learningtopimp
Senior Don Juan
Stuart,
This is a tight post.....I can see how these help in different situations.
This is a tight post.....I can see how these help in different situations.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Damn this post is old, this was like my one of my first posts here.Originally posted by Zelemont:
If im looking to pick up some dirty sluts in the ghetto I'll try these techniques....
But until that day comes (and it won't) I'll take my advice from the people who can type in at least half-decent english. I understand typos and ****, but when you seem to be trying as hard as possible to make yourself sound ghetto, it just gets annoying.
Ya damm right I'ma talk trash, I usually don't like talking trash but when someone starts it off, criticizing my advice without first giving it a try, then, you're damm right, I'll defend myself.Originally posted by Zelemont:
My point never was that I was born with perfect English, just that some people read books and at least halfway listen in school rather than trying to act like badass thugs who are to gangsta to be intelligent.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
MEGA LOL!!! *rape* did she really said that, lolOriginally posted by diplomatic_lies:
This happened during New Years eve. Unfortunately the girl happened to be the one sitting next to me in business class.
Me: Heeey! Haven't seen you in a while! Hows it going?
Her: Um...
Me: -Put arm around her and then under her shirt-
Her: Wha? Help! Rape!
Me: Wha....?
Friend: -Dragged me away-
Friend: Thats not your girlfriend
Me: Whoops
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.