"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #6

All (4) Like Like (4)

    1. Like

      dude99

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        2,550
      • Reaction score
        3,105
    2. Like

      vic1234

      Don Juan 40
      • Messages
        146
      • Reaction score
        71
    3. Like

      SammyNfor

      Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        41
      • Reaction score
        19
    4. Like

      TheNewStyle123

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        621
      • Reaction score
        464
  • Loading…
Top