Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quite confused

Dexes

Reaction score
So this girl I happen to live with in my apartment in separate rooms always wants to do things with me like go eat dinner, walk with her, go hiking or fun places. She says sexual references and does slightly provocative things. Here is the problem, I say and do things and she will smile or very rarely laugh and doesn't really touch etc. It'd just so odd (her pupils do dilate and she always has positive gestures in terms of hands and eye contact and direction etc. Could it be her personality that she doesnt flirt with touching and what not.

Also she went to go hangout with a guy she knows who was in the hospital for a while and I she was saying a million things to do and hang out just me and her. I am just very confused. Does she seem to like me? Could it be where she grew up in New Jersey and were in California? I just don't want to waste my time.

Serenity

Reaction score
The good old "I can't believe she's into me" syndrome, where you get every single evidence she's into you but you don't believe it. Instead you're confused, is there really anything to be confused about here? How much more of a hint do you need, won't you get it before she jumps you and beg you to fvck her?

Getting physical is usually what the man do, it's all you have to do. She's making it easy for you, grab any moment and just do it already. If you want to of course, if not then just continue being passive like you do now.