Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rating HB women. Different guys different ranks.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t agree with the numbering system. Every guy is attracted to different physical features. There is definitely a baseline for physical appearance (go/no go). If she’s a go then it’s a sliding scale of looks/chemistry/connection/personality. Even if it’s a one time thing, there still has to be some kind of connection.

I think women rate men in a similar way. Go/no go and then a sliding scale of looks/game/status.

If we’re playing this game though, the soccer chick has a 7 body and a 6 face, going to say 6.5 total.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t agree with the numbering system. Every guy is attracted to different physical features. There is definitely a baseline for physical appearance (go/no go). If she’s a go then it’s a sliding scale of looks/chemistry/connection/personality. Even if it’s a one time thing, there still has to be some kind of connection.

I think women rate men in a similar way. Go/no go and then a sliding scale of looks/game/status.

If we’re playing this game though, the soccer chick has a 7 body and a 6 face, going to say 6.5 total.
I think the face is higher than that. She has the girly look to it. Caring like look and cute smile. I prefer girls who act like girls. I hate these women who lift a lot and look more manly. Huge turn off for me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Thought she was a local sportscaster you had a crush on.

Wait! You watch women's soccer??
Not much. Sometimes highlights when it's on. You have young women in theirs 20s and 30s who are slim and fit running around many who are HB7 on up. Who wouldn't watch?

And no that was a local, non married weather lady which I'd joke back and forth on facebook and on comments that I asked out for a drink but she seriously does or did have a boyfriend. I'm really into weather a lot. So course despite seeing she had a bf I asked anyway. Them young reporters hangout at the local clubs, beach and that on their time off and post it on instagram. If I saw them at the beach or a bar I would hit on them and use some game.

Those high end HB reporters in their 20s probably go for super chads or tyrone anyway.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She gets extra points from me for being athletic, and the fact that you posted a picture of a girl in her 20s, instead of one of your geriatric gigolo OLD connections is another big plus.
As I said, on OLD I don't see girls her age on there unless they're land whales. Heck last two days on POF and match not a single person in my county online.

Why isn't OLD swimming in HB9 23 year olds? Is that because they're meeting them in social circles and real life and college?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Would YOU be trying to pickup women your mother's age on OLD, if attractive young chicks were already keeping your freetime occupied? They aren't there because they don't have to be.
What i was trying to say. They dont need to be there.

Old gives comfort of no face to face rejection versus cold approach.

Where do you recommend to hangout where there are lots of pre wall women other than clubs?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
University/college towns with a lot of bars, libraries, even supermarkets, any tourist attractions, etc.

Just don't get MeToo'd. These college girls are sinistroids.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
University/college towns with a lot of bars, libraries, even supermarkets, any tourist attractions, etc.

Just don't get MeToo'd. These college girls are sinistroids.
I live in a retirement town lol. Median age 66.7 years. A real college town I'd have to drive up to Tampa and USF around the college. They have two big fleamarkets very close to the schools I could sell at but that's a 95 mile drive for me. Too far for two days a week unless I stayed with my aunt or rented a hotel room.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to "hangout" anywhere. You just need to get over your social awkwardness; you can, ya know. When you see a girl you'd like to get to know better, TALK TO HER. How often have you really been "rejected" for merely introducing yourself to a cute chick? I'm betting never. So, start doing that, every time you see a cute chick. Smile and be friendly. I bet you see attractive girls all over. It's Florida, for crying out loud! The state is crawling with beautiful girls. Go meet them!
Places like Miami, Yes, or Orlando or spring break Daytona. The rural areas of North FL or like around me where my region is the oldest age in the state there are not a lot of hot girls.

Last March when my cousin was down he wanted to go to the beach for spring break that's here in my county. We went out there and was like WTF because it was all old snowbirds at the beach despite it being 80 degrees. He asked me where all the college age ones are lol.

Like in my county and south sarasota county it's a retirement area. The beach houses are pretty cheap actually compared to the really rich areas. I mean like 1 to 2 million I've seen there.

If you lived on the beach and in your profile showed the sun set and a pic of your beach house I bet those women and gold digging cougars would be all over that LOL if they saw you lived on the beach in a expensive house.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't tell me I took the last hottie out of that state, because I know that's bulls hit.

You're not getting any younger. If it's really that bad where you are, you need to move. Take your mother with you, if you have to, but move to Orlando or Tampa, and lose the excuses. Do it now...before you're tempted to open a local hotel, and to start wearing your mother's dresses. Save yourself.
I have family near Tampa but didnt want to move there because too much traffic even though more younger people like my home town st. Louis so my parents chose a retirement town.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is it possible to come up with official ranking that everybody can agree on? Like many say they must be under 30 to be above HB7 or above a certain height.

Then we have one poster recently who posted a chunky instagram slvt and said she was like a 9 or something.

Like I have the hots for this soccer chick Morgan Brian. I think she's HB8 but people think she's only a low end 6 at the most. I can't believe that. I'd plow that all day. I don't see many like her on OLD.

HB 4.5

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is it possible to come up with official ranking that everybody can agree on? Like many say they must be under 30 to be above HB7 or above a certain height.

Then we have one poster recently who posted a chunky instagram slvt and said she was like a 9 or something.

Like I have the hots for this soccer chick Morgan Brian. I think she's HB8 but people think she's only a low end 6 at the most. I can't believe that. I'd plow that all day. I don't see many like her on OLD.

look up Arianny Celeste and tell me what you would rate her

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let these jokers fool you.
There isn't one member here (that is single) that would kick her out of bed.
Personally, she's not the type I'd immediately go for, but if she was chatting me up in some coffee shop, I also wouldn't walk away.

While beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, I think that @MrWood defined her perfectly.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Personally, she's not the type I'd immediately go for, but if she was chatting me up in some coffee shop, I also wouldn't walk away.

While beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, I think that @MrWood defined her perfectly.
If she's an HB7 I'd take her all day long over an HB10 who's a snob with a terrible, unbearable personality.

Love her goofy personality too.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Yet all these posters on here complain about the lack of women, getting dates, OLD etc and then they don't think this girl is hot. Around my area for example a girl this age and hot would really stand out and catch my attention. You just don't see a lot of plus HB7s like her in my area.

If they're rejecting girls who look like this then they deserve what they get.

Yet in that other thread someone called that blubber butt covered in tats instaslut an HB9 LOL.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yet all these posters on here complain about the lack of women, getting dates, OLD etc and then they don't think this girl is hot. Around my area for example a girl this age and hot would really stand out and catch my attention. You just don't see a lot of plus HB7s like her in my area.

If they're rejecting girls who look like this then they deserve what they get.

Yet in that other thread someone called that blubber butt covered in tats instaslut an HB9 LOL.
blubber butts covered in tatts are HB9s. Sara jay is hot not this soccer chick. still would pull to sex location and fuk though.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 3 hole wonder you have bedded looks like this:

Hit the bricks, and let the grownups talk....

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That morgan girl you posted is a 6 imo. Don't understand how anyone can find her particularly attractive.

I'm into girls with curves, not a fan of skinny ones with no boobs or ass. They just look too boyish for me.