Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question, is fingering okay at parties?

gotballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had a quick question....

Is it okay to finger a girl at a house party or HS party after u start makin out with her ?

And if it is, had do u start doin it? (like foreplay in general)

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends but at least try get partly isolated because might make the girl feel very uncomfortable and you could get the big "NO" and thats never good but if you can isolate her your all good and obviously the more slutty the less isolated you can be.

And if your good at making out using your hands, rubbing thighs and tits...ect... she should already be a bit wet so just slide your hand down there give it a little rub then put a finger in then maybe two lol but you said (like foreplay in general) so that might not have answered your question and if you want to know foreplay in general there many other threads for that

hope i helped

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would listen at Analyzeit but suggest you before fingering her to actually just touch "her intimacy",its mostly a psycological thing than physical and in some occasione where there is not enough privacy it can happen to a girl to unfeel unconfortable with it or just not ready yet.
No need to say that u have to consider whos the girl you are dealing with,a virgin or a professional. :D

Read for FREE!

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isolate and let your hands naturally wonder as you're making out. Ass --> bra --> breasts --> lower ---> ****.

NYKfan0303

Don Juan
Reaction score
That all depends. Where are you with the girl? If your in front of a cluster of people, then, I wouldn't finger her there. Doing that would most likely make her feel very uncomfortable. Try and isolate her into a room of some sort where its just you two, or depending on how many people your getting with :D . If that is not possible, then try and go to a place with as little as possible people. You'll probably enjoy it more, and so will she. Its not hard to finger a girl. As your making out, just start rubbing her, thighs, waist, whatever, and then gradually work your way inward. Relax, enjoy it, and try to tease her.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

Natural Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this reminds me of one of those awkward questions a kid would ask their parents: "Mommy, why is that old man sleeping on the street sidewalk?"

All good, learning times.

Why wouldn't it be okay to finger a girl at a party? As long as you're aware of social rules and respect her privacy... it's all good. As for getting there; you need to activate the super sayan within, wake the old horn dog.

There's nothing more arousing to a girl than pure sexual intent by a male.

Unless the guy is a rapist. That wouldn't work out. You're not a rapist are you? You'll be fine, man. You gotballz.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say good to go as long as you're both alone and away from viewers. Otherwise it is really sleezy, for both the guy and the girl.