Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection/ do i hit on her friend

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl gave me reasons saying She dont want us to be together. Her best friend whom i know is warming up to me, today went with her friend to the beach great times, kino etc.

her friend says She wont tell her friend and i should not tell her either that we were together . I invited her friend over for drinks this weekend which She agrees on Condtion that its between us. Should i go ahead and bang her friend? What if She founds out?
Who cares if she finds out? If she rejected you, then she's irrelevant.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Up date, so girl A who rejected me found out I was in the beach with her friend. I meet girl A in Mall today but ignored her. After few hours her friend called me and to inform me that girl A asked her to delete me from insta and that girl A don’t want to hear anything about me. Girl A is so mad that me and her friend are getting on well. They had big fight about me...

Thanks guys for your heads up. Am meeting her friend tomorrow again am game .

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about hitting the nest

but for the op and anyone else who still have doubts, if you end with a girl and is any good in the bed you will get a free pass with her friends, she will tell you how good you are then curiosity will hit.
Sleep with the friend. Make her squeel. Chicks can't not talk. When she tells the one that rejected you what a great time she had it will make her want you. Then you can say too late. I personally had this happen and the one that friend zoned me could not handle not having me after her friend sang the praises of my abilities.

Last edited:

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
@dude99 haha so awesome bro thanks much Gona bang her friend and for sure make her s*
Thanks guys. This forum helped me grow so much