Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question : As a MM how can you create or repair your reputation?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a question I have. I know people who have reinvented themselves but mainly through either leaving, going ghost for a while or by gaining fame/notoriety. What other ways are there to change your reputation?

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Here is a question I have. I know people who have reinvented themselves but mainly through either leaving, going ghost for a while or by gaining fame/notoriety. What other ways are there to change your reputation?
I think if you are looking to repair any damage, the best would be to not walk away from the problem or go ghost, but to work with whoever you offended and at least show that you are making an honest effort to repair your reputation.

What specifically did you do wrong?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
I think if you are looking to repair any damage, the best would be to not walk away from the problem or go ghost, but to work with whoever you offended and at least show that you are making an honest effort to repair your reputation.

What specifically did you do wrong?
This question isn't really specific about me. I'm actually thinking about a coworker who basically ruined his reputation at work. I notice that the perception vs reality in the workplace about him is completely off. He's my supervisor and he's leaving and they are thinking about giving me his position. I'm really just curious as to how someone with a sullied reputation can turn it around or if it's even possible to do so. As for me, I enjoy a pretty decent rep in the workplace, except sometimes my temper can get the better of me.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you do have a temper.

Mellow it out and you'll be right in tune.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Warrior,
Amongst the Men,not a big deal,fifty percent will find mirth in the most disgusting behaviour,with some you may even gain Social credit....Amongst the fairer sex,sorry but Jessy the Elephant has Altzheimers compared to them LOL...This is why I always suggest,to those taking up Dancing,chose the venue where you wish to cast your net,look at the styles of Dancing,you may need assistance,THEN go to the appropriate lessons...Remember that you will always be considered a beginner where you learn,stuff up at the venues where you aim to pick up Women,and you will never be forgotten!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Boilermaker,
"yes, you do have a temper."....Yes and thank the good Lord for making blokes like Warrior,a generation ago guys like him were being stuffed into the ****pits of Spitfires,or being hosed out of a Lancasters back gun turret!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
yes, you do have a temper.

Mellow it out and you'll be right in tune.

Wanton ignorance pisses me off. Unfortunately it's usually from the sales people who are all female and think the rest of us exist to serve their whims. They are some of the dumbest people in the building but they bring in the bank so their shenanigans and attitudes are tolerated.

Dear Warrior,
Amongst the Men,not a big deal,fifty percent will find mirth in the most disgusting behaviour,with some you may even gain Social credit....Amongst the fairer sex,sorry but Jessy the Elephant has Altzheimers compared to them LOL...This is why I always suggest,to those taking up Dancing,chose the venue where you wish to cast your net,look at the styles of Dancing,you may need assistance,THEN go to the appropriate lessons...Remember that you will always be considered a beginner where you learn,stuff up at the venues where you aim to pick up Women,and you will never be forgotten!
Not a bad idea. Good stuff.

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I spent a long time with one social group trying to repair my reputation, but was eventually forced out anyway. In hindsight, it was obvious that the members of the group were determined to see me in a bad light regardless of what I did, so sometimes it is better to not hang around and fight it. I did find that having objective proof of status, such as organising big events or holding high positions in respected organisations sometimes offsets bad impressions others may have of you.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what manner was your supervisor's reputation sullied?

The method is dependent on the type of reputation you're trying to attain and leave behind.

SH

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite simple. If people need a reason to use you or find you useful then your reputation will magically come back. It's all about cost, benefit and risk....

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear JHL,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cynical but Oh so true!