"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

reddit: 37F Why don't men chase me anymore?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
"But, I often end up feeling too delicate to stay on the apps and leave after 3 months max and a couple 1st & 2nd dates that went nowhere."

Translation: I got pumped and dumped, and I don't have the mental capacity to accept the reason why.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
1. For everyone not noticing, she mentions church. To me, she looks like the kind that only had sex with the 2 dudes in her 20s.
2. I am not a grammar nazi, but I hope English was not her first language.
3. She seems imature and in denial. For a 37 y.o. woman.
4. I bet you could have a lot of sex by joining a women forum and trying to understand a little bit how they feel. But I have a soul and a d1ck and not enough time to hear more women whining so...yeah, ain't nobody got time for that.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Interesting, I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29, super busy with her carreer, and wants basically what I reckon would be a christian chad. She's pretty hot, so I bet there's guys throwing themselves at her, and she's extremely kind by nature so I (and from what she told me, 2 others in the past as well) mistook this as IOI. She says she's looking for someone that has similar values as her (christian I guess, always looking to become a better person, whatever the fvck that means, etc.). Now, she says she's happy being alone but wants to find someone for life, while that 30 is closing in real fast. Anyways, I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know, and in the meantime I'm dating another 28 year old hottie, just having fun, not planning anything serious or whatsoever. I wonder if the first girl will hit the wall as well.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Interesting, I was just rejected by a girl that's hitting 29, super busy with her carreer, and wants basically what I reckon would be a christian chad. She's pretty hot, so I bet there's guys throwing themselves at her, and she's extremely kind by nature so I (and from what she told me, 2 others in the past as well) mistook this as IOI. She says she's looking for someone that has similar values as her (christian I guess, always looking to become a better person, whatever the fvck that means, etc.). Now, she says she's happy being alone but wants to find someone for life, while that 30 is closing in real fast. Anyways, I told her how I felt about her and that if she changes her mind to let me know, and in the meantime I'm dating another 28 year old hottie, just having fun, not planning anything serious or whatsoever. I wonder if the first girl will hit the wall as well.
Send her to me, please.
I am the one in bold.:lol:
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Send her to me, please.
I am the one in bold.:lol:
She's gonna be nice and kind and do things for you and when you try to make a move, she'll reject you because she "was just being nice" and doesn't feel attracted to you lol

EDIT: oh yeah and she's a feminist
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
That sensation of anxiety as if you're suppose to make a move and capitalize from events she talk about is basically what feels any average man from his late teens to his 20s...guess she knows why we dont enjoy social settings as much as women do generally.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Seems like you don't know anything about "religious"women.
Believe me, you just think you know your "religious women". Maybe you even do.
I am a Christian myself and live in a country with a lot of Christian women. I know their layers.
Do you really think I've said something that's not right?
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Believe me, you just think you know your "religious women". Maybe you even do.
I am a Christian myself and live in a country with a lot of Christian women. I know their layers.
Do you really think I've said something that's not right?
I've seen all kinds of religious women. There are few christian women who only have sex with 2 guys in their 20s. Doesnt matter how they present themselves or how their family is.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I've seen all kinds of religious women. There are few christian women who only have sex with 2 guys in their 20s. Doesnt matter how they present themselves or how their family is.
I don't adress Chistians in general. Just the type presented by the OP. The kind that has 1 or 2 sexual partners until they're 30something. Maybe she falls for a guy that pumps and dumps her after a short time and her hope in men is lost. They are a really sensitive kind of woman.
What's weird for me about this one is how immature she is mentally.
TBH I was mostly exposed to them in they're 20's and very rarely their early 30's. Considering how male/female interactions work these days, it looks possible to see many reddit posts like this in the future.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I don't adress Chistians in general. Just the type presented by the OP. The kind that has 1 or 2 sexual partners until they're 30something. Maybe she falls for a guy that pumps and dumps her after a short time and her hope in men is lost. They are a really sensitive kind of woman.
What's weird for me about this one is how immature she is mentally.
TBH I was mostly exposed to them in they're 20's and very rarely their early 30's. Considering how male/female interactions work these days, it looks possible to see many reddit posts like this in the future.
But you can't judge a girl by the things she is revealing about herself. They all paint their stories like they are innocent and they manipulate guys very well.
My religious ex who had sex with many guys and is still riding the CC will tell the one she wants to settle with that she's a good girl. Not in a direct way but in an indirect way. These women know how to make you believe something without directory telling you how you should perceive her.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
But you can't judge a girl by the things she is revealing about herself. They all paint their stories like they are innocent and they manipulate guys very well.
My religious ex who had sex with many guys and is still riding the CC will tell the one she wants to settle with that she's a good girl. Not in a direct way but in an indirect way. These women know how to make you believe something without directory telling you how you should perceive her.
I am speaking from experience, not stories.
Sorry about your "religious" ex whoring around.
I had almost no girls telling me they're "good girls". Wouldn't phase me.
Enough with the religion walk, seems pointless if you ask me.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I am speaking from experience, not stories.
Sorry about your "religious" ex whoring around.
I had almost no girls telling me they're "good girls". Wouldn't phase me.
Enough with the religion walk, seems pointless if you ask me.
I'm also speaking from experience and that was one of my experiences. You don't need to feel sorry for it. That's normal nowadays.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
This is what happens when women aren't willing to put any effort into getting a relationship. They expect the men to do all the work all the chasing, foot the financial side of dating, facing all the risk, then when it doesn't happen they blame the men.

She thinks putting up a okcupid account for a couple of months and waiting for men to flock to her is 'effort' she thinks that is good enough, she is mistaken.

Where is here risk? Where is her effort?
At 37 she is going to have to put for some effort. Especially when in her own words 'isn't the most beautiful girl in the room'

It would be curious to find out how many guys she asked out and actually put some effort into, rather than sitting back and complaining about the men not coming to her[/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top