Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Radar texts

Aleks1201

Reaction score
Radar texts are something you send a girl, to stay on her radar.

What radar texts do you use?

Aleks1201

Reaction score
What you wearing?
That is not a radar text lol. It's needy. Radar text are non-needy. Like saying something that happened in my life. But it needs to be good.
Like: A gradpa just cut the line in the store adn bought condoms and vodka! WTF?!

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not a radar text lol. It's needy. Radar text are non-needy. Like saying something that happened in my life. But it needs to be good.
Like: A gradpa just cut the line in the store adn bought condoms and vodka! WTF?!
That's a lot more needy than "What you wearing?"

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to send statement texts.

So for instance I'll randomly send her a message about how the atmosphere in a superclub is charged with sexual tension between the DJ and his crowd. I'll talk about the DJ's seduction of his willing audience, starting with fun foreplay, moving onto a deep, hard set where there's no going back, leading up to a shattering musical climax that leaves the crowd delirious and sweaty.

ASOT-2018-new-768x512.jpg

Not only am I not asking her for anything, but I'm making a statement of my higher value. I rarely do this though, as very few girls need to be kept "on a radar" for any reason. Either we're seeing each other and communicating or I go silent.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't radar texts the same thing for what girls do in their stories on SnapChat? No thank you...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to send statement texts.

So for instance I'll randomly send her a message about how the atmosphere in a superclub is charged with sexual tension between the DJ and his crowd. I'll talk about the DJ's seduction of his willing audience, starting with fun foreplay, moving onto a deep, hard set where there's no going back, leading up to a shattering musical climax that leaves the crowd delirious and sweaty.

View attachment 4196

Not only am I not asking her for anything, but I'm making a statement of my higher value. I rarely do this though, as very few girls need to be kept "on a radar" for any reason. Either we're seeing each other and communicating or I go silent.
Bruh... what??

Lol mannnnnnnnn listen... you can say literally anything to a girl who's interested in you. Although... I don't think what @Visionist typed would work for me. Maybe that feels natural for him... Not for me though. Maybe because I've never even been to a super club. But examples of things I've said to girls:

Hey, hope you're doing alright <-this one was during tHeSe TiMeZzz. I actually thought about if this would be weird... but think about it.. she's at home doing nothing... in my case she's at her parent's house. Some "human interaction" is probably welcomed. And I don't think there's anything needy about saying it. I did hope she was doing okay. I didn't ask any questions and I genuinely just wanted to reach out and make her feel good. Keep it simple.

I asked a girl how something we previously talked about was going. I was curious. I wanted to talk to her. Simple as that bruvvy.

Don't think about it too much, too much, too much, too muuu-uuuuch....

tldr; just be genuine with some social awareness. If they're interested and a decent person then they'll at least say "Hey, I hope you are too". If they don't... they did the work for you - next.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^^^^^. If you have to send radar texts then she
If they are interested in you and remember you they will text you first without you saying anything.
You can ping her but often when you text first you are already behind the 8 ball.
Its better to peruse other prospects at this point.
has low IL

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Aleks1201 why don't you send a fun flirty video text of you diick slapping another women's face? Seriously guys over complicate things, if a chick is high interest there is no need for so much planning and strategy. This seems to me like the kind of thing PUAs do to try and build interest. The only women worth a men's time are the once that have high interest in him, any other women are just a waste of time.