Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reddit: 37F Why don't men chase me anymore?

U

user43770

"But, I often end up feeling too delicate to stay on the apps and leave after 3 months max and a couple 1st & 2nd dates that went nowhere."

Translation: I got pumped and dumped, and I don't have the mental capacity to accept the reason why.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. For everyone not noticing, she mentions church. To me, she looks like the kind that only had sex with the 2 dudes in her 20s.
2. I am not a grammar nazi, but I hope English was not her first language.
3. She seems imature and in denial. For a 37 y.o. woman.
4. I bet you could have a lot of sex by joining a women forum and trying to understand a little bit how they feel. But I have a soul and a d1ck and not enough time to hear more women whining so...yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29, super busy with her carreer, and wants basically what I reckon would be a christian chad. She's pretty hot, so I bet there's guys throwing themselves at her, and she's extremely kind by nature so I (and from what she told me, 2 others in the past as well) mistook this as IOI. She says she's looking for someone that has similar values as her (christian I guess, always looking to become a better person, whatever the fvck that means, etc.). Now, she says she's happy being alone but wants to find someone for life, while that 30 is closing in real fast. Anyways, I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know, and in the meantime I'm dating another 28 year old hottie, just having fun, not planning anything serious or whatsoever. I wonder if the first girl will hit the wall as well.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29, super busy with her carreer, and wants basically what I reckon would be a christian chad. She's pretty hot, so I bet there's guys throwing themselves at her, and she's extremely kind by nature so I (and from what she told me, 2 others in the past as well) mistook this as IOI. She says she's looking for someone that has similar values as her (christian I guess, always looking to become a better person, whatever the fvck that means, etc.). Now, she says she's happy being alone but wants to find someone for life, while that 30 is closing in real fast. Anyways, I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know, and in the meantime I'm dating another 28 year old hottie, just having fun, not planning anything serious or whatsoever. I wonder if the first girl will hit the wall as well.
Send her to me, please.
I am the one in bold.:lol:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her to me, please.
I am the one in bold.:lol:
She's gonna be nice and kind and do things for you and when you try to make a move, she'll reject you because she "was just being nice" and doesn't feel attracted to you lol

EDIT: oh yeah and she's a feminist

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sensation of anxiety as if you're suppose to make a move and capitalize from events she talk about is basically what feels any average man from his late teens to his 20s...guess she knows why we dont enjoy social settings as much as women do generally.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you don't know anything about "religious"women.
Believe me, you just think you know your "religious women". Maybe you even do.
I am a Christian myself and live in a country with a lot of Christian women. I know their layers.
Do you really think I've said something that's not right?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, you just think you know your "religious women". Maybe you even do.
I am a Christian myself and live in a country with a lot of Christian women. I know their layers.
Do you really think I've said something that's not right?
I've seen all kinds of religious women. There are few christian women who only have sex with 2 guys in their 20s. Doesnt matter how they present themselves or how their family is.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen all kinds of religious women. There are few christian women who only have sex with 2 guys in their 20s. Doesnt matter how they present themselves or how their family is.
I don't adress Chistians in general. Just the type presented by the OP. The kind that has 1 or 2 sexual partners until they're 30something. Maybe she falls for a guy that pumps and dumps her after a short time and her hope in men is lost. They are a really sensitive kind of woman.
What's weird for me about this one is how immature she is mentally.
TBH I was mostly exposed to them in they're 20's and very rarely their early 30's. Considering how male/female interactions work these days, it looks possible to see many reddit posts like this in the future.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't adress Chistians in general. Just the type presented by the OP. The kind that has 1 or 2 sexual partners until they're 30something. Maybe she falls for a guy that pumps and dumps her after a short time and her hope in men is lost. They are a really sensitive kind of woman.
What's weird for me about this one is how immature she is mentally.
TBH I was mostly exposed to them in they're 20's and very rarely their early 30's. Considering how male/female interactions work these days, it looks possible to see many reddit posts like this in the future.
But you can't judge a girl by the things she is revealing about herself. They all paint their stories like they are innocent and they manipulate guys very well.
My religious ex who had sex with many guys and is still riding the CC will tell the one she wants to settle with that she's a good girl. Not in a direct way but in an indirect way. These women know how to make you believe something without directory telling you how you should perceive her.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you can't judge a girl by the things she is revealing about herself. They all paint their stories like they are innocent and they manipulate guys very well.
My religious ex who had sex with many guys and is still riding the CC will tell the one she wants to settle with that she's a good girl. Not in a direct way but in an indirect way. These women know how to make you believe something without directory telling you how you should perceive her.
I am speaking from experience, not stories.
Sorry about your "religious" ex whoring around.
I had almost no girls telling me they're "good girls". Wouldn't phase me.
Enough with the religion walk, seems pointless if you ask me.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am speaking from experience, not stories.
Sorry about your "religious" ex whoring around.
I had almost no girls telling me they're "good girls". Wouldn't phase me.
Enough with the religion walk, seems pointless if you ask me.
I'm also speaking from experience and that was one of my experiences. You don't need to feel sorry for it. That's normal nowadays.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when women aren't willing to put any effort into getting a relationship. They expect the men to do all the work all the chasing, foot the financial side of dating, facing all the risk, then when it doesn't happen they blame the men.

She thinks putting up a okcupid account for a couple of months and waiting for men to flock to her is 'effort' she thinks that is good enough, she is mistaken.

Where is here risk? Where is her effort?
At 37 she is going to have to put for some effort. Especially when in her own words 'isn't the most beautiful girl in the room'

It would be curious to find out how many guys she asked out and actually put some effort into, rather than sitting back and complaining about the men not coming to her[/QUOTE]

Last edited: