TheGambino
Master Don Juan
Lmfao she asking for money already
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah,so? What's the problem?Lmfao she asking for money already
I understand what your saying. Alright she called me, I decided to pick up and see whatsup.Yeah,so? What's the problem?
She told you from the VERY BEGINNING that she needed money,that she spends a lot,and that she needed money to pay the rent. She was 100% transparent and UPFRONT.
Your response? "Ok,NO PROBLEM".
She told you she needed money,YOU AGREED to give it to her. You defined the relationship right then and there. Now you're talking about "lmfao,she's asking for money already"......as if she were doing something wrong.
She kept her end of the bargain,now it's your turn.
So PAY UP.
Bro she's gonna roofie you and harvest your organs lol you trust her at your place unattended?I understand what your saying. Alright she called me, I decided to pick up and see whatsup.
She asked for money to help her a bit with rent. Told her upfront no, i understand you but i just know you for 2 weeks and im not going to send you a penny. I like you but I dont send money, on top of that I got my phone full of girls that want to go out with me for me not for money.
She says ok, no problem ill manage somehow and then..
She wants to visit Holland, where I live. She says Ill pay for my passport and the ticket myself and visit you, I want to see you.
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks. I told her what you gon do here?
She says, Ill wait for you til you come home from work and cook for you and we go out and stuff.
I said ok we could do that, ill tell you tommorow what we do..
lol to be continued.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Who do you think has to pay all the expenses of her stay? She's gonna pay her ticket, but what about the rest? To her it's probably a cheap all inclusive vacation. Usually transportation isn't the biggest expense when I travel, it's everything else.She wants to visit Holland, where I live. She says Ill pay for my passport and the ticket myself and visit you, I want to see you.
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks.
You clearly do not know how incredibly good many women are at acting. Of course she fvcking wants to give you the impression she really likes you, no better way to be given money than for the giver to feel good about it. No woman who really likes you would dare to ask you for money with the risk of scaring you away.I think she wants cash but i also think she really likes me.