"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Rating HB women. Different guys different ranks.

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Only my peter knows if it's an acceptable number, and he is a man of no talk and all action. So I just go along with what he tells me.
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
When it comes to soccer girls there's a different morgan I have in mind. That looker Alex Morgan. Even with one kid her body is still too good. She's just amazing compared to where hope solo was a few years back. I used to talk to alex from where else using an old profile. I think was on pof. You'd be surprised in summer soccer girls and tennis girls log in to old. Look forward to that biggoal
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
When it comes to soccer girls there's a different morgan I have in mind. That looker Alex Morgan.
What is going on, are we all supposed to go out and get soccer chicks now? Does the So in SoSuave stand for soccer? Is that why they call them soccer moms?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
What is going on, are we all supposed to go out and get soccer chicks now? Does the So in SoSuave stand for soccer? Is that why they call them soccer moms?
No but the tennis girl is a fine meat lol Sharapova is now retired I'm sure some guy out there has it for her. When she was a teenager she looked so good. Now She's like a pleasant hb7
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No but the tennis girl is a fine meat lol Sharapova is now retired I'm sure some guy out there has it for her. When she was a teenager she looked so good. Now She's like a pleasant hb7
Yes still meat and not a hardened scorpion or serpent.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
When it comes to soccer girls there's a different morgan I have in mind. That looker Alex Morgan. Even with one kid her body is still too good. She's just amazing compared to where hope solo was a few years back. I used to talk to alex from where else using an old profile. I think was on pof. You'd be surprised in summer soccer girls and tennis girls log in to old. Look forward to that biggoal
Was this before she was famous? No way shed be on a garbage old site like pof which is bottom of the barrel.

I've seen hot local news reporters on old a couple times but no one famous lol.

Why didnt you meet up with alex then if she replied why didnt you ask her out?

Brian had a better face than alex.
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
Was this before she was famous? No way shed be on a garbage old site like pof which is bottom of the barrel.

I've seen hot local news reporters on old a couple times but no one famous lol.

Why didnt you meet up with alex then if she replied why didnt you ask her out?

Brian had a better face than alex.
Well at the time she was still in high school... Maybe because Pof just started. She deleted it after we met. Sadly nothing came more of it than a hookup or a summer flame. Her fame came up more after. At the time I put her no better than a hot volleyball girl. I've noticed a trend maybe when reporters take their vacations that's the opportunity to meet them. Biggoal nothing beats meeting a girl in person. I feel the shield girls put up on their profiles are stronger than when you meet them irl.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well at the time she was still in high school... Maybe because Pof just started. She deleted it after we met. Sadly nothing came more of it than a hookup or a summer flame. Her fame came up more after. At the time I put her no better than a hot volleyball girl. I've noticed a trend maybe when reporters take their vacations that's the opportunity to meet them. Biggoal nothing beats meeting a girl in person. I feel the shield girls put up on their profiles are stronger than when you meet them irl.
So she wasnt 18 yet when you met alex?? Hot and tight and young!!!

Pof and okc girls are just plain disgusting. No one like alex on them now.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
No we are supposed to give feel good advice to suit every posters feelings and help fix their problems without ruffling feathers. Gef with the times! Lol
Oops, I've been going about this all wrong.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
You say Morgan I say Malena.

Malena-Morgan-25-e.jpg
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
This is pretty much the most pathetic thread you guys could have.

Unless you are actually gonna message these women, rating women you will never meet will not help you in any way. Who cares what someone you will never meet looks like, how about the people in your area that you can actually talk to, or even if far away someone you could bring close to you?

Don't fantasize, go and get what you deserve.

Also even if I was gonna rate a woman, it wouldn't just be looks.
 
Top