Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RazorRambo's Fitness/Nutrition Log - All are Welcome! (Log your Progress, Stay Accountable)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Rambo what protein do you use? I just got a tub of allmax isoflex whey isolate
Not a fan of whey proteins as they cause bloating for me. Also are reactive for a lot of people due to it being a concentrated milk product...

I combine Brown Rice Protein with Green Pea Protein...virtually the same amino acid profile as whey without any concern for bloating.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Going to keep this thread going since It seems some are finding motivation in my posts. Keep getting DM notifications and logging back into to check them, so might as well. Plus, this is one of the only remaining places on the net where people get together to talk about women.. Kinda crazy to think about.

Today I'm really off schedule. So I'm going to hit a quick 30 minutes of boxing cardio rn before it gets too late in the day--since I also have to hit the weights.

Today I'll be training legs. Routine has been a bit different since I got caught up in my business/social life.

*I'm also on bodybuilding.com forums. Got an account there since 2011 but I barely use it. I figured it would be best to continue the thread here since this is a much more tightknit forum.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workout for Today:
Cardio:
Boxing Cardio
Weight Training: Leg Day. Kept it pretty short today.. skipped calves. might throw them in tomorrow. Alot of squats, presses and bit of deadlifts

Nutrition for Today:
-Cornbread w/ 3 Eggs for breakfast (had alot of work to complete so i just went for what i had ready and boiled eggs with it) -20g protein
-Tuna Salad : Had some leftover Penne pasta, Leftover Tuna in the fridge, mixed it together, added some chopped bellpeppers, some vinegar, pepper, olvies and cucumbers - 25 g Protein
-Protein Shake w/ Oats - 25 g protein
-Rotisserie Chicken w/ Mixed Veggies -40g protein
-Plain Greek Yogurt -20 g protein
-More Rotisserie Chicken w/ rice - 30g protein

Will have some mixed nuts as a snack before bed.. I get hungry late night so might also have a sandwich or something..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workout for Today:
Cardio: Basketball
Weathers been getting better so it's nice to go out to a park and hoop.. One of my most favorite forms of Cardio. I kinda get bored of boxing cardio since It's so repetitive for me.. I own a nice elliptical too but the motions are kinda monotonous.
Weight Training: Shoulders (As mentioned previously, I usually don't go into really big muscle group workouts on "in between days". In between days are days that are between bigger workouts like Chest/Tri's, Back/Bi's, Legs as these are larger muscle groups. I consider Shoulders and Abs ancillary groups and thus do them in between the major days.

Nutrition:
Chicken and Rice : 25-30g protein
Protein Shake w/ oats - 25 g protein
T Bone Steak w/ Baked Potato - 55g protein (half the portion.. was a 1.2 lb tbone steak)
Greek Yogurt as a Snack -20g Protein
T Bone Steak w/ Baked Potato -55g protein
Donut as a snack.. since I had low carbs today

Might have another snack before bed. idk what. maybe just a protein shake

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workout for Today:
Cardio:
I didn't get much cardio in today but will make up for it in an hour or two.
Weight Training: Back and Biceps.. Was working alot today so I felt lazy to get it done. This happens but you just gotta push through .. Also never go from a rested/sitting for hours position right into your workout.. it will feel more strenuous as you start. Walk around, do some other stuff, then warm up into it and get your mindset together. Often times when we're in work mode, our brainwaves arent primed for physical activity.. epsecially if our work is mostly mental/or analytical.

Nutrition for Today:
Oats and Apples
Tex Mex Chicken Bowl-30g protein
Protein Shake 25g protein
Honey Mustard Chicken Breast w/ Rice -25 g protein (half) (easy to make.. ge tyour chicken breast, add some cuts in it if you want, or just slice the chicken breast into 2 tenders or however you like them, add salt, black pepper, garlic, chilli powder, and spicy brown mustard. keep it in the fridge to marinate overnight. when you pan fry it, mix mustard and honey into a bowl and when its just about done cooking, glaze it with the sauce you made.
Plaintain Chips
Greek Yogurt -20g protein
Honey Mustard Chicken BReast w. Rice (25g aka other half of the breast)
Protein Shake - 25g protein
A bit under on my protein So I will have maybe some boiled eggs or a sandwich before I sleep

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workout for Today:
Cardio:
Boxing Cardio
Weight Training: Abs and Forearms a bit

Nutrition for Today:
Donut for breakfast w/ Protein Shake 25g
Brown Rice w/ Ground Beef & Green Peas -35g protein
Tex Mex Chicken Bowl 30 g protein (So convenient to have, they are a frozen meal takes minutes to make. Healthy Choice Max Tex Mex Bowl (Can be bought at Walmart)
Another Protein Shake, this time blended wiht Bananas and Oats - 25g protein
Rib Eye Steak w/ Rice -41 G Protein
Ramen Noodles w/ Shredded leftover Rotisserie chicken 25g protein
I had another Donut somewhere in there as well.. gotta chill on those.. gotta keep the diet more tight

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Not a great day today. Had too much work going on to hit cardio or weights. Nutrition wasnt on point either. Got about 50% of my daily protein requirements and overall was working most of the day, save for watching a basketball game and a few small breaks.

Will get back at it tomorrow. Cardinal rule is if you miss a day, to never skip twice.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workout for Today:
Cardio:
Boxing Cardio.. empty stomach today.
Weight Training: Skipped the weights today.. Honestly disappointed in myself but alot going on today. between a UFC event, a Boxing event, work I had to finish, and spending time with friends

Nutrition:
Shrimp Fried Rice (leftovers) 16 Protein
Kiwi Fruit
Chicken Roll - 5-10g protein
Mediterannean Grilled Chicken , Rice and Salad -40g protein
Protein Shake - 25g
Greek Yogurt- 20g
More Chicken w, Veggies -40g protein
Pastrami Sandwich -20g protein

I should have more time to focus on my workouts now that the bulk of my work is done for my business.. had a big project that has finally been completed. It's important I don't just go out and party and or bang plates all day long.. These type of things can really throw me off my fitness and nutrition routines. Balance is key..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workout for Today:
Cardio:
Ran 3 miles. Got bored/legs tired.. not used to running .. Ran another 1 mile and said fucc this lets go eat
Weight Training: Chest/Triceps. Went a little light because I had to meet someone and was running late.. Will prob continue the same workout tomorrow

Nutrition for Today:
Slice of Pizza
Protein shake -25 g protein
Rice w/ Braised Lamb -30 gprotein
Snickers bar
Rice w/ Braised Lamb -30g protein
Greek yogurt -20g protein
Lentil Soup - 25-30g protein
Protein Shake -25g protein

I felt like my nutrition was off today but overall not bad.. Gotta marinate more chicken breasts for this week

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workouts for Today:
Cardio: Boxing / MMA
Weight Training; Chest/Tris/Shoulders

Nutrition for today:
Baked Chicken w/ Baked Potatoe /Roasted Tomato - 35 g protein
Greek Yogurt 20g protein
Protein Shake 25-g protein
Chicken and rice -35g protein
Mozarella Cheese as snack -11 g protein
Protein Shake - 25 g
Beef Patty Melt - 25g ?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workouts for Today:
Was busy all day -- shooting videos and content for my business, then had a dinner party to attend.
Did some yoga with a chick friend / associate. Was actually really relaxing. (trying not to complicate things since she's a friend and also does some model work for my business so I kept it strictly platonic)

Nutrition for today:
Chicken Parm w/ Fettucine Alfredo -40g protein
Protein Shake - 25g protein
MInistrone Soup
Greek Yogurt (finished, need to grab some more. easy protein with low fat)
Buncha diff Appetizers - 10g protein or so

Have yet to eat more.. I'm sleeping super late these days, a bit of a vampire as of late but I find that I work better at odd hours than in the day which is hectic and full of distractions.. Eventually I will fix my sleep schedule gradually.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
*Haven't updated a few days just because I been sleeping far earlier and I was used to posting very late.. Will try my best to not miss anymore posts

Workouts for Today:
Cardio: Boxing Cardio
Weightlifting: Legs

Nutrition for Today
-Apples and Oats -
- Shrimp w/ mashed potatoes and wild rice -25 g protein
- Mexican Street Corn
- Senegalese Chicken Pastels -10g protein
- Rib Eye Steak w/ Baked Potato - 40g protein (Half of a 2 lb steak)

Very under for my protein today and likely to sleep early as I just recently fixed my sleep schedule.. so most likely won't get my daily requirements but I will have a protein shake to add an extra 25-50 g protein. Not too big of a deal -- didn't plan my day out well. Will get adequate amount of protein tomorrow.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workouts for Today:
Cardio: Boxing Cardio
Weightlifting: Shoulders

Nutrition for Today
-Apples and Oats w/ Scrambled Eggs 20g protein
-Protein Shake -25g protein
-Leftover Steak and BAked Potato -30g protein
-Protein shake -25g protein
-Greek Yogurt snack -20g protein
-2 Nashville Hot Chicken Sliders w/ fries - 50g protein

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I know its been about 2 weeks since I updated any of my workouts. Just been busy enjoying the nice weather and almost forgot about this log

Workouts for Today:
Cardio: Boxing Cardio 30 mins
Weightlifting: Shoulders

Nutrition for Today:
-Chicken Parm w/ Fettucini Alfredo 25g protein
-Banana MIlkshake w/ Protein - 25g protein
- Cup of Tea
-Chicken Breast w/ veggie and rice-50 g protein
-Greek Yogurt - 20g protein
-Another Cup of Tea.. been finding tea does me better than Coffee these days. has just the right of caffeine and if i have 2 a day im solid

Will finish the day up eating more chicken breast and whatever else i have left over in the fridge

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workouts for Today:
Cardio: Didn't have a chance to do cardio. Long stressful day.
Weightlifting: Chest/Tri's.

Nutrition for Today:
-Shredded Wheat (Ran outta Oats)
-Chicken Breast w/ Egg Noodles -25g protein
-Protein Banana Milkshake -25g protein
-Korean Fried Chicken -30g protein
-Green Peas -20g protein
-Protein Shake -25 g protein
-Chicken w/ Egg Noodles -25g protein

If you notice my meals and stuff I never eat like loads of protein in one sitting. I just think thats impractical.. unless its a huge ribeye or steak or BBQ or something. I eat like a mouse for a guy whos super active.. but its exactly what helps in my recomp

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Workouts for Today:
Cardio: Didn't have a chance to do cardio. Long stressful day.
Weightlifting: Chest/Tri's.

Nutrition for Today:
-Shredded Wheat (Ran outta Oats)
-Chicken Breast w/ Egg Noodles -25g protein
-Protein Banana Milkshake -25g protein
-Korean Fried Chicken -30g protein
-Green Peas -20g protein
-Protein Shake -25 g protein
-Chicken w/ Egg Noodles -25g protein

If you notice my meals and stuff I never eat like loads of protein in one sitting. I just think thats impractical.. unless its a huge ribeye or steak or BBQ or something. I eat like a mouse for a guy whos super active.. but its exactly what helps in my recomp
IMHO, people put too much emphasis on the number of times eating per day. At the end of it all, it shows little to no difference in studies done. What matters is total nutrients within a 24 hour timeframe.

The body will adjust and compensate to ensure it all balances out. You can only synthesize x amount of protein per day into muscle due to enzymatic limitations(unless on steroids which can override protein synthesis limits). How and when you get it is mostly irrelevant. This even applies to post workout "feeding windows". Yes the body will do more if it obtains nutrients within 4-6 hours after workouts. However what they fail to say in those videos is the body will then slow down the other 18-20 hours so at the end of the 24 period the amounts are equal. You cannot override enzymatic limitations. Unless you do it via androgens (SARMS/ProHormones/Steroids)

There is little reason for people to have a mindset of eating 6 smaller meals a day being better. In fact, it may be worse as it ensures insulin is active more of the time, which by default turns the bodies ability to burn fat off. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone there is. Unfortunately it is doesn't discriminate...fat or muscle, it doesn't care where it goes.

Personally, to me, for any type of Recomp or dropping fat there is nothing better than a 5:2 fasting setup using carb cycling and hormonal optimization.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Workouts for Today:
Cardio: Boxing Cardio (This sht gets boring sometimes but its only 30 minutes a day. its almost impossible not to do it)
Weightlifting: Abs / Core

Nutrition for Today:
-Sweet Pastries (some Turkish thing, possibly Baklava)
-Cup of Coffee
-4 Large Chicken Drumsticks (30g protein)
-Protein shake (25g Protein)
-Potato and Peas Empanadas
-Chicken Wrap (25g protein)
-Egg Noodle Pasta w/ Parmesan Cheese
-Cup of Tea
-Chicken and Rice (25g protein or so)
-Protein Shake (25g Protein)
-Greek Yogurt (20g Protein)
-Peanuts (15g protein)

I need to go grocery shopping again

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
IMHO, people put too much emphasis on the number of times eating per day. At the end of it all, it shows little to no difference in studies done. What matters is total nutrients within a 24 hour timeframe.

The body will adjust and compensate to ensure it all balances out. You can only synthesize x amount of protein per day into muscle due to enzymatic limitations(unless on steroids which can override protein synthesis limits). How and when you get it is mostly irrelevant. This even applies to post workout "feeding windows". Yes the body will do more if it obtains nutrients within 4-6 hours after workouts. However what they fail to say in those videos is the body will then slow down the other 18-20 hours so at the end of the 24 period the amounts are equal. You cannot override enzymatic limitations. Unless you do it via androgens (SARMS/ProHormones/Steroids)

There is little reason for people to have a mindset of eating 6 smaller meals a day being better. In fact, it may be worse as it ensures insulin is active more of the time, which by default turns the bodies ability to burn fat off. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone there is. Unfortunately it is doesn't discriminate...fat or muscle, it doesn't care where it goes.

Personally, to me, for any type of Recomp or dropping fat there is nothing better than a 5:2 fasting setup using carb cycling and hormonal optimization.
Yeah its funny you say that, I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread -- Alot of my recomp started out with me fasting the majority of the day and the nutrition I listed was what I ate in the last portion of the day from evening to bedtime. But regardless, I don't necessarily need to do that. I just do what works for me from years of experience. I think i'm 13 years in now from when I first started lifting and I have a good amount of experience in cutting and bulking/recomp. The only other thing is I eat like a mouse honestly.. It's hard for me to eat alot unless its something I Really enjoy.. And also becuase I'm spoiled.. I ate at nice restaurants for years and at home would order out food for every meal.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah its funny you say that, I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread -- Alot of my recomp started out with me fasting the majority of the day and the nutrition I listed was what I ate in the last portion of the day from evening to bedtime. But regardless, I don't necessarily need to do that. I just do what works for me from years of experience. I think i'm 13 years in now from when I first started lifting and I have a good amount of experience in cutting and bulking/recomp. The only other thing is I eat like a mouse honestly.. It's hard for me to eat alot unless its something I Really enjoy.. And also becuase I'm spoiled.. I ate at nice restaurants for years and at home would order out food for every meal.
Ahh, the joys of being young when you can get away with that type of stuff haha...

I try to avoid restaurants as much as possible because most things there are packed with sodium, but every once in a while I will go there on a cheat day, and see a pretty immediate impact on the scale the next day and not in a good way...