“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rate my appearence

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,064
Reaction score
1,699
Age
29
What's your point?

Do you see what you're doing here? You're creating an argument just for the sake of having something to argue about and distract yourself from taking action.

We'd been working together for several months, so I feel uniquely qualified to call you out on your BS...

Back around September and October, when your business started winding down for the season, you reasoned that you wanted to spend as much time on the business so you could make as much money before you mostly lost that income. That was your reason for not being able to take more action THEN.

What is your reason NOW?

Because lawn care season is back in full effect. So you're gonna be busy again and not have time, again. What are you gonna do differently? Because I have told you, and am continuing to tell you, what you need to do to achieve this goal you have:
  1. Approach more women
  2. Figure out your presentation (style)
I know I keep coming back to this guy, but do you know why @nicksaiz65 was so damn successful during our time together? He simply took advice and did it. In this case, that meant going out and approaching dozens of women every weekend, and reporting back with his experiences so we could fine-tune his approach.

He didn't let his biases get in the way of making progress, and didn't alter my suggestions so he could do things "his way" - he just did the obvious f***ing thing that I told him he needed to do.

And how'd that turn out for him? He f***ed 3 new women within 3 months. I think 2 of them were back-to-back weekends.

Decide whether it's more important to convince people that you're "right", and a victim of your circumstances (which is meaningless, since that just means you assign power to external factors beyond your control, and blame them for your position), or whether you'd rather be happy by doing something uncomfortable that would help you achieve your goals.
I’ll be expecting my royalties check in the mail soon haha
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top