Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RazorRambo's Fitness/Nutrition Log - All are Welcome! (Log your Progress, Stay Accountable)

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh, the joys of being young when you can get away with that type of stuff haha...

I try to avoid restaurants as much as possible because most things there are packed with sodium, but every once in a while I will go there on a cheat day, and see a pretty immediate impact on the scale the next day and not in a good way...
I totally feel ya and man If I'm afraid of anything in life it's getting older. I enjoy my youth so greatly.. I was pretty shook at the idea of turning 30 actually.. Looking back there's so much I wish I would have done besides focus on partying, women, business ventures and leisure. The business part kinda paid off but alot of things feel like a blur. I could have been better with my fitness as well but I'm also quite hard on myself.. I wouldn't say I'm a complete perfectionist but I really try to do everything to the best of my ability without sacrificing too much joy and happiness along the way.

and the restaurants I go to don't really pack too much sodium. I mostly like fine dining.. barely eat fast food unlesss maybe once a month or once every 2 weeks or something like that just to enjoy the taste of a nice fat burger or maybe some wings. Fast food is insanely packed with sodium.. Alot of dudes walking around with high blood pressure and lifting weights and popping steroid pills and injections and wondering why their kidneys start acting wonky. Sodium is really damaging to the kidneys at high amounts and so is high blood pressure as I'm sure you know.

Not to mention that oil at fast food joints, they change it like once a week if its a franchise place, and if it's not, good luck.. probably just filter the same oil for like a month .. When you heat up oil over and over it changes and becomes way more unhealthier its awful.

My one guilty pleasure when it comes to nutrition is diet Sprite/7up.. or "Zero" soda you can say.. but I know that stuff is bad too.. all that aspartame or acesulfame or sucralose.. none of that sht is good but its alot better than high fructose corn syrup. I still try to constantly manage myself so I'm most likely going to stop drinking that stuff as well, for a while anyways. It's hard for me to just "be" and be carelessly.. im always like adjusting things about my routines, myself or my life all the time if I'm not certain its something that will benefit me.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I really just stopped updating this completely now lol. I might get back to it, Not sure if anyone really follows it. I have my own workout and nutrition logs on my phone so I don't really do this for myself