"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Red flags everywhere still going true with it - need advice

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Of course she is!
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
Lmfao she asking for money already
Yeah,so? What's the problem?

She told you from the VERY BEGINNING that she needed money,that she spends a lot,and that she needed money to pay the rent. She was 100% transparent and UPFRONT.

Your response? "Ok,NO PROBLEM".

She told you she needed money,YOU AGREED to give it to her. You defined the relationship right then and there. Now you're talking about "lmfao,she's asking for money already"......as if she were doing something wrong.

She kept her end of the bargain,now it's your turn.

So PAY UP.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Yeah,so? What's the problem?

She told you from the VERY BEGINNING that she needed money,that she spends a lot,and that she needed money to pay the rent. She was 100% transparent and UPFRONT.

Your response? "Ok,NO PROBLEM".

She told you she needed money,YOU AGREED to give it to her. You defined the relationship right then and there. Now you're talking about "lmfao,she's asking for money already"......as if she were doing something wrong.

She kept her end of the bargain,now it's your turn.

So PAY UP.
I understand what your saying. Alright she called me, I decided to pick up and see whatsup.

She asked for money to help her a bit with rent. Told her upfront no, i understand you but i just know you for 2 weeks and im not going to send you a penny. I like you but I dont send money, on top of that I got my phone full of girls that want to go out with me for me not for money.

She says ok, no problem ill manage somehow and then..

She wants to visit Holland, where I live. She says Ill pay for my passport and the ticket myself and visit you, I want to see you.
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks. I told her what you gon do here?

She says, Ill wait for you til you come home from work and cook for you and we go out and stuff.

I said ok we could do that, ill tell you tommorow what we do..

lol to be continued.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
I understand what your saying. Alright she called me, I decided to pick up and see whatsup.

She asked for money to help her a bit with rent. Told her upfront no, i understand you but i just know you for 2 weeks and im not going to send you a penny. I like you but I dont send money, on top of that I got my phone full of girls that want to go out with me for me not for money.

She says ok, no problem ill manage somehow and then..

She wants to visit Holland, where I live. She says Ill pay for my passport and the ticket myself and visit you, I want to see you.
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks. I told her what you gon do here?

She says, Ill wait for you til you come home from work and cook for you and we go out and stuff.

I said ok we could do that, ill tell you tommorow what we do..

lol to be continued.
Bro she's gonna roofie you and harvest your organs lol you trust her at your place unattended?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Shes a worthless prostitute that you considered dating. Prostitutes sell their pvssy for money. Not sure why you are surprised that she wants money now.

She never liked you. She wanted your money. That's what prostitutes do. And strippers.

Find a chick that likes YOU instead of wanting your money. This shyte isnt hard to figure out.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
She wants to visit Holland, where I live. She says Ill pay for my passport and the ticket myself and visit you, I want to see you.
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks.
Who do you think has to pay all the expenses of her stay? She's gonna pay her ticket, but what about the rest? To her it's probably a cheap all inclusive vacation. Usually transportation isn't the biggest expense when I travel, it's everything else.

I think she wants cash but i also think she really likes me.
You clearly do not know how incredibly good many women are at acting. Of course she fvcking wants to give you the impression she really likes you, no better way to be given money than for the giver to feel good about it. No woman who really likes you would dare to ask you for money with the risk of scaring you away.

By all means though, go ahead. Invite the leech to your home, if only so I can sh!t on you when you return here after you realize what mirage you just chased.
 
Top