missing something? I assume the original girl you are referring to is just some random chick you tried to get on and it didn't work out. Why would you let that hold you back from sleeping with the friend? You owe the original girl nothing.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I missing something? I assume the original girl you are referring to is just some random chick you tried to get on and it didn't work out. Why would you let that hold you back from sleeping with the friend? You owe the original girl nothing.
Have known origianl girl for some time now. Her friend was Teling me today at the beach how She talk good about me all the time. But She need time to figure things out bla bla.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we really need to state the obvious and do you really need to ask that question?
So your guess is as good as mine. I bang her friend and may be She could change her mind right

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your guess is as good as mine. I bang her friend and may be She could change her mind right
OP, this right here shows me the real problem: you have oneitis for the original girl. Bang her friend; original girl means nothing. If the opportunity presents itself, bang her too. I can tell you right now that if you do get with the original girl, it is doomed for heartache due to your oneitis.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl gave me reasons saying She dont want us to be together. Her best friend whom i know is warming up to me, today went with her friend to the beach great times, kino etc.

her friend says She wont tell her friend and i should not tell her either that we were together . I invited her friend over for drinks this weekend which She agrees on Condtion that its between us. Should i go ahead and bang her friend? What if She founds out?
You shouldn't be asking this question, but since you seem to really not know for some reason. Yes, bang her friend.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re focused on the wrong thing. You should be focused on the chick who is making things easy on you for getting in her pants. Not the original girl who you aren’t her first choice and she is deciding whether or not she has nothing else better to do (pun intended).

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl A said no with reasons listed. You are under no obligation to her.

Her Friend, Girl B is up to meet and do naughty things.....
She is her own person and can answer for her self. Honor her wishes on discretion though...

Girl a is off the table...Forget about it....

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score

Am I reading this correctly? Youre letting a random girl you approached who isn't interested in you control your life?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have known origianl girl for some time now. Her friend was Teling me today at the beach how She talk good about me all the time. But She need time to figure things out bla bla.
She needs time because there is someone else in the picture.
Most of the time we are so focused on a detail, that we don't get the obvious.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I personally know a guy that was dating a chick and after they broke up, he saw the chick's mom out in a bar. He fvcked the mom (ONS).

Several months later, he starts dating the chick's sister. They end up getting married and divorced 6 or 7 years later.

Point is- bang whoever you want. If he can walk into Thanksgiving dinner and look at his wife's sister and his wife's mom, knowing they slobbered on his knob, you can bang this chick's friend.

It should be all about what you want. Go for it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he saw the chick's mom out in a bar. He fvcked the mom (ONS).

Several months later, he starts dating the chick's sister. They end up getting married and divorced 6 or 7 years later.
That's a wonderfully messed up and fu'cking hilarious story. omgf lmfao :lol::rofl:

Well they do say that success is the best revenge. lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would that be a factor in what your decision is? People really need to stop analyzing what someone else "might do" and try and base their actions off that and start doing whatever they want to do.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally know a guy that was dating a chick and after they broke up, he saw the chick's mom out in a bar. He fvcked the mom (ONS).

Point is- bang whoever you want. If he can walk into Thanksgiving dinner and look at his wife's sister and his wife's mom, knowing they slobbered on his knob, you can bang this chick's friend.

It should be all about what you want. Go for it.
talk about hitting the nest

but for the op and anyone else who still have doubts, if you end with a girl and is any good in the bed you will get a free pass with her friends, she will tell you how good you are then curiosity will hit.