Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Purse Pickup Lines

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
Have any of you fellows seen women carrying around the purses with their initials on them? I've used this as a way to start converstaion. At first they give a weird look, but then they seem to warm up to it. Just something you might want to try...
WOuld be great if her name was something like Fingula Uminez (wathever). It would be F.U written on her purse.You could ask her "Isyour name fuck you?"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D WaterTiger watches and laughs as Fingula Uminez uses her purse to beat "Ridethelightning" and "MrBond007" over their heads for trying such a nasty pick-up line.:D

It's funny you mention the purses with intials. I just bought one! It only has my first inital though!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
:D WaterTiger watches and laughs as Fingula Uminez uses her purse to beat "Ridethelightning" and "MrBond007" over their heads for trying such a nasty pick-up line.:D

It's funny you mention the purses with intials. I just bought one! It only has my first inital though!
You should get one with this picture on it

http://www.oneposter.com/UserData/Poster/Poster_7399.jpg

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AWWWWWW! What a pretty tiger! Thank you!:D :D