Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recent Experience - Would love feedback/suggestions!

Lilkoolaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All,

Went to a Meetup last week and met a bunch of dope people. One of the girls in particular stood out - cute, funny, sarcastic, and loads of sass. I invited her, and the entire group of people I met to go apple picking today. All, but myself and the girl I had eyes on were able to make it. Apple picking was fun, I was able to get to know her quite a bit and crack a **** ton of jokes in the process. A few hours pass and we grab lunch. During lunch I mentioned to her that I was glad it ended up being one on one, her and I. She got quite flustered and eventually squeaked out a "I wasn't prepared for this". She mentioned she had plans tonight to go on a date with someone, and that she only uses meetup to meet people (lol). She said she felt pressured, and so with Amused Mastery in mind, I asked why she felt pressured with a big smile on my face. She said she didn't know, and eventually asked me to tell her a funny story/change the subject. I did. The rest of the "hang out" went well. Spent a good hour or two doing other activities after that.

I'm very new to this mindset - I am the prize, and whether you deem me as such, doesn't ****ing matter.

Here are the victories/strengths in this experience:

1. I spoke up - My Beta tendencies wanted me to hit up one her friends and tell her my "intentions" so I could have someone do the legwork for me. Instead, I approached this matter upfront, and I feel that's why she was so flustered. I was quite calm, and.....just...rock solid
2. Attire - I looked really ****ing good. I got a haircut last night, wore a dress shirt with a sweater overtop....and I even wore a tie (the sweater called for it). Jeans, but nice shoes. I don't think I've ever dressed that nicely for any outing lol
3. Conversation - I'm an INTP. A social introvert, but I need a minute to recharge my social energies. She's an extrovert, but I was able to "get a breath of fresh air" that helped me keep up.
4. Possible Rejection - I wasn't.....disappointed with her answer, or lack of one..but felt more of like, "okay, that's how it is.". Which I feel is normal, I think. I don't give myself enough opportunities to float the idea of something more in person. It's been mostly online dating until recently (**** online dating). I took this really well. I joked around with her the entire time - made fun of her and such, but sassed her even more after the talk lol. I felt even MORE comfortable, not that I was on edge before.

Areas of improvement:

1. Possible Rejection - There was a voice in the back of my head that kept wanting me to say "Don't worry about it, forget I said anything". When I got the reaction I did. I felt like I wanted to escape at first, and even saying what I did took a mental push. I feel if I say this type of **** more often, it'll alleviate the hesitance.
2. Confidence - Although I looked great, I gotta lose some weight and that **** is always on my mind. I've been Madcow 5x5ing, but it's time to cut. The need to lose weight is always on my mind.
3. The talk - This talk could have happened Thursday (I saw her and the group of people again this past Thursday). I had an opportunity to tell her my intentions regarding today, but didn't. Maybe things would have went differently? But I also like that I put her on the spot. I feel I planted a seed in her head....whether anything comes of it, doesn't matter though.

I think that's it guys. I wanted to make sure I posted on here so I can learn about different approaches or ways to handle this....but tbh, this is the best I've ever done. I used to open this dialogue via text or something, because I lacked the courage....but since reading The Rational Male, and some of The Art of Seduction.....I've been seeing growth. Help me grow by dropping some feedback :) Thanks!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Keep playing the numbers game until you find girls who want you, good on you for dumping OLD and going real.

- Keep getting rid of white knight/simp/soyboy tendencies but don't fall into the trap of obsessing over how much of an "alpha" you come across as or whether you said exactly the right things at the right times. That's both ineffective and makes you neurotic, just relax. The real game is realizing there is no "game" you need to play, women have their own sex drive and either want you or not.

- Keep looksmaxing. Looksmaxing should be a main priority if you want to be sexually attractive and benefit from the halo effect. Looks are life.

PS. If you are "bulking", stop doing that and don't ever do it again. It's just stupid. You can gain muscle without gaining fat, you can cut fat without cutting muscle, and having a lean belly and defined face is an essential part of your looks.

Last edited:

Lilkoolaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Keep playing the numbers game until you find girls who want you, good on you for dumping OLD and going real.

- Keep getting rid of white knight/simp/soyboy tendencies but don't fall into the trap of obsessing over how much of an "alpha" you come across as or whether you said exactly the right things at the right times. That's both ineffective and makes you neurotic, just relax. The real game is realizing there is no "game" you need to play, women have their own sex drive and either want you or not.

- Keep looksmaxing. Looksmaxing should be a main priority if you want to be sexually attractive and benefit from the halo effect. Looks are life.

PS. If you are "bulking", stop doing that and don't ever do it again. It's just stupid. You can gain muscle without gaining fat, you can cut fat without cutting muscle, and having a lean belly and defined face is an essential part of your looks.
All very good points. Especially with the bulking bit. I actually gain muscle quite easily.... Fat also unfortunately lol I've removed bulking from my future workout routines. Actually just got back from the gym lol Thanks!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All very good points. Especially with the bulking bit. I actually gain muscle quite easily.... Fat also unfortunately lol I've removed bulking from my future workout routines. Actually just got back from the gym lol Thanks!
Only other gymcels give a shyt about how "big" you look because of carrying extra fat or how much weight you can lift, bulking is both a stupid way to build muscle and a scam. Women don't care. They just want you to be lean and have a masculine frame, that's it. 12% body fat is a good benchmark to aim for, make sure you are not above 15%, and keep in mind to not underestimate yours as men may think they are more cut than they are.

So good on you for removing bulking now.