Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rebounding from BIG mistakes

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago, I fell in love with this girl and I douched hard on her. I held resentment because I believed she picked the wrong dude who was beta and she was a pathetic skank. She ended up liking me and I turned away from her in anger, which caused a giant spiral of hatred on both of our ends. She stocked me and harrassed me. Now I want her back. Any advice would be nice on the subject.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want her back, after she left you for a loser?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I would **** her then never contact her again, or just let her know I want her for sex, and find a better looking woman.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was yrs ago.. People make mistakes.. Maybe to you he was a loser but she found something in him she liked. You can't hate him because of that. Maybe he didn't have the motivation or drive for academics you have.. or is as successful but maybe he was confident or just had a trait she liked. So it's yrs later.. she's matured I'm sure..

I wouldn't take the advice and hold a grudge on someone from yrs ago.. let go of the F!cking past already and exercise the new you and see what happens. Chances are she wont be so perfect this time anyway.. and you will see now that YOU are better.. you can probably do better.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
This was yrs ago.. People make mistakes.. Maybe to you he was a loser but she found something in him she liked. You can't hate him because of that. Maybe he didn't have the motivation or drive for academics you have.. or is as successful but maybe he was confident or just had a trait she liked. So it's yrs later.. she's matured I'm sure..

I wouldn't take the advice and hold a grudge on someone from yrs ago.. let go of the F!cking past already and exercise the new you and see what happens. Chances are she wont be so perfect this time anyway.. and you will see now that YOU are better.. you can probably do better.
I like that. Her and this other c*nt where the reasons I lost my game and found the community in the first place. Ive never been as good since them and i want paybck.