Rate me out of 10.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all.. get the mindset out of your head that looks mean everything. Cause, it basicly doesnt matter. Its all about who you are that makes you look good.

TV and entertainment puts out an image as to how guys and girls should look. Dont be fake like them!

Though, there is nothing wrong with dressing with some style and ect. Be thankfull for what you got.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
You're not getting 9s or 10s because of the way you dress, and because you look skinny. Bulk up, once you get to 210s, you will seriously affect confidence of hoes you consider beautiful now. That's when you'll start getting 10s. Another thing, you look dumb/ghetto/uneducated in both pics, I can't put my finger on why, perhaps it's your body language. Don't worry about body language as much, once you get bulk it will change, guaranteed.

By the way, what you think of Paris, Ice Cube, and Krs One?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look fine. Girls care more about how a guy acts and carries himself than how he looks, barring any abnormal deformaties.

For example, one study done by John T. Malloy (Dress for Success and Live for Success) sent guys out to various bars on several nights. He then sent in testers and asked girls how the guys looked. The average rating was a six.

Then they sent the same guys back out again, to the same kinds of places, with the same clothes, only this time after having worked on their posture for a couple weeks.

Working on posture alone increased their "ratings" by a full two points.

Add some nice clothes into the mix, some solid conversational game, and you can score with any girl you want.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
premierxxx said:
You're not getting 9s or 10s because of the way you dress, and because you look skinny. Bulk up, once you get to 210s, you will seriously affect confidence of hoes you consider beautiful now. That's when you'll start getting 10s. Another thing, you look dumb/ghetto/uneducated in both pics, I can't put my finger on why, perhaps it's your body language. Don't worry about body language as much, once you get bulk it will change, guaranteed.

By the way, what you think of Paris, Ice Cube, and Krs One?
LOL. You must be blind. I am overweight actually.
Also, I do not have a confidence problem, I approach only 9s and 10s.
Also, I am well educated, and no where near ghetto.

LOL, that phrase came off as racist to me because ghetto people usually do not dress up.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
nateistoraw said:
LOL, that phrase came off as racist to me because ghetto people usually do not dress up.
Nate, what the hell are you talking about bro???

I live in New York City, of all places. And we probably have one of the biggest populations of ghetto-hoodrats than any other place in the United States. Whenever I go to a large community event such as an Auto Show in Manhattan, I see a sh1tload of Ghetto motherfvckaz all dressed up, blinged out, thinking they're God's next gift to the black community. Watching these clowns walk the streets of my beautiful city makes me both laugh and cringe at the same exact time... :yes:

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nateistoraw said:
WTF? LOL, you really are as dumb as you look.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, the girls are cute. the first pic is pretty awful due to the dress sense. the second pic is ok but again the style. if you hit the gym and get stylish, looks will not be a problem. it'll all be game then.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your pics are low resolution quality pics and so it doesn't help as well but I'd say you are a 6.5. It's funny nobody rated you but I just did, lol.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 - Hit the gym and get pumped

#2 - Grow a abit of stubble on your chin

#3 - Wear contacts (that match your complextion, so that'll be Hazel or Light brown)

#4 - Get a little better bling (get rid of those shades, if you're going to wear shades, recommend D&G or Versace)

#5 - Dont shave your eyebrows (they look shaved dude?)

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.
I have been off and on with Number 1.
For number 2, how?
I will not wear contacts
Ummm. I do not wear shades, but that pic is the most updated pic of me. I had the honor to impersonate Kanye West at an Awards ceremony.
Also, my eyebrows aren't shaved. I had an accident when I was really young that hurt my eyebrows.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
why did you put NO HOMO at the end of your post? Do you think asking a bunch of men for validation is gay or are you worried we'll save your pics and use them for inspiration OHMYGODITSHEAVEN

btw, you look fine. No need to be self conscious or expect a negative reaction.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty who look worse than you OP. You can get women tho :)

Last edited:

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recanted. I offer up a humble and sincere apology. :up:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hidden-Hand says,

Hell no you aint no 9.5! Try a 3.5!
That's uncalled for.

To the OP, I think other guys already said this but if you are having problems with women it's only so much LOOKS you can have. My opinion and what I DO is just control the portion of my looks I can:

> grooming

> clothes

> workout/eat right

Things like that. I would say with women majority of the attraction is based on how you act and the vibe you give off more then the texture of your cheekbones or the visibility of your abs.

I see guys all the time that get played that I WOULD SAY look better than I do as far as looks, but my personality is much more charismatic.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you look really young. You don't give off any real vibe from your pics either (cool, pretty boy, funny guy, hot head, life of the party, etc). You look average, maybe like a 4.5-5.5.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
That's uncalled for.
Strangely enough, I agree with what you said. I'm going to retract that statement and apologise. :)

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
nateistoraw said:

Around 6.0, it's ethnic so it's hard to tell though. By the way, if all you can do is pull a race card, you are uneducated and narrow minded.

Pic1: Loose shades, go for Blade look with shades. Loose t-shirt, that t-shirt is a tad big for you. Could be because you're not developed enough for the size, could be because you're wearing a larger size. Get muscle either way.

Pic2: Once again, shirt is large for you. Shoulder line is hanging from your arms. That's ghetto dressing up. Shirt should fit you, shoulder line should be on your shoulders, not arms.

As far as you being overweight, I don't think anyone can tell. Your height is saving you. But yea, you look sort of average. Hit the gym, gain muscle, loose fat. Experiment with facial hair. Try different types of beards, stachi, etc.

Your biggest obstacle is your cloth though. It's good cloth, but it does not fit you. It's too big for you.