"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Radar texts

Aleks1201

New Member
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Radar texts are something you send a girl, to stay on her radar.

What radar texts do you use?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Aleks1201

New Member
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
31
What you wearing?
That is not a radar text lol. It's needy. Radar text are non-needy. Like saying something that happened in my life. But it needs to be good.
Like: A gradpa just cut the line in the store adn bought condoms and vodka! WTF?!
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
That is not a radar text lol. It's needy. Radar text are non-needy. Like saying something that happened in my life. But it needs to be good.
Like: A gradpa just cut the line in the store adn bought condoms and vodka! WTF?!
That's a lot more needy than "What you wearing?"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I like to send statement texts.

So for instance I'll randomly send her a message about how the atmosphere in a superclub is charged with sexual tension between the DJ and his crowd. I'll talk about the DJ's seduction of his willing audience, starting with fun foreplay, moving onto a deep, hard set where there's no going back, leading up to a shattering musical climax that leaves the crowd delirious and sweaty.

ASOT-2018-new-768x512.jpg

Not only am I not asking her for anything, but I'm making a statement of my higher value. I rarely do this though, as very few girls need to be kept "on a radar" for any reason. Either we're seeing each other and communicating or I go silent.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Isn't radar texts the same thing for what girls do in their stories on SnapChat? No thank you...
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I like to send statement texts.

So for instance I'll randomly send her a message about how the atmosphere in a superclub is charged with sexual tension between the DJ and his crowd. I'll talk about the DJ's seduction of his willing audience, starting with fun foreplay, moving onto a deep, hard set where there's no going back, leading up to a shattering musical climax that leaves the crowd delirious and sweaty.

View attachment 4196

Not only am I not asking her for anything, but I'm making a statement of my higher value. I rarely do this though, as very few girls need to be kept "on a radar" for any reason. Either we're seeing each other and communicating or I go silent.
Bruh... what??

Lol mannnnnnnnn listen... you can say literally anything to a girl who's interested in you. Although... I don't think what @Visionist typed would work for me. Maybe that feels natural for him... Not for me though. Maybe because I've never even been to a super club. But examples of things I've said to girls:

Hey, hope you're doing alright <-this one was during tHeSe TiMeZzz. I actually thought about if this would be weird... but think about it.. she's at home doing nothing... in my case she's at her parent's house. Some "human interaction" is probably welcomed. And I don't think there's anything needy about saying it. I did hope she was doing okay. I didn't ask any questions and I genuinely just wanted to reach out and make her feel good. Keep it simple.

I asked a girl how something we previously talked about was going. I was curious. I wanted to talk to her. Simple as that bruvvy.

Don't think about it too much, too much, too much, too muuu-uuuuch....

tldr; just be genuine with some social awareness. If they're interested and a decent person then they'll at least say "Hey, I hope you are too". If they don't... they did the work for you - next.
 

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
276
This ^^^^^. If you have to send radar texts then she
If they are interested in you and remember you they will text you first without you saying anything.
You can ping her but often when you text first you are already behind the 8 ball.
Its better to peruse other prospects at this point.
has low IL
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@Aleks1201 why don't you send a fun flirty video text of you diick slapping another women's face? Seriously guys over complicate things, if a chick is high interest there is no need for so much planning and strategy. This seems to me like the kind of thing PUAs do to try and build interest. The only women worth a men's time are the once that have high interest in him, any other women are just a waste of time.
 
Top