Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recent observations on Confidence.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think it's almost pointless for a guy to focus on "improving confidence." Men and women can't even agree on what confidence is.

If a guy wants to focus on conversational skills, dressing better, getting in better shape, getting rid of his negative attitude, etc., great. His "confidence" may well improve as other areas improve. But "confidence" shouldn't necessarily be the goal.

Assuming women can "read your mind" always seemed a bit superstitious to me. Or that they can "size you up in seconds" sounds a bit overblown.
Thinking like that puts you in their frame.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy wants to focus on conversational skills, dressing better, getting in better shape, getting rid of his negative attitude, etc., great. His "confidence" may well improve as other areas improve. But "confidence" shouldn't necessarily be the goal.
I agree "confidence" is a fairly vague concept as defined by PUAs. I would strive for decisiveness, bold action, taking right action, taking ownership of your actions - that sort of thing instead, along with those you mentioned.