learningtopimp
Senior Don Juan
Stuart,
This is a tight post.....I can see how these help in different situations.
This is a tight post.....I can see how these help in different situations.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Damn this post is old, this was like my one of my first posts here.Originally posted by Zelemont:
If im looking to pick up some dirty sluts in the ghetto I'll try these techniques....
But until that day comes (and it won't) I'll take my advice from the people who can type in at least half-decent english. I understand typos and ****, but when you seem to be trying as hard as possible to make yourself sound ghetto, it just gets annoying.
Ya damm right I'ma talk trash, I usually don't like talking trash but when someone starts it off, criticizing my advice without first giving it a try, then, you're damm right, I'll defend myself.Originally posted by Zelemont:
My point never was that I was born with perfect English, just that some people read books and at least halfway listen in school rather than trying to act like badass thugs who are to gangsta to be intelligent.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
MEGA LOL!!! *rape* did she really said that, lolOriginally posted by diplomatic_lies:
This happened during New Years eve. Unfortunately the girl happened to be the one sitting next to me in business class.
Me: Heeey! Haven't seen you in a while! Hows it going?
Her: Um...
Me: -Put arm around her and then under her shirt-
Her: Wha? Help! Rape!
Me: Wha....?
Friend: -Dragged me away-
Friend: Thats not your girlfriend
Me: Whoops
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.