Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rating HB women. Different guys different ranks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So is it possible to come up with official ranking that everybody can agree on? Like many say they must be under 30 to be above HB7 or above a certain height.

Then we have one poster recently who posted a chunky instagram slvt and said she was like a 9 or something.

Like I have the hots for this soccer chick Morgan Brian. I think she's HB8 but people think she's only a low end 6 at the most. I can't believe that. I'd plow that all day. I don't see many like her on OLD.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man has different opinions.

The one thing we can all agree on is that a girl's HB rating should be on her looks alone. A 9 with a sh!tty personality is still a 9, whereas a 6 with a lovely personality (whatever that means) is still a 6.

Men have a harder time accepting that her number should apply to her, not her clothes or makeup. Again, a hungover 9 in an oversized beige sweater with dirty hair and eye bags is still a 9, whereas a dolled up 6 in a Ralph Lauren dress and heels is still a 6.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Every man has different opinions.

The one thing we can all agree on is that a girl's HB rating should be on her looks alone. A 9 with a sh!tty personality is still a 9, whereas a 6 with a lovely personality (whatever that means) is still a 6.

Men have a harder time accepting that her number should apply to her, not her clothes or makeup. Again, a hungover 9 in an oversized beige sweater with dirty hair and eye bags is still a 9, whereas a dolled up 6 in a Ralph Lauren dress and heels is still a 6.
When does it become an issue when an HB9 has such a bad personality that it doesn't override her looks? A lot of guys here only date HB7 and don't even bother with the hotter ones because of their stuck up personalities make it unbearable for a relationship. They have a point.

I had this in college in my art class. We had a solid HB9.5. She was a fashion model too. Very hot, dad had good job and had money, was wealthy. However very bratty and snobby personality. Even the guys in class, couple chadish ones even didn't talk to her much and the girls as well. Always sucked up to the teacher, and since the teacher wasn't very good most of the students were struggling as well since most of us were business majors and knew nothing about art. She'd make comments about how we didn't care and such and didn't try hard enough. I was probably one of the only people in the class that would start conversations with her. I even chatted her up in email a bit and found out she's conservative like me. I was shocked she'd even talk to me because I wasn't doing well like the others in class and didn't give a sh** about the class as long as a passed. I think because I had the b*lls to talk to her while hardly anyone on the campus did is why she was nicer to me than the others.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soccer chick Morgan Brian
shes like 80's HB8, but a 2020 HB7
I looked her up, shes a 7.5 on her best day, her face will age very fast (dat' nose 'doh).
Even with her body, she will loose nearly any hint of sexuality beyond a HB6 after she pops a kid.
For me, shes a "butta'face" low HB7

reminds me of Kristy Mcnichol

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more of a gentlemen on the matter, she's either hot or not.
If I had to use the HB scale for some purpose, I'd rate a girl/woman from a general point of view, not only phisical.
HB no.1: She's a 7 in looks but cooks well and is always fun to be around -> my perception of her is that she's a 9. Great one.
HB no.2: She's a 8 in looks but an entitled little golddigging b1tch that would annoy me even in a one-night stand scenario ->she's barely a 5, get out of my face.

P.S. If she's lower than a HB5, (I'm looking at you biggoal), she's not a HB(Hot babe). She's a RCIWB (Random Chick I Wouldn't Bang).

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a woman I'm following that for me it was definitely a HB10. But Idk if I can post pic from her here. For legal and privacy concerns.

But in that case, I think this one is a HB8 for me. I really like those type of body, like that girl... So I would judge more about that. Also that cute/angel face make me really excited! So I don't think being a HB8 or 10 would change much.

Also there is the sexual part. You can hook the hottest one, but if she isn't good in bed or not good connection, it would be really bad.

I think this rank should take into account: physical beauty + personality + synergy / connection

You can have a HB6 on physical beauty that have HB10 rank on personality and synergy.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a woman I'm following that for me it was definitely a HB10. But Idk if I can post pic from her here. For legal and privacy concerns.

But in that case, I think this one is a HB8 for me. I really like those type of body, like that girl... So I would judge more about that. Also that cute/angel face make me really excited! So I don't think being a HB8 or 10 would change much.

Also there is the sexual part. You can hook the hottest one, but if she isn't good in bed or not good connection, it would be really bad.

I think this rank should take into account: physical beauty + personality + synergy / connection

You can have a HB6 on physical beauty that have HB10 rank on personality and synergy.
In the end, when first seeing a woman, all you judge is her looks and her attitude. But personality can add another 2 points or substract 5. Sex skills are the same.

Why would I want to see the dumbest sh1ttiest 10 ever that's lousy in bed again? Just to brag? No thank you, I don't need that!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is it possible to come up with official ranking that everybody can agree on? Like many say they must be under 30 to be above HB7 or above a certain height.

Then we have one poster recently who posted a chunky instagram slvt and said she was like a 9 or something.

Like I have the hots for this soccer chick Morgan Brian. I think she's HB8 but people think she's only a low end 6 at the most. I can't believe that. I'd plow that all day. I don't see many like her on OLD.

Beauty is in the eye of the 'beer holder'

What you find hot others will not and vise versa. It is no big deal as long as you lead.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, when first seeing a woman, all you judge is her looks and her attitude. But personality can add another 2 points or substract 5. Sex skills are the same.
Yep! And this is important if you think about meeting this woman again.

Why would I want to see the dumbest sh1ttiest 10 ever that's lousy in bed again? Just to brag? No thank you, I don't need that!
Definitely!

I'm going out with a HB8, she is kind of needy... I subtract some points, but also she is pretty great on sex that balance a bit. Untill I can handle, I would keep.

There is another girl I'm talking, she act like: when I talk... she act weird. When I walk away she start to chase me. LOL... I just invited her to a date, if she made that again, just next and not even spend time talking anymore. She is a HB8 too (for me), but this sh1t really doesn't worth.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you have to be trolling. Gtfo of here already, there’s no way anyone is that obsessed with that one soccer chick of yours. She’s seriously a 6 at best, no dude thinks an androgynous plain-Jane is an 8 unless they’re emasculate themselves.

You keep looking for opportunities to post a picture of this ***** or those skinny ass asians who lay on makeup to make them look more feminine. It’s like you look for small petite women because it makes you feel like more of a man or something. I don’t even have anything against petite women or anything but damn man if that’s your only flavor, you gotta get out of your box and start being a little more cultured, maybe up you’re testosterone some bc something is definitely lacking if you don’t find feminine features attractive. There’s no sexual dimorphism, they’re all androgynous.

These women you post have the bodies of little girls, not of women. They probably don’t even have a bra. Flat af, no sexiness about them whatsoever. And you were calling her a 10 before. Lmao gtfo

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont buy in to a numbered rating system.

They are either attractive and fvckable or they are not. Once I am actively fvcking them they must have other things to continue (good personality, not be a liberal feminist, be submissive, not be crazy clingy, be social and make her own money).

Fvckable and not fvckable. I can take one glance at a woman and know the difference. That is my starting point.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you have to be trolling. Gtfo of here already, there’s no way anyone is that obsessed with that one soccer chick of yours. She’s seriously a 6 at best, no dude thinks an androgynous plain-Jane is an 8 unless they’re emasculate themselves.

You keep looking for opportunities to post a picture of this ***** or those skinny ass asians who lay on makeup to make them look more feminine. It’s like you look for small petite women because it makes you feel like more of a man or something. I don’t even have anything against petite women or anything but damn man if that’s your only flavor, you gotta get out of your box and start being a little more cultured, maybe up you’re testosterone some bc something is definitely lacking if you don’t find feminine features attractive. There’s no sexual dimorphism, they’re all androgynous.

These women you post have the bodies of little girls, not of women. They probably don’t even have a bra. Flat af, no sexiness about them whatsoever. And you were calling her a 10 before. Lmao gtfo
A lot of guys here as in that post a few days ago like women who have flabby legs and butts. That Morgan Brian is slim and in shape.

I like slim women with nice legs. Not meat on their bones. A woman can be 5 foot 7 and still be skinny.

I cant believe you guys dont find that hot soccer girl attractive. She is not too skinny.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I took a dose of testo those days, and my libido got insane! Unless she is a fat, ugly, weird or under 18yrs, I would definitely **** her. I'm not using testo as bodybuilders use... It's with my doctor based on exams and temporary.

It's a kind of taste... Like idk if you know "Panicats" from Brazil. I don't feel attraction to them, but I think they're beautiful... just not a type I would like to have sex... as they took so much male hormones and it's kind of kill my desire (but it's my preference... I don't think they're less woman by that). Had one girl I've met that before he started using male hormones to workout, I had so much desire for her... after that, her voice got thicker and legs grew... I've lost that desire for her.

Anyways, it's just my opinion. Everyone is free to choose his prefs... Just disagree with you about calling a guy emasculate if he have different taste than others.

Reactions: ERB

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I took a dose of testo those days, and my libido got insane! Unless she is a fat, ugly, weird or under 18yrs, I would definitely **** her. I'm not using testo as bodybuilders use... It's with my doctor based on exams and temporary.

It's a kind of taste... Like idk if you know "Panicats" from Brazil. I don't feel attraction to them, but I think they're beautiful... just not a type I would like to have sex... as they took so much male hormones and it's kind of kill my desire (but it's my preference... I don't think they're less woman by that). Had one girl I've met that before he started using male hormones to workout, I had so much desire for her... after that, her voice got thicker and legs grew... I've lost that desire for her.

Anyways, it's just my opinion. Everyone is free to choose his prefs... Just disagree with you about calling a guy emasculate if he have different taste than others.
I don't like big chest and over sized breasts on women. I'd rather have an innocent, cute faced slim gal like morgan Brian over big boobs and semi butter face. I like that young girly look with cute smile and innocent looking and overall cute. Who cares shes kinds flat. I'm legs and face guy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Ever watch Shallow Hal?