Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill vs Black pill

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to Toronto, but I've been to Vancouver and Winterpeg. Why is Toronto so bad?
Its just a reputation of being one of the most difficult places to meet women. Women here tend to be in their own social circles, cliques or little world and it doesn't feel very inviting to do cold approaches as you'll normally get a "what do you want from me vibe?". This city has incel van attacks and has put incel as a terrorist label. There are women living on my same neighbourhood that they are like worlds apart, it wouldn't make a difference to me as I may just live in a desert island. The timing is also different. I grew up in my neighbourhood, and in the 80s you basically knew all of the neighbours in the same cohort, but today everyone is a perpetual stranger.

Reaction score
Its just a reputation of being one of the most difficult places to meet women. Women here tend to be in their own social circles, cliques or little world and it doesn't feel very inviting to do cold approaches as you'll normally get a "what do you want from me vibe?". This city has incel van attacks and has put incel as a terrorist label. There are women living on my same neighbourhood that they are like worlds apart, it wouldn't make a difference to me as I may just live in a desert island. The timing is also different. I grew up in my neighbourhood, and in the 80s you basically knew all of the neighbours in the same cohort, but today everyone is a perpetual stranger.
A lot of US cities are like that, not all cities are created equal lol

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter where you move to or what you do. If you're stuck up on why you fail, then you will continue to fail.

All I hear are excuses.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter where you move to or what you do. If you're stuck up on why you fail, then you will continue to fail.

All I hear are excuses.
Disagree, if you are put in a toxic environment then you will eventually become toxic yourself...Just like you are the average of the 5 people you associate with the most. Can that person go from a toxic to a healthy environment and turn everything around? Sure, but it depends on how damaged the person is and it will definitely not be an overnight process.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. You are the product if your environment. This includes the content you consume. Consume enough incels videos, fake YouTuber gurus, and this will be the way you think the world works.

Why you get guys like corector, that xeno guy, and dj mature (?)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. You are the product if your environment. This includes the content you consume. Consume enough incels videos, fake YouTuber gurus, and this will be the way you think the world works.

Why you get guys like corector, that xeno guy, and dj mature (?)
it is much easier to focus on finding stupid arguments on why you are failing , no matter how childish or retarded They are , than To take responsibility for your life

a masculine man takes responsibility of him , his wife , his children , his parents , his friends , etc etc

this is basically the masculine energy , without it you are just a woman with a penis . Basically a tranny

Reaction score
it is much easier to focus on finding stupid arguments on why you are failing , no matter how childish or retarded They are , than To take responsibility for your life

a masculine man takes responsibility of him , his wife , his children , his parents , his friends , etc etc

this is basically the masculine energy , without it you are just a woman with a penis . Basically a tranny
But this doesn't solve the root of the problem. For example, a guy could be trying to lose weight and hit the gym as much as he can, but the root of the problem was his diet. No matter what alpha sounding Boot strap advice you give him, he's never going to lose weight and will eventually give up. In some cases, maybe it is a work ethic issue and this is what the person needs to become successful.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this doesn't solve the root of the problem. For example, a guy could be trying to lose weight and hit the gym as much as he can, but the root of the problem was his diet. No matter what alpha sounding Boot strap advice you give him, he's never going to lose weight and will eventually give up. In some cases, maybe it is a work ethic issue and this is what the person needs to become successful.
true , but people are focusing on excuses rather than focusing on the root cause problem on :)

If you are a weirdo , maybe it makes more sense to learn on how not to be one , rather than watching stupid things on YouTube

Reaction score
true , but people are focusing on excuses rather than focusing on the root cause problem on :)

If you are a weirdo , maybe it makes more sense to learn on how not to be one , rather than watching stupid things on YouTube
Where else would they go? These people lack influential masculine men in their life and the other people are just going to call them losers/lazy and ignore the plight of their issues. Then comes Jordan Peterson and these things on YouTube that actually acknowledge some roots of their problem or gives them sympathy and that starts the cycle.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where else would they go? These people lack influential masculine men in their life and the other people are just going to call them losers/lazy and ignore the plight of their issues. Then comes Jordan Peterson and these things on YouTube that actually acknowledge some roots of their problem or gives them sympathy and that starts the cycle.
dunno mate , I think that a lot of guys took their time to explain a lot of things , but yet this guys do not want to accept some harsh truths

they only want to b1tch about . If they want to only b1tch about , then maybe they should spend more time on the chat on incel tv

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken the plunge and ordered to get the rating done and looksmaxx profile done. This should be completed by June 13th.
A couple of recent bad memories have got the better of me for the moment (and no good recent ones to counterbalance it) and since I haven't done OLD in a while, or am actively cold approaching, there is nothing to lose by getting to the bottom of the looks question. It seems I've already made up my mind like I'm an ethnic sub-5 with a white name (which is legitimate but not helpful as it can throw people off if they are expecting a normie/chadlite white person, etc....) so this can at least see if there is a potential to looksmax so I can assess any potential past, present, and possibly future opportunity cost through black-pill, do nothing thinking.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The score that has come in from photofeeler so far.... is 4.2 on attractiveness, so for sure I'm a sub-5 in looks. This is 16/40 votes. I'll check it out later, but in all likelihood the score will probably go under 4. However, that's not important right now, because if its below 5 then there is a certain level of "expectation adjustment" that is needed.

For starters that means, OLD is 100% a waste of time and so is cold approaching, based on whatever photo I just placed up. I'm not sure if this is face-score (the other guy I ordered from today will determine that), what is the looksmax potential (ie could my appearance or photo be improved so as to look better and get a higher score and if so, what would need to be done, etc...)

See, what I have here is good information and this supports the black-pill and confirms there there is no opportunity cost at all, and a lifestyle of coping is a good choice because I'd just hurt my ego if I cold approach or use OLD, and at best women might be nice with me out of politeness and having the balls to approach but they wouldn't not want to date me or would likely flake out.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I cold approach or use OLD, and at best women might be nice with me out of politeness and having the balls to approach but they wouldn't not want to date me or would likely flake out.
That's just it though, all guys have to deal with this. One guy said how a female said he was a 6, but elevated him to an 8 because of the boldness of him approaching. It doesn't matter how you look as long as your not the elephant man. Some female will be interested. I used the photofeeler site to gauge my ugliness to better calibrate my expectations while doing cold approach. It looks like when I get 100 votes on it, I'll be at 20% not attractive for any random woman. That means if I step up my game. I can possibly win over the remaining 80%. My average score on there is 5.1 It's not about the score.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Houston, and there's not a lot of whitewashed ethnics. TBH you are going to find them in every city, but I can see it being worse in San Francisco, Austin, and Seattle where the cities are economically dominated by white men in tech jobs. I've also been to Asia and this narrative of Asian women being obsessed with white men is highly over exaggerated from men that visit military base towns where whitewash ethnics go towards(like how mudshark white women will go to black clubs lol). If you go outside these particular areas then the women will most likely not give two fvcks about you lol.

Cities I would recommend for minorities, no arranged order

1) Los Angeles
2) Houston
3) Dallas
4) NYC
5) Miami
6) Atlanta
7) DC
8) Chicago
9) Charlotte- I'm not really sure
10) Minneapolis- This one is weird, it's good for banging hot white women, but they tend to have mental issues

Cities I would avoid- any white mecca booming fleet city or decaying rust belt city
1) Denver
2) Austin
3) San Francisco
4) Seattle
5) Nashville
6) Philadelphia
7) Detroit
8) Portland
9) Cincinnati

Cities that I'm unsure about....Phoenix, Las Vegas, Tampa Bay, Boston,
I'm a black guy. Best cities for me have been Columbus and Minneapolis. Worst were Tampa and Houston. I have no idea why you're recommending Houston.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just it though, all guys have to deal with this. One guy said how a female said he was a 6, but elevated him to an 8 because of the boldness of him approaching. It doesn't matter how you look as long as your not the elephant man. Some female will be interested. I used the photofeeler site to gauge my ugliness to better calibrate my expectations while doing cold approach. It looks like when I get 100 votes on it, I'll be at 20% not attractive for any random woman. That means if I step up my game. I can possibly win over the remaining 80%. My average score on there is 5.1 It's not about the score.
You went for 100 votes? Anyway, if you got 20% not attractive for any random woman, my score is like 44% not attractive for any random woman. Are you counting 0 for not attractive, or also 1 (i.e. somewhat attractive) for not attractive too?

An average score of 5.1, based on the black-pill logic WOULD work with cold-approach if you have a great skill-set with approach, so if your average score is 5.1 that means you are passable for cold-approach but would fail with OLD. I'm not sure if counting "somewhat attractive" would mean anything.

But either way, more testing needs to be done. You can challenge and say that 25 votes are insufficient, and I need 100 votes to at least pair up. However, the more votes came in, my attractive rating went down from a 4.5 to a 3.8. It's possible it could go down even lower.

A 5.1 score means cold approach could work with some solid game. My score would not have a chance.

But are you looking at the overall score, or which women are zero-attract vs the rest, or zero-somewhat vs the rest?

I'm gauging the overall score.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now the score has gone down to 3.6. As predicted, more votes the looks score is just going down.

Lets see if there are more insights with the other order in terms of looksmaxing. Maybe I'll upgrade the order to see if there is any insights about the face, etc.... But I'll look into that tomorrow.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm almost breaking 90. I am only counting zero. Because if they say somewhat attractive, then that means they didn't instantly think "he's ugly" or "I'm not attracted to him". Which means, due the the fickle things the judge of the pic, it could have been higher. If I was a five and a girl appreciates the boldness of the approach to where it elevates me to a 7, then it means the whole black pill graph of sub 5 not able to cold approach goes out the window. Because a 4 could then be a 6 due to the boldness.

It's not about the number. It's about women instantly ruling you out for the possibility of sex when they look upon you. If you stay at around 44%, then that means 56% of women won't instantly rule you out due to ugliness. With game, you could possibly turn them into a yes for sex. Which means the odds are in your favor.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm almost breaking 90. I am only counting zero. Because if they say somewhat attractive, then that means they didn't instantly think "he's ugly" or "I'm not attracted to him". Which means, due the the fickle things the judge of the pic, it could have been higher. If I was a five and a girl appreciates the boldness of the approach to where it elevates me to a 7, then it means the whole black pill graph of sub 5 not able to cold approach goes out the window. Because a 4 could then be a 6 due to the boldness.
Right, but a bold approach could also be part of a great skill-set. Would you say that you are good with game? The black-pill graph would point a 5 could do a bold approach, and with some tight game, they can win over a woman. So, based on that logic, since you are over a 5, that is why that worked with you. The black-pill argument is not that it elevates you to a 7, that's are showing enough confidence and charisma to attract her as a 5.

I mean, if you are using arguments about marks and scores and referencing the black-pill for graphs then they did say a bold-approach would work with a 5, because that means you are confident, and are not nervous and women would like that. However, a nervous 7 with a bit less game or competence would get the same results and may generate enough attraction out there that some women approach him anyway or give glaring IOIs.

DonJuanjr said:
It's not about the number. It's about women instantly ruling you out for the possibility of sex when they look upon you. If you stay at around 44%, then that means 56% of women won't instantly rule you out due to ugliness. With game, you could possibly turn them into a yes for sex. Which means the odds are in your favor.
This is an interesting logic. I can't argue with this one if that's the way you are seeing it. So, in this metric, somewhat attractive would need very tight game and the right circumstances, clothing, etc... while, yes would need moderate game, and very attractive would need no game at all.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you factor in the other scores like smart and trustworthy?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say that you are good with game?
No, I don't think so. I'm up to 41 approaches with 1 date and no second date. I haven't had any success since being red pilled. But you have to crawl before you can walk. Even the donjuans on here attest to it being numbers. So it's a numbers game no matter your skill or looks, or value. There's another guy on another forum that was a virgin until 30. Approached hundreds of women, been on 60+ dates with the majority of them not getting a second. But he slowly made progress. Little by little. From nothing to t!ttie sucking, to fingering, to getting bjs, eating pvssy. Working on his game.

The black-pill argument is not that it elevates you to a 7, that's are showing enough confidence and charisma to attract her as a 5.
It's about perceived value from the female. Another guy on here said he was perceived by a female as a 6, but because he was bold enough to approach her, her perceived value of him jumped to an 8. So a 4 can be perceived as more valuable to a female as well.