Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Queens, New York

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Message me or reply to this thread.
Let's do this.
I've done over 2,500 cold approaches.
I've been trained by several different major companies (many of which are closed now).

I am currently in a slump and need to get back on my game.
Who's with me?
I don't play around, so we can be accountability partners or we can schedule to go out a consistent day and time to sarge.

Let's do it.

aarmondo

Reaction score
I could always use a wingman. I’m in New Jersey. I know a few good places to pickup woman

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What part of New Jersey and how long does it take you to get to the city?
How long can you usually stay?
What time do you usually have to leave? (If you don't stay in NY)

And a brief summary of your game if that's not inconvenient. I like to know who I'm going out with lol. I guess age/lays/experience/current sticking points/motivations?

None of that is necessary though, message me to exchange contact info.

aarmondo

Reaction score
New Brunswick nj. Going to the city less than two hours with traffic. I don’t have a curfew. I just started doing game a little over a year now. I’m 27. Lays over 20 plus. I’m still a rookie but improving my game is definitely something I’m passionate about. Give me your contact info so we can set something up.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im from brooklyn currently in miami looking to travel their thsi summe dm me!

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Message me or reply here if you'd like to meet.

Last edited:

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Message me or reply here if you'd like to meet.
I'm down to meet and sarge in the NYC and Long Island, NY area if you are. It's hilarious and a bit sad how difficult it is to find a wingman these days, especially given how all the old PUA forums appear to be dead.

Re your questions:

What part of New Jersey and how long does it take you to get to the city?
- I'm at the border of Nassau and Suffolk of Long Island. To get into NYC would take around an hour.

How long can you usually stay?
- I try to go out Wednesday - Saturday night. I like to hit the bars no later than 9pm, and on Wednesday and Thursday I'll try to leave by 11:30pm. Friday and Saturday, I'll stay until 2am if I need to.

What time do you usually have to leave? (If you don't stay in NY)
- See above.

And a brief summary of your game if that's not inconvenient. I like to know who I'm going out with lol. I guess age/lays/experience/current sticking points/motivations?
- Age = 29
- Experience = I used to play the Stylelife challenge every other semester in college to push myself to be social. The whole point of it is to get a date in 30 days, and let's just say that I won it a number of separate times and got more than a date out of it. I'm experienced in that I understand the fundamentals of the Game, but I'm out of practice. Looking to get back into it. I've been going solo to play at bars for the past 4 months Wed-Saturday, and I need a wing.
- Sticking Points = Staying in set after the social hook point, and not ejecting prematurely. Opening mixed sets - I likely need a better mixed set opener. Generating attraction and escalating.

I would send you a PM, but it looks like this function isn't working for me right now. Let me know if you're available. My email is the following:

coolnap2008@aol.com

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Message me.