Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red flags everywhere still going true with it - need advice

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she is!

Igetit!

Reaction score
Lmfao she asking for money already
Yeah,so? What's the problem?

She told you from the VERY BEGINNING that she needed money,that she spends a lot,and that she needed money to pay the rent. She was 100% transparent and UPFRONT.

Your response? "Ok,NO PROBLEM".

She told you she needed money,YOU AGREED to give it to her. You defined the relationship right then and there. Now you're talking about "lmfao,she's asking for money already"......as if she were doing something wrong.

She kept her end of the bargain,now it's your turn.

So PAY UP.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,so? What's the problem?

She told you from the VERY BEGINNING that she needed money,that she spends a lot,and that she needed money to pay the rent. She was 100% transparent and UPFRONT.

Your response? "Ok,NO PROBLEM".

She told you she needed money,YOU AGREED to give it to her. You defined the relationship right then and there. Now you're talking about "lmfao,she's asking for money already"......as if she were doing something wrong.

She kept her end of the bargain,now it's your turn.

So PAY UP.
I understand what your saying. Alright she called me, I decided to pick up and see whatsup.

She asked for money to help her a bit with rent. Told her upfront no, i understand you but i just know you for 2 weeks and im not going to send you a penny. I like you but I dont send money, on top of that I got my phone full of girls that want to go out with me for me not for money.

She says ok, no problem ill manage somehow and then..

She wants to visit Holland, where I live. She says Ill pay for my passport and the ticket myself and visit you, I want to see you.
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks. I told her what you gon do here?

She says, Ill wait for you til you come home from work and cook for you and we go out and stuff.

I said ok we could do that, ill tell you tommorow what we do..

lol to be continued.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what your saying. Alright she called me, I decided to pick up and see whatsup.

She asked for money to help her a bit with rent. Told her upfront no, i understand you but i just know you for 2 weeks and im not going to send you a penny. I like you but I dont send money, on top of that I got my phone full of girls that want to go out with me for me not for money.

She says ok, no problem ill manage somehow and then..

She wants to visit Holland, where I live. She says Ill pay for my passport and the ticket myself and visit you, I want to see you.
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks. I told her what you gon do here?

She says, Ill wait for you til you come home from work and cook for you and we go out and stuff.

I said ok we could do that, ill tell you tommorow what we do..

lol to be continued.
Bro she's gonna roofie you and harvest your organs lol you trust her at your place unattended?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Shes a worthless prostitute that you considered dating. Prostitutes sell their pvssy for money. Not sure why you are surprised that she wants money now.

She never liked you. She wanted your money. That's what prostitutes do. And strippers.

Find a chick that likes YOU instead of wanting your money. This shyte isnt hard to figure out.

Serenity

Reaction score
She is tired of going out so much and her school starts in october so she got 1,5 months time and wants to see me and stay with me for a couple of weeks.
Who do you think has to pay all the expenses of her stay? She's gonna pay her ticket, but what about the rest? To her it's probably a cheap all inclusive vacation. Usually transportation isn't the biggest expense when I travel, it's everything else.

I think she wants cash but i also think she really likes me.
You clearly do not know how incredibly good many women are at acting. Of course she fvcking wants to give you the impression she really likes you, no better way to be given money than for the giver to feel good about it. No woman who really likes you would dare to ask you for money with the risk of scaring you away.

By all means though, go ahead. Invite the leech to your home, if only so I can sh!t on you when you return here after you realize what mirage you just chased.