I bet shes wild in bed though!!These goofy types are annoying bro.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I bet shes wild in bed though!!These goofy types are annoying bro.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
She needs some good dyckLol. That pro soccer chick lives in texas i think. Shes on the us women's soccer team.
What is going on, are we all supposed to go out and get soccer chicks now? Does the So in SoSuave stand for soccer? Is that why they call them soccer moms?When it comes to soccer girls there's a different morgan I have in mind. That looker Alex Morgan.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
No but the tennis girl is a fine meat lol Sharapova is now retired I'm sure some guy out there has it for her. When she was a teenager she looked so good. Now She's like a pleasant hb7What is going on, are we all supposed to go out and get soccer chicks now? Does the So in SoSuave stand for soccer? Is that why they call them soccer moms?
Yes still meat and not a hardened scorpion or serpent.No but the tennis girl is a fine meat lol Sharapova is now retired I'm sure some guy out there has it for her. When she was a teenager she looked so good. Now She's like a pleasant hb7
Was this before she was famous? No way shed be on a garbage old site like pof which is bottom of the barrel.When it comes to soccer girls there's a different morgan I have in mind. That looker Alex Morgan. Even with one kid her body is still too good. She's just amazing compared to where hope solo was a few years back. I used to talk to alex from where else using an old profile. I think was on pof. You'd be surprised in summer soccer girls and tennis girls log in to old. Look forward to that biggoal
Well at the time she was still in high school... Maybe because Pof just started. She deleted it after we met. Sadly nothing came more of it than a hookup or a summer flame. Her fame came up more after. At the time I put her no better than a hot volleyball girl. I've noticed a trend maybe when reporters take their vacations that's the opportunity to meet them. Biggoal nothing beats meeting a girl in person. I feel the shield girls put up on their profiles are stronger than when you meet them irl.Was this before she was famous? No way shed be on a garbage old site like pof which is bottom of the barrel.
I've seen hot local news reporters on old a couple times but no one famous lol.
Why didnt you meet up with alex then if she replied why didnt you ask her out?
Brian had a better face than alex.
So she wasnt 18 yet when you met alex?? Hot and tight and young!!!Well at the time she was still in high school... Maybe because Pof just started. She deleted it after we met. Sadly nothing came more of it than a hookup or a summer flame. Her fame came up more after. At the time I put her no better than a hot volleyball girl. I've noticed a trend maybe when reporters take their vacations that's the opportunity to meet them. Biggoal nothing beats meeting a girl in person. I feel the shield girls put up on their profiles are stronger than when you meet them irl.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Oops, I've been going about this all wrong.No we are supposed to give feel good advice to suit every posters feelings and help fix their problems without ruffling feathers. Gef with the times! Lol