Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate me out of 10.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the first picture...before I can rate you...answer this question:

Are you the guy on the left? or the guy on the right?? :whistle:

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should worry less about your looks (which you really can not change...unless you consider plastic surgery an option) and work on your body language. which is terrible in both pictures btw.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear a smaller a shirt. Go to Syms and have a taylor do measurements to find you proper fitting shirts.

And the body language in your first pic, needs work. Your head moved to far to the left. Keep your head/neck straight and chin up, smile more.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you work on your body language (standing up straight, shoulders back, chest puffed), you can probably jump up a point or two in the looks department. Body language conveys a lot.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't look too bad and should have no problem meeting women. My guess is that it is your confidence and attitude that might be holding you back.

Cheers!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u look like you can pull. work on your game

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nateistoraw said:
I am tired of striking out with the ladies! I need to know my rating out of 10.

I know there is a league.

So here are 2 of my best pictures:

http://prodigygm.com/images/me.jpg

http://prodigygm.com/images/me2.jpg

Rate me out of 10
(NO HOMO)
and lets be honest please.
You ain't bad looking bruh, but like my mans Macallik said, whats your game like?

The second shirt looked kinda wack to me, that bright Orange color, but the suite is fly.....

peace

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the problem isnt confidence or anything, the problem is that I keep going for the 9s and 10s and find out they have boyfriends.lol.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks certainly won't be an issue for you so don't even worry about it. In my opinion as long as you know what you're doing with the ladies (have tight game) and dress very nice you'll have absolutely no problem.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
In the first picture...before I can rate you...answer this question:

Are you the guy on the left? or the guy on the right?? :whistle:
lol, guy on the right! Though I agree she isn't that good looking.

To the OP: your not bad looking, average really. You should be able to get decent looking girls, maybe not 10s. But no reason you can't get 8s. Probably something else wrong with your game.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man i think your cheeks are kinda big. if you lose the cheeks, guaranteed girls will like you

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lemme holla at you joe

Alright #1 thing hit the gym get swole. that will eliminate 99% of any problems you may have with yourself.

#2 Follow up with some better style. That suits rented and the orange keyboard cubicle nerd button up shirt is not gonna cut it if you wanna be player status.

#3 I aint ratin your looks homie. that should prolly be #1. haha

You want 9's and dimes you gotta offer what they lookin for. If they got a bf their bf is prolly jacked, has some good style and all the good sh1t that top notch chicks go for.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i think b tches like guys with trimmed faces. look at puffy combs or kanye west, you want to have a face as slim as them. i used to have one like that over 10 years ago and the minute my cheeks started getting big, they stopped looking so i think looks do matter at some point. try to eat less, go on the P90X program and go on a modified atkins diet.

if you lost some lbs since then, post a pic of your face showing you lost some weight and i will tell you if you still need to work on them