"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

RedPill situations - wife and viagra

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
So imagine a situation where a wife sees a husband taking a viagra pill. Then the girl is upset that she does not turn him on.

What is the red pill way to handle this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
I am actually thinking this might be a good thing from a red pill perspective since it tells her covertly she is no longer as attractive to" get it up" and she need to work more on heself so the right thing to do is nothing.
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
Viagra won’t work if your not attracted to them. You actually have to get hard, vaigra just loosens the blood vessel. I’ve been on 100mg around a bunch of ugly girls and nothing. I hug one women I am attracted too and boom instant boner for a few hours or unless I find something to kill the mood.

I just did a 2 and a half hour last night with a dapo and 50mg of viagra. Her ***** will get sore long before your **** does. Most women will embrace it and not read too much into it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
This is how MANY women handle things like that. They make it about themselves. Whether it is reduced sex frequency, erectile issues, or orgasm issues (your orgasm issues, not theirs).

I wouldn't say dealing with this falls into red pill though. I would say the way to deal with it is to calmly explain that due to changes in your own body or stress or whatever you think the reason is, you've had difficulty and that it has nothing to do with her and you still find her as attractive today as you did the day you met (assuming this is at least somewhat... kind of true). If she throws a fit in response and says she doesn't believe you or begins criticizing you, then you draw a boundary and calmly explain you told her the truth, that there is nothing to debate, and that you will not be arguing with her about it, and that you find it troubling that she is accusing you of lying (assuming she is), and then walk away without discussing it further.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is one where you do it in secret. You just don't want it on her mind.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Red Pill is to self development into a better version of yourself.

Your **** is a sign of your heart health, Viagra is a Last resort
 
Top