Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recognizing sh!t tests. Date last night.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bar this night was pretty empty. Before the guy and his little pal walked in, there was maybe 10 other people in it, max. Mostly youngish or older guys sitting in booths or playing pinball.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
The bar this night was pretty empty. Before the guy and his little pal walked in, there was maybe 10 other people in it, max. Mostly youngish or older guys sitting in booths or playing pinball.
You put yourself in a stupid situation out of naivete. Now you are doubling up by claiming some sort of moral victory passing a "sh1t test." Third, you're now demanding validation from anonymous, random people. You keep digging a deeper hole with no end in sight. You're entering bigdave17 levels of delusion.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I didn’t ‘protect’ her from that guy who decided to interject?
Had you "protected" her and came off all possessive, insecure that someone was going to steal her, etc., your chances of looking like an ass are FAR GREATER than playing it cool, joking with guy, and laughing it off. It's a first date right? She's not your f*ucking wife, gf, or LTR.

No 100% RIGHT answer here, because there are many variables, but I mostly agree with the posters who say play it cool, WATCH HER, and kindly leave if she shows a lot of flirtatious interest in guy #2. If you have any DJ game at all, you'll see/know the signs.

Keep in mind, most women (95%) are pre-programmed to avoid conflict so she may have been friendly to the guy to avoid an awkward situation or possible fight. I'd be 80-90% confident that's the situation here. But, I wouldn't hesitate to leave a woman at a bar, party, or in my case once--at the dog park--if she showed blatant disrespect towards me.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You put yourself in a stupid situation out of naivete. Now you are doubling up by claiming some sort of moral victory passing a "sh1t test." Third, you're now demanding validation from anonymous, random people. You keep digging a deeper hole with no end in sight. You're entering bigdave17 levels of delusion.
I put myself in a fun bar to have a good night as opposed to going for a coffee or an appetizer. No niaveite involved?

I’m not claiming a victory. I’m simply sharing my experience as I’ve newly joined the community and I’m growing in this avenue to be able to recognize things I may not have before.

Third, I’m not demanding anything. I like to get a good conversation going and seeing different perspectives so I can further expand my knowledge on how to handle myself in the world.

It’s types of people such as yourself on this board who have no valuable, constructive advice to offer so you try to tear others down without even realizing people post here to try to learn and grow from experiences.

Plus. I’m sure you handle every situation, thread, post, and woman with complete perfection.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because I didn’t ‘protect’ her from that guy who decided to interject?
Just said you lost the protector frame.

It's not about her. It's about you as a man. The manly aura you generated is not sufficient or unreadable.

The bully instinctively sniffed it out and disrespected you.

Women notices this. And a woman's defence/offence mechanism is always to disarm a man by manipulation.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not about her. It's about you as a man. The manly aura you generated is not sufficient or unreadable.

Women notices this. And a woman's defence/offence mechanism is always to disarm a man by manipulation.
It would have been so odd to abandon getting my drink and change for the foosball game to go be a protector though?

Like I stated before, when I let him do whatever, I continued to achieve my change and drink, then came back and he immediately fled. I don’t know what else I could have done except yelling at him to not go over by her, or confront with aggression.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I put myself in a fun bar to have a good night as opposed to going for a coffee or an appetizer. No niaveite involved?

I’m not claiming a victory. I’m simply sharing my experience as I’ve newly joined the community and I’m growing in this avenue to be able to recognize things I may not have before.

Third, I’m not demanding anything. I like to get a good conversation going and seeing different perspectives so I can further expand my knowledge on how to handle myself in the world.

It’s types of people such as yourself on this board who have no valuable, constructive advice to offer so you try to tear others down without even realizing people post here to try to learn and grow from experiences.

Plus. I’m sure you handle every situation, thread, post, and woman with complete perfection.
You say you passed a sh1t test? What sh1t test? Someone talked to your date and a woman pointed at you. Is that it? You're making a mountain out of a molehill and claimed you learned a lesson of some kind. But no one knows what the sh1t test was, probably because you don't either.

Basically, one person talked to your date and a random woman pointed at you. What is the point of this thread or your post?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than start or engage in one especially over someone he just met and is not emotionally connected to in any way.

I am a 20-year boxer and MMA guy and even at my age of 40+, could whoop up on 90%+ of people who confront me. Still, I don't need cops, lawyers, lawsuits, the hassle, and possible injury--and OP doesn't either. So the correct answer is to not get all "tough guy" in this instance. He should employ IDGAF.

THINK about it.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than start or engage in one especially over someone he just met and is not emotionally connected to in any way.

I am a 20-year boxer and MMA guy and even at my age of 40+, could whoop up on 90%+ of people who confront me. Still, I don't need cops, lawyers, lawsuits, the hassle, and possible injury--and OP doesn't either. So the correct answer is to not get all "tough guy" in this instance. He should employ IDGAF.

THINK about it.
Ditto man! Krav Maga practitioner here.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you passed a sh1t test? What sh1t test? Someone talked to your date and a woman pointed at you. Is that it? You're making a mountain out of a molehill and claimed you learned a lesson of some kind. But no one knows what the sh1t test was, probably because you don't either.

Basically, one person talked to your date and a random woman pointed at you. What is the point of this thread or your post?
A woman kept winking. Not pointed. Which made it interesting to see how my date handled a similar scenario after the initial one.

I felt the other guy talking to her and her talking back was the sh!t test. And I was stating on the thread it’s interesting to see sh!t tests in real time and know roughly what to do. It wasn’t until later some other posters presented the possibility that it may have been disrespect.

You need to learn how to absorb information on a simple thread.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually make gangbang jokes. So if she is on one side of the foosball table, and he is on the other side, like they are about to play, walk to his side like you are playing as a pair, and say " I'm thinking 2 on 1. Let's double-team her!"

I wouldn't care if they ran off together. That joke would make my evening, much more than a boring date. That is part of your problem, OP. You care too much. Try to have fun as your prime directive, other stuff will fall into place.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

THINK about it.
I did not say to engage in a fight.

THINK about that.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually make gangbang jokes. So if she is on one side of the foosball table, and he is on the other side, like they are about to play, walk to his side like you are playing as a pair, and say " I'm thinking 2 on 1. Let's double-team her!"

I wouldn't care if they ran off together. That joke would make my evening, much more than a boring date. That is part of your problem, OP. You care too much. Try to have fun as your prime directive, other stuff will fall into place.
Nah. That instigates the thug types and sh1t escalates into something most people don't want. I think he handled it really well.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
A woman kept winking. Not pointed. Which made it interesting to see how my date handled a similar scenario after the initial one.

I felt the other guy talking to her and her talking back was the sh!t test. And I was stating on the thread it’s interesting to see sh!t tests in real time and know roughly what to do. It wasn’t until later some other posters presented the possibility that it may have been disrespect.

You need to learn how to absorb information on a simple thread.
A woman winked at you. That's a sh1t test? How so? Your date ignored it.

Your date talked to another man. OK. So what? How is that a sh1t test? Are you a muslim? Is she not allowed to talk to other people or drive a car? Does she wear hijab too?

You talk about a ton of random details but there is no point to your post.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha I did have fun. Plenty. It’s not my issue. This thread simply turned in to something else than I initially intended and we’ve gone in to depth about other possibilities.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It would have been so odd to abandon getting my drink and change for the foosball game to go be a protector though?

Like I stated before, when I let him do whatever, I continued to achieve my change and drink, then came back and he immediately fled. I don’t know what else I could have done except yelling at him to not go over by her, or confront with aggression.
It's your body language.

The projection you generate with your voice, how you look at another man, etc etc.

A bully instinctively picks on those.

You perhaps need to work on those skill sets.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman winked at you. That's a sh1t test? How so? Your date ignored it.

Your date talked to another man. OK. So what? How is that a sh1t test? Are you a muslim? Is she not allowed to talk to other people or drive a car? Does she wear hijab too?

You talk about a ton of random details but there is no point to your post.
My date actually didn’t ignore it. She got slightly territorial. I don’t think that was a sh!t test.

But her talking to the guy knowing I know, could be one.

And no, I’m not Muslim.

I guess in your thread law we’re not allowed to talk about experiences.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
It's your body language.

The projection you generate with your voice, how you look at another man, etc etc.

A bully instinctively picks on those.

You perhaps need to work on those skill sets.
You are stating a hypothetical as if it were absolute truth. You've never seen the guy, don't know what he looks like or what his body language looks like.

Chuck Liddell and Brock Lesnar are and were "bullied" by random smaller guys. This is because of how they project of course. These bullies instinctively pick on Chuck Liddell and Brock Lesnar.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
My date actually didn’t ignore it. She got slightly territorial. I don’t think that was a sh!t test.

And no, I’m not Muslim.

She got "territorial" after a woman winked at you? What does that even mean?

A man talking to your date is a sh1t test? How so? What is a sh1t test?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And no, I’m not Muslim.

I dont think you handle the situation that badly
Geting into a fight is just ridiculous its a lose lose situation.

I think there was some disrespect there, but once it happened you handle it ok.

Only bad thing imo is you choose to bring to that place.

You having a 2nd date with her ?
Or things did not turn out?