Reasons on why the manosphere creates more Incels& weak-minded men than women and society combined.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 30 and I bet you I could sleep with a 19-year-old right now. Does it mean she's going to be high quality? Idk, but I'll just say I slept with a 19-year-old on the internet. Any guy can bring some future single mom in writing to the local Applebees, impress her and bed her. Nobody is denying that it is impossible for an older man to get a younger woman, we are just saying that you will either take a dip in quality or have to pay for it with money.
Most if not all women require some financial maintenance from the man. That doesn't mean putting money in her pocket or paying for a new car for her, but generally speaking the man ends up paying for more things tangentially connected to the couple's activities. Maybe that isn't true if she is only a plate, but then that is a very temporary situation.

I would also disagree about the dip in quality. Again, this is anecdotal, but I have pulled way hotter women throughout my 30s than I did on average in my 20s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will History a 100 years from now remember "The Rational Male" I highly doubt it. It's been almost 20 years and people already forgot what "The Game" is by Neil Strauss.
"The Rational Male" was published in October 2013, so it turns 10 this year.

"The Game" was published in September 2005, so it turns 18 soon.

Outside of SoSuave and a few other pickup forums, "The Game" is rarely discussed. Mystery and Neil Strauss have sort of fallen out of the awareness of mainstream culture. Mystery and Neil Strauss were night game guys. A lot of nightlife has been replaced by swipe apps and sending DMs on Instagram.

Most if not all women require some financial maintenance from the man. That doesn't mean putting money in her pocket or paying for a new car for her, but generally speaking the man ends up paying for more things tangentially connected to the couple's activities. Maybe that isn't true if she is only a plate, but then that is a very temporary situation.
This has been my experience.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed that kinda refutes one viewpoint that some incels as well as some manosphere followers have is the phenomenon of how many unmasculine nerdy sort of guys have attractive girlfriends. The viewpoint I'm referring to is how certain incels or manosphere guys will talk about how desirable women are inaccessible to them because they're with some chad instead or whatever. For example about six years ago I knew this hot girl in one of my college courses and one day she added me on social media and on her profile she had pics of her boyfriend, and this dude was a unattractive nerdy looking guy. It was really baffling to me at the time. Hypothetically speaking, if I had been with this girl she would have been the hottest women I'd have ever been with, even to this day, and here she was going out with this nerdy dude that looked like he sucked in every way. I did hit this chick up on social media and talked to her a bit and threw around the prospect of us hanging out, but I decided not to go thru with it in earnest because I felt weird about potentially hooking up with a girl who was already in a relationship, even if the guy she was with was a total pipsqueak.

This isn't the only time I've seen something like this, irl and online. From a conventional manosphere point of view, attractive women go for conventionally successful, attractive, masculine guys, but there's a lot of unmasculine, nerdy, or not conventionally attractive men who are capable of achieving relationships with desirable women. Think of all those numale stereotype dudes out there, the sort who collect funkopops and nintendo and marvel stuff who have wives and girlfriends somehow. The manoshpere often teaches that men should pursue self improvement or improving one's looks or financial status as a means of attaining the type of women and relationships they desire, but none of this alone ensures success in the end. Incels harp on the fact that they can't change the hand they're dealt, and thus doomed to a life of celibacy as they perceive themselves to not be attractive, rich, or socially astute enough to get laid, even though plenty of objectively unremarkable guys get girls all the time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Rational Male" was published in October 2013, so it turns 10 this year.

"The Game" was published in September 2005, so it turns 18 soon.

Outside of SoSuave and a few other pickup forums, "The Game" is rarely discussed. Mystery and Neil Strauss have sort of fallen out of the awareness of mainstream culture. Mystery and Neil Strauss were night game guys. A lot of nightlife has been replaced by swipe apps and sending DMs on Instagram.

This has been my experience.
So you think the Rational Male will make it? don't get me wrong Rollo sold a lot of books, but The Game was on the New York time bestseller list, no one is reading "The Game' anymore and 10 years from now, no one The rational male will be forgotton

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you stay in good shape, a man's true peak I think is around 45. Social proof continues to grow as you age and mid-40s is the perfect blend of still looking relatively youthful while still getting a bit of age on you (most women like this) and having lots of connections socially that make you even more attractive.
I'm not so sure about this. It seems that the "social proof" a bachelor 40-something gets is that his social circle thinks he would be a good match for the childless FGOG (Fat Girl Of The Group) or a single mommy. :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about this. It seems that the "social proof" a bachelor 40-something gets is that his social circle thinks he would be a good match for the childless FGOG (Fat Girl Of The Group) or a single mommy. :mad:
My last social circle setup offer was multiple years ago and it was with a childless FGOG. I declined the offer.

So you think the Rational Male will make it? don't get me wrong Rollo sold a lot of books, but The Game was on the New York time bestseller list, no one is reading "The Game' anymore and 10 years from now, no one The rational male will be forgotton
I think "The Rational Male" will be mostly forgotten, like "The Game" has been.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting into an LTR with or marrying divorced women, single moms, women with promiscuous past is beta, as far as masculinity is concerned. You basically show through your actions that you're either too needy and/or incapable of securing a relationship with a top quality woman, despite your athletic, business or other type of success you might have.

Ben Shapiro married his wife, a doctor, (indicating she has brains) when she was 20 (indicating no or very little baggage). That doesn't look like a beta at all to me. :rolleyes:
Ben Shapiro has a sister that one of the chestiest around. :cool: Here she is before she got a nose job - by far one of the biggest ratios of breast size to forearm diameter.

ben shapiro's sister before nose job.jpeg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember some editions of The Game having bookmark ribbons like it was The Bible, LOL.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social proof is not the same as your social circle. There is some overlap there to be sure, but I mean more going out and running into a lot of people you know, some of them very affluent and distinguished members of the community. They come up to talk to you and you introduce them to the woman. Women eat this kind of sh1t up because you look like you are important when a lot of people know you. By extension, it makes the woman feel important because she is with someone important that everyone wants to talk to. It has little to do with your social circle trying to hook you up with the fat girl who sometimes hangs out with everyone and has been single for most of her life.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed that kinda refutes one viewpoint that some incels as well as some manosphere followers have is the phenomenon of how many unmasculine nerdy sort of guys have attractive girlfriends. The viewpoint I'm referring to is how certain incels or manosphere guys will talk about how desirable women are inaccessible to them because they're with some chad instead or whatever. For example about six years ago I knew this hot girl in one of my college courses and one day she added me on social media and on her profile she had pics of her boyfriend, and this dude was a unattractive nerdy looking guy. It was really baffling to me at the time. Hypothetically speaking, if I had been with this girl she would have been the hottest women I'd have ever been with, even to this day, and here she was going out with this nerdy dude that looked like he sucked in every way. I did hit this chick up on social media and talked to her a bit and threw around the prospect of us hanging out, but I decided not to go thru with it in earnest because I felt weird about potentially hooking up with a girl who was already in a relationship, even if the guy she was with was a total pipsqueak.

This isn't the only time I've seen something like this, irl and online. From a conventional manosphere point of view, attractive women go for conventionally successful, attractive, masculine guys, but there's a lot of unmasculine, nerdy, or not conventionally attractive men who are capable of achieving relationships with desirable women. Think of all those numale stereotype dudes out there, the sort who collect funkopops and nintendo and marvel stuff who have wives and girlfriends somehow. The manoshpere often teaches that men should pursue self improvement or improving one's looks or financial status as a means of attaining the type of women and relationships they desire, but none of this alone ensures success in the end. Incels harp on the fact that they can't change the hand they're dealt, and thus doomed to a life of celibacy as they perceive themselves to not be attractive, rich, or socially astute enough to get laid, even though plenty of objectively unremarkable guys get girls all the time.
Ha ha at Pipequack

I think the dynamic you're talking about is a social circle or status one, I've seen guys that were fat with hot chicks cause they are in the right social circle at the right time or they have status (albeit it's local but nevertheless it's still status) Most incels refuse to believe this to be the case cause they are to be caught up in echo chambers that confirm their biased.

The reality is women will go with the winners, even if the winners don't look like Chad or Tyrone

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some sure make this outrageously complicated. As bad as it is out there, if I were a single man today, I would live my life doing what I want to do, get out of my house, and use dating apps. I would not focus on “hot women”. Rather I’d focus on women who show IOI and pursue those who I share such interest with. As I’ve said before, if a man doesn’t come into contact with women or get IOI as he goes about his life, something is missing or wrong.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would dumpster dive.
Nope. I’d get someone who matches me and I’m attracted to. That’s what I did to meet my wife.

Again, it’s simple.

Being aware of oneself, his looks and his status, and who he pairs well with is good. I’m moderately attractive, my physique is above average (I competed in bodybuilding), and I’m middle class. Therefore, aiming for women who are higher in looks, earn significantly more, or from rich families would be fruitless. It would also make me look desperate.

I agree with Dr. Glover: “Walk through open doors.”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get out of my house
There are men that underestimate how much time that they'll need to spend outside the home in order to find dates.

I’d focus on women who show IOI and pursue those who I share such interest with. As I’ve said before, if a man doesn’t come into contact with women or get IOI as he goes about his life, something is missing or wrong.
There's a lot of truth to this but there are cases where men do most things right and still can't put anything meaningful together.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When some of you naysayers actually
I am 30 and I bet you I could sleep with a 19-year-old right now. Does it mean she's going to be high quality? Idk, but I'll just say I slept with a 19-year-old on the internet. Any guy can bring some future single mom in writing to the local Applebees, impress her and bed her. Nobody is denying that it is impossible for an older man to get a younger woman, we are just saying that you will either take a dip in quality or have to pay for it with money.
Why don't you actually do it and find out. Some of us speak from experience. That's what our reality is based on.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha at Pipequack

I think the dynamic you're talking about is a social circle or status one, I've seen guys that were fat with hot chicks cause they are in the right social circle at the right time or they have status (albeit it's local but nevertheless it's still status) Most incels refuse to believe this to be the case cause they are to be caught up in echo chambers that confirm their biased.

The reality is women will go with the winners, even if the winners don't look like Chad or Tyrone
a lot of these guys I'm talking about are really nerdy tho. They don't seem like the kind that are very socially actualized

Last edited: