She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That is not a radar text lol. It's needy. Radar text are non-needy. Like saying something that happened in my life. But it needs to be good.What you wearing?
That's a lot more needy than "What you wearing?"That is not a radar text lol. It's needy. Radar text are non-needy. Like saying something that happened in my life. But it needs to be good.
Like: A gradpa just cut the line in the store adn bought condoms and vodka! WTF?!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Bruh... what??I like to send statement texts.
So for instance I'll randomly send her a message about how the atmosphere in a superclub is charged with sexual tension between the DJ and his crowd. I'll talk about the DJ's seduction of his willing audience, starting with fun foreplay, moving onto a deep, hard set where there's no going back, leading up to a shattering musical climax that leaves the crowd delirious and sweaty.
View attachment 4196
Not only am I not asking her for anything, but I'm making a statement of my higher value. I rarely do this though, as very few girls need to be kept "on a radar" for any reason. Either we're seeing each other and communicating or I go silent.
has low ILIf they are interested in you and remember you they will text you first without you saying anything.
You can ping her but often when you text first you are already behind the 8 ball.
Its better to peruse other prospects at this point.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.