Reasons on why the manosphere creates more Incels& weak-minded men than women and society combined.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of truth to this but there are cases where men do most things right and still can't put anything meaningful together.
Of course. There are no guarantees.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I was with this social group of people bar hopping and this girl was all over this one guy. He told her his age, he was 33 and she was 24 at the time and she got so turned off and stopped talking to him then and there. The next day, she told us that she would've slept with him, but him being over 30 was a huge turnoff.
That is plain bullsh1t :)

Women will always defend someone no matter how stupid it will look

For example women will always protect deadbeats, even if they are very much aware that they are deadbeats :)

Usually women defend older guys than them by saying “ guys my age are so immature, I need someone older to have what to talk with “

Plenty cases of guys with 10-15 years age difference between them and women ( but they are not losers, it is true )

Women will never reject you based on these type of things. She will only reject you if she is not attracted to you from the get go or if you look like a weird dude after you pass the initial screening

Actually, you can ask girls about their sexual experiences and in the vast majority of cases you will find a story that involves an way older guy than her one way or the other :)

You had some good things that you were saying, but slowly you started trolling. Hope you will not continue like that

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would dumpster dive.
I’ll add that if I was a dumpster man, I would go for a dumpster woman, if we are to use such a term.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not focus on “hot women”. Rather I’d focus on women who show IOI and pursue those who I share such interest with. As I’ve said before, if a man doesn’t come into contact with women or get IOI as he goes about his life, something is missing or wrong.
Are you trying to gaslight yourself about dating fat chicks? :rolleyes:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no shame in banging fat chicks, someone has to show them love too

( as long as you do not come and start preaching others on how to be alpha or talk about seduction )

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep telling yourself that ...
you have to choose between being an incel or to bang uglies

But if you chose not to bang ugly women, it kinda means that you are not involuntary celibate, which means that all the incel movement in most cases is not real

Quite sure that the fat chick would rather sleep with someone better too, but she is not picky either ( she accepts what she deserves for being lazy and not putting the effort to take care of her body )

It is over for incels

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Why would you conclude that? I’m not fat; I am a gymrat who competed in bodybuilding. So fat women wouldn’t match me.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, then use the apps and let us know how it works out for you then.
I’m taken. Though I did use dating websites throughout the aughts.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess you are 100% sure you are not going to be trading up, but will be trading down...way down, lol!
I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

I’m also not sure why you have given me three snarky remarks so far with no instigation on my part. Care to explain this?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

I’m also not sure why you have given me three snarky remarks so far with no instigation on my part. Care to explain this?
You are not complaining that the remarks are false.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not complaining that the remarks are false.
What remarks?

I don’t plan on “trading in” my wife. I am not going to use apps because I’m married.

I also had success with dating websites years ago and my friends have met second wives from apps.

Also, why would you insult a man because he’s not complaining? Why are you trying to insult me?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What remarks?

I don’t plan on “trading in” my wife. I am not going to use apps because I’m married.

I also had success with dating websites years ago and my friends have met second wives from apps.

Also, why would you insult a man because he’s not complaining? Why are you trying to insult me?
on this forum, shvtting on dating apps replaces the function of a comma, so prepare to fight the triggered.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on this forum, shvtting on dating apps replaces the function of a comma, so prepare to fight the triggered.
I didn’t sh-t on them. I said I would use them if I were single. I also have friends and a cousin who used them with success.

Can you fill me in?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t sh-t on them. I said I would use them if I were single. I also have friends and a cousin who used them with success.

Can you fill me in?
yes, you committed the biggest sin on this forum. Some Posters on here are extremely vindictive towards the apps and will get instantly triggered if you say any ounce of positivity towards them.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you committed the biggest sin on this forum. Some Posters on here are extremely vindictive towards the apps and will get instantly triggered if you say any ounce of positivity towards them.
Oh, OK. Now I get it. Thanks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What remarks?

I didn't know that you were married, lol! Fvck.