learningtopimp
Senior Don Juan
Stuart,
This is a tight post.....I can see how these help in different situations.
This is a tight post.....I can see how these help in different situations.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Damn this post is old, this was like my one of my first posts here.Originally posted by Zelemont:
If im looking to pick up some dirty sluts in the ghetto I'll try these techniques....
But until that day comes (and it won't) I'll take my advice from the people who can type in at least half-decent english. I understand typos and ****, but when you seem to be trying as hard as possible to make yourself sound ghetto, it just gets annoying.
Ya damm right I'ma talk trash, I usually don't like talking trash but when someone starts it off, criticizing my advice without first giving it a try, then, you're damm right, I'll defend myself.Originally posted by Zelemont:
My point never was that I was born with perfect English, just that some people read books and at least halfway listen in school rather than trying to act like badass thugs who are to gangsta to be intelligent.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
MEGA LOL!!! *rape* did she really said that, lolOriginally posted by diplomatic_lies:
This happened during New Years eve. Unfortunately the girl happened to be the one sitting next to me in business class.
Me: Heeey! Haven't seen you in a while! Hows it going?
Her: Um...
Me: -Put arm around her and then under her shirt-
Her: Wha? Help! Rape!
Me: Wha....?
Friend: -Dragged me away-
Friend: Thats not your girlfriend
Me: Whoops
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.