flowtheory
Master Don Juan
The bar this night was pretty empty. Before the guy and his little pal walked in, there was maybe 10 other people in it, max. Mostly youngish or older guys sitting in booths or playing pinball.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You put yourself in a stupid situation out of naivete. Now you are doubling up by claiming some sort of moral victory passing a "sh1t test." Third, you're now demanding validation from anonymous, random people. You keep digging a deeper hole with no end in sight. You're entering bigdave17 levels of delusion.The bar this night was pretty empty. Before the guy and his little pal walked in, there was maybe 10 other people in it, max. Mostly youngish or older guys sitting in booths or playing pinball.
Had you "protected" her and came off all possessive, insecure that someone was going to steal her, etc., your chances of looking like an ass are FAR GREATER than playing it cool, joking with guy, and laughing it off. It's a first date right? She's not your f*ucking wife, gf, or LTR.Because I didn’t ‘protect’ her from that guy who decided to interject?
I put myself in a fun bar to have a good night as opposed to going for a coffee or an appetizer. No niaveite involved?You put yourself in a stupid situation out of naivete. Now you are doubling up by claiming some sort of moral victory passing a "sh1t test." Third, you're now demanding validation from anonymous, random people. You keep digging a deeper hole with no end in sight. You're entering bigdave17 levels of delusion.
Just said you lost the protector frame.Because I didn’t ‘protect’ her from that guy who decided to interject?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
It would have been so odd to abandon getting my drink and change for the foosball game to go be a protector though?Just said you lost the protector frame.
It's not about her. It's about you as a man. The manly aura you generated is not sufficient or unreadable.
The bully instinctively sniffed it out and disrespected you.
Women notices this. And a woman's defence/offence mechanism is always to disarm a man by manipulation.
You say you passed a sh1t test? What sh1t test? Someone talked to your date and a woman pointed at you. Is that it? You're making a mountain out of a molehill and claimed you learned a lesson of some kind. But no one knows what the sh1t test was, probably because you don't either.I put myself in a fun bar to have a good night as opposed to going for a coffee or an appetizer. No niaveite involved?
I’m not claiming a victory. I’m simply sharing my experience as I’ve newly joined the community and I’m growing in this avenue to be able to recognize things I may not have before.
Third, I’m not demanding anything. I like to get a good conversation going and seeing different perspectives so I can further expand my knowledge on how to handle myself in the world.
It’s types of people such as yourself on this board who have no valuable, constructive advice to offer so you try to tear others down without even realizing people post here to try to learn and grow from experiences.
Plus. I’m sure you handle every situation, thread, post, and woman with complete perfection.
It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than start or engage in one especially over someone he just met and is not emotionally connected to in any way.Just said you lost the protector frame.
It's not about her. It's about you as a man. The manly aura you generated is not sufficient or unreadable.
The bully instinctively sniffed it out and disrespected you.
Women notices this. And a woman's defence/offence mechanism is always to disarm a man by manipulation.
Ditto man! Krav Maga practitioner here.It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than start or engage in one especially over someone he just met and is not emotionally connected to in any way.
I am a 20-year boxer and MMA guy and even at my age of 40+, could whoop up on 90%+ of people who confront me. Still, I don't need cops, lawyers, lawsuits, the hassle, and possible injury--and OP doesn't either. So the correct answer is to not get all "tough guy" in this instance. He should employ IDGAF.
THINK about it.
A woman kept winking. Not pointed. Which made it interesting to see how my date handled a similar scenario after the initial one.You say you passed a sh1t test? What sh1t test? Someone talked to your date and a woman pointed at you. Is that it? You're making a mountain out of a molehill and claimed you learned a lesson of some kind. But no one knows what the sh1t test was, probably because you don't either.
Basically, one person talked to your date and a random woman pointed at you. What is the point of this thread or your post?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I did not say to engage in a fight.It takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than start or engage in one especially over someone he just met and is not emotionally connected to in any way.
I am a 20-year boxer and MMA guy and even at my age of 40+, could whoop up on 90%+ of people who confront me. Still, I don't need cops, lawyers, lawsuits, the hassle, and possible injury--and OP doesn't either. So the correct answer is to not get all "tough guy" in this instance. He should employ IDGAF.
THINK about it.
Nah. That instigates the thug types and sh1t escalates into something most people don't want. I think he handled it really well.I usually make gangbang jokes. So if she is on one side of the foosball table, and he is on the other side, like they are about to play, walk to his side like you are playing as a pair, and say " I'm thinking 2 on 1. Let's double-team her!"
I wouldn't care if they ran off together. That joke would make my evening, much more than a boring date. That is part of your problem, OP. You care too much. Try to have fun as your prime directive, other stuff will fall into place.
A woman winked at you. That's a sh1t test? How so? Your date ignored it.A woman kept winking. Not pointed. Which made it interesting to see how my date handled a similar scenario after the initial one.
I felt the other guy talking to her and her talking back was the sh!t test. And I was stating on the thread it’s interesting to see sh!t tests in real time and know roughly what to do. It wasn’t until later some other posters presented the possibility that it may have been disrespect.
You need to learn how to absorb information on a simple thread.
Haha I did have fun. Plenty. It’s not my issue. This thread simply turned in to something else than I initially intended and we’ve gone in to depth about other possibilities.I usually make gangbang jokes. So if she is on one side of the foosball table, and he is on the other side, like they are about to play, walk to his side like you are playing as a pair, and say " I'm thinking 2 on 1. Let's double-team her!"
I wouldn't care if they ran off together. That joke would make my evening, much more than a boring date. That is part of your problem, OP. You care too much. Try to have fun as your prime directive, other stuff will fall into place.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It's your body language.It would have been so odd to abandon getting my drink and change for the foosball game to go be a protector though?
Like I stated before, when I let him do whatever, I continued to achieve my change and drink, then came back and he immediately fled. I don’t know what else I could have done except yelling at him to not go over by her, or confront with aggression.
My date actually didn’t ignore it. She got slightly territorial. I don’t think that was a sh!t test.A woman winked at you. That's a sh1t test? How so? Your date ignored it.
Your date talked to another man. OK. So what? How is that a sh1t test? Are you a muslim? Is she not allowed to talk to other people or drive a car? Does she wear hijab too?
You talk about a ton of random details but there is no point to your post.
You are stating a hypothetical as if it were absolute truth. You've never seen the guy, don't know what he looks like or what his body language looks like.It's your body language.
The projection you generate with your voice, how you look at another man, etc etc.
A bully instinctively picks on those.
You perhaps need to work on those skill sets.
She got "territorial" after a woman winked at you? What does that even mean?My date actually didn’t ignore it. She got slightly territorial. I don’t think that was a sh!t test.
But her talking to the guy knowing I know, could be one.
And no, I’m not Muslim.
I guess in your thread law we’re not allowed to talk about experiences.
I dont think you handle the situation that badlyMy date actually didn’t ignore it. She got slightly territorial. I don’t think that was a sh!t test.
But her talking to the guy knowing I know, could be one.
And no, I’m not Muslim.
I guess in your thread law we’re not allowed to talk about experiences.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.