Reasons on why the manosphere creates more Incels& weak-minded men than women and society combined.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason he divorced was because he wanted to continue playing while his wife did not want him to do it, and he chose football over his wife. That is far away from beta
That might be one of the reasons, a plausible sounding one. IMO, it's the tip of the iceberg. Read this article: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/...he-and-leonardo-dicaprio-broke-up/2748837002/
She had issues, depression, panic attacks. Furthermore, she proved she lacked loyalty by ending her relationship with Leo.
In "Lessons," Bündchen writes that Brady, whom she met on a blind date, "is someone you can count on. It's a quality I hadn't experienced in any of my other romantic relationships. I love my husband – and most of all, I trust him. With Tom, who provides our family with a stable foundation, I'm able to create a home."
Yeah right. In light of all the information, I hope you don't really believe theirs was a happy relationship right up until Brady decided to return to football.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless, your better chances of fvcking the hottest younger women are in your twenties and early thirties to stretch it.
I would beg to differ. If you’re fit, fun and exude success, 30’s is the best. If I didn’t have children I can’t even imagine how much ass I would have got this year. I think I did ok considering.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot Roger was the first incel to break in which you could see him actually being successful with women in your own head. Even Roosh wrote an article about this as well. Before Elliot Rodger, your typical black pill incel consisted of your deprived neckbeard in a trench coat with a possible case of Autism or Aspergers. After Ellion Rodger, you started to see more Normies & Chad lites gravitate towards it.
Eliot Rodger was not a bad looking guy. The biggest problem with Eliot Rodger was his vibe. His vibe was way off and no woman would be interested unless he had a Lamborghini. He was pissed that his BMW 328 wasn't getting him laid. His height was also mediocre at 5'9". He was also half White and half East Asian. That's a tough combination for a male. Half White, half East Asian women are far more desirable.

Eliot Rodger was part of an increasing wave of inceldom that had been increasing since the early 2000s.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that a man's best chances with young, attractive women are around 25-30. That's young enough to have a good physique but old enough to have some developing career accomplishments and old enough to have developed some seduction skills. 25-30 year olds have easier access to younger women than the 35-40 year old man.

Leo saw something with Gisele Bundchen that Tom Brady did not see. I agree that it is unsurprising that Brady ended up a divorced, part time dad. Gisele is 3 years younger than Tom Brady. It initially wasn't a bad pairing, but he stayed too long in that relationship.

The Bridget Moynahan relationship is bigger proof that Brady isn't the alpha male that some think. A 26-27 year old man who has been the quarterback of 2 Super Bowl winning teams (Brady in 2004) does not start a relationship with a woman 6 years older than he is if he's a true alpha male. In 2004, Brady could have easily had an 18-23 year old, not a 32 year old.
Tom Brady can command a room full of the top .1% of the toughest men on the planet, including telling a convicted gang member murderer that he was no longer welcome on his team. Could you do the same?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Bro if she is hot, you should honestly lock that down.
She was pretty darned hot.

She wanted marriage, I was not in that state of mind, I also started losing “friends” my age that frankly couldn’t just be happy for me and I’d recently been divorced. I ended it about a year in. She’s circled back a handful of times over the past 7 years, she’s in her mid twenties now.

I did the right thing.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what's the definition of a beta plough-horse, the guy the woman settles for and has children with when she's +30, after she's been pumped & dumped by some real alphas and a few douchebags? :rolleyes:

No, he's not beta if he just fvcks them. If he seriously dates, marries, has kids with and then unsurprisingly ends up a divorced, part time dad, then yeah he's beta. He wasn't as smart as Leo to realize she's not wife material and had to learn it the hard way.
You’re 38. Assuming you play this all the way out, you end up alone, around age 85 cared for by Marcy and her other brothers and sisters from Jamaica, with your government check coming in just in time so that Marcy doesn’t quit. How is that alpha?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’re 38. Assuming you play this all the way out, you end up alone, around age 85 cared for by Marcy and her other brothers and sisters from Jamaica, with your government check coming in just in time so that Marcy doesn’t quit. How is that alpha?
Soeone outed himself as a northeasterner. Out here it’s Flips.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was pretty darned hot.

She wanted marriage, I was not in that state of mind, I also started losing “friends” my age that frankly couldn’t just be happy for me and I’d recently been divorced. I ended it about a year in. She’s circled back a handful of times over the past 7 years, she’s in her mid twenties now.

I did the right thing.
Wow, that’s young. I see both angles on this one. That said, what’s good for you two is all that matters. Screw the other noise.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soeone outed himself as a northeasterner. Out here it’s Flips.
He will be after his Filipino caretaker for something committed sooner than he wants to admit, and then her mom will move in, and 6 months after when the visa expires, the aunt will come just in time for the baby he was never gonna have is due to arrive, and then 18 months later when he’s living in a third story walk up in mid Brooklyn his landlord will tell him his wife left all her **** in front of the stoop and as great as they are it can’t happen again, and he may not end up coming back to let us know which is the saddest part.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It started as a ONS, I didn't even know her age all i knew was she was stunning. Then lightning struck, the longest ONS in history. I’m just glad i had the experience with such a heavenly creature and survived unscathed.

I never exchanged $ with her, it was all attraction and affection, it was validating as hell.

Gentlemen, I’m not 6’ tall, I am in ridiculous shape for my age, and I’d say I’m 7.5/8 on a good day. It CAN BE DONE. That’s all I’m saying. Not sure if I’d invest that much again for a youngster, they’re from a different universe.

Wow, that’s young. I see both angles on this one. That said, what’s good for you two is all that matters. Screw the other noise.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It started as a ONS, I didn't even know her age all i knew was she was stunning. Then lightning struck, the longest ONS in history. I’m just glad i had the experience with such a heavenly creature and survived unscathed.

I never exchanged $ with her, it was all attraction and affection, it was validating as hell.

Gentlemen, I’m not 6’ tall, I am in ridiculous shape for my age, and I’d say I’m 7.5/8 on a good day. It CAN BE DONE. That’s all I’m saying. Not sure if I’d invest that much again for a youngster, they’re from a different universe.
Love it man. No judgement

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is plain bullsh1t :)

Women will always defend someone no matter how stupid it will look

For example women will always protect deadbeats, even if they are very much aware that they are deadbeats :)

Usually women defend older guys than them by saying “ guys my age are so immature, I need someone older to have what to talk with “

Plenty cases of guys with 10-15 years age difference between them and women ( but they are not losers, it is true )

Women will never reject you based on these type of things. She will only reject you if she is not attracted to you from the get go or if you look like a weird dude after you pass the initial screening

Actually, you can ask girls about their sexual experiences and in the vast majority of cases you will find a story that involves an way older guy than her one way or the other :)

You had some good things that you were saying, but slowly you started trolling. Hope you will not continue like that
So much truth here! And I almost literally lol’ed because what you wrote is so characteristic of not only so many very pretty women, but even average-looking women.

From my own life experience, the older-guy game starts as young as thirteen freaking years old. I vaguely remember female classmates of mine in seventh grade telling me about fooling around with men aged eighteen to twenty! As bad as it sounds, pretty much every attractive female over thirteen is the subject of sexual fantasy or advances of much of the male population aged twelve to near death. That’s a must-know for dads with daughters, me being one of them.