Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"PUA" Approaches for 10 Straight Hours, gets Zero Dates

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told y'all earlier these spammy PUA's get zero results or close to zero results, regardless of how much effort they put in. Here is solid proof of that.

A PUA recently SPAM approached for ten consecutive hours, approaching 120+!!!!! women. He got a dozen? numbers, but none of them resulted in dates.

I skipped around a bit listening to bits and pieces of the podcasts, but it looks like he walked TEN FRIGGIN' MILES! that day. He said he was walking with a limp for several hours towards the end.

His only reward at the end of the day was a chipotle burrito.

This PUA has been paying this particular "coach" for years on end, clearly being scammed the entire time.

The moment you feel you need to prove a point, that is the moment you lost our respect. True leaders, alphas, sigma alphas, etc do not go out of their way to prove their worth. It is simply felt and only reinforced by his own measure and natural behavior.

As a matter of fact, just like leading, date in silence. The most dangerous man is the one that is mostly silent.

Modern Man Advice

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2021, the only things that matter are Looks and Height..... game is total bullsh/t...
I respectfully disagree. I look like the ass of a mountain troll and still get laid.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
This is kind of true.
I remember back in the day I'd read so many strange FR's and watch weird infields, and most of their weirdness came from the fact tehy were trying to follow various rules. As you say, I realised at one point that these guys would all do better if they threw away 99% of the rules. I remember being glad when I first got into it when Julien said '**** that! I ask questions non stop!!'. Felt it took some pressure off at the time lol

I remember simple pickup made an uncut vid once where one of them streamed himself hitting on girls all night, and got like 25 straight rejections in a row. Some of them pretty harsh actually! (fair play for uploaded it and not just cherry picking) - I don't think it's unsual? (unless you're an exceptionally handsome dude). It's just the nature of cold approach
I believe it. Arent they bay area based? That explains part of it, perhaps.

One of the first nights I went out as a PUA, I met up with some of the "lair leaders" (yeah, they called the sh-t a "lair!") to go out. To their credit, they did actually approach. Unfortunately, they were only approaching the ugliest trolls you could ever imagine! On top of that they did not get even a single number that night.

Meanwhile this was one of my first attempts to use "game" or what little I knew of it, and got number after number with very little effort. They hated me with a passion after that. :rofl:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the measure of success

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many females see through PUA's tricks of the trade. Nothing new has been developed; and TBH, it's not needed. Act confident, dress nice, smell nice, look nice and approach/strike up a conversation. Get the number, follow up the next day or two to set something up. Never chase, and just lay out the offer. If she comes, great, if not, no biggie.
Best comment on this thread

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2021, the only things that matter are Looks and Height..... game is total bullsh/t...
This. I know you simps hate to hear it but if you dating under 30 girls this is what it is.

The good news is with 6 months in the gym and a new wardrobe most of you can make the cut.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all dabbled in PUA back in the day. I still remember peacocking down at the mall in my loud yellow shirt and leather wrist bands lMAO.

My first hand experience: PUA doesn't work unless you have the prerequisite looks and height to get your foot in the door. If you're a 4-5/10 on the looks scale PUA is going to be a waste of time for the most part. Most guys will experience burnout digging through the 95-99% of coal to get the 1-5 % of nuggets.

Case in point: 1,000 approaches with zero dates.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I know you simps hate to hear it but if you dating under 30 girls this is what it is.

The good news is with 6 months in the gym and a new wardrobe most of you can make the cut.
The best advice I can give is don't be fat. Game be damned. When you're chubby you become invisible to women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the first nights I went out as a PUA, I met up with some of the "lair leaders" (yeah, they called the sh-t a "lair!") to go out. To their credit, they did actually approach. Unfortunately, they were only approaching the ugliest trolls you could ever imagine! On top of that they did not get even a single number that night.
I remember meeting up with some guys in my local "lair". I mogged everyone on looks & frame, although there were a few taller (but skinny) ones at about 5'8" :rolleyes:. I came to the conclusion that I didn't their help in picking up fat chicks; fat chicks try to pick me up. :rolleyes::mad:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of true.
I remember back in the day I'd read so many strange FR's and watch weird infields, and most of their weirdness came from the fact tehy were trying to follow various rules. 'Never ask her name', 'don't ask questions, make assumptions instead', and various 'orders' (no rapport until you have DHV'd first etc) that teh conversation must take (if following mysterymethod for example) and it lead to very unnatrual interactions which the girl clearly seemed to sense. As you say, I realised at one point that these guys would all do better if they threw away 99% of the rules. I remember being glad when I first got into it when Julien said '**** that! I ask questions non stop!!'. Felt it took some pressure off at the time lol

ps - OP.

I remember simple pickup made an uncut vid once where one of them streamed himself hitting on girls all night, and got like 25 straight rejections in a row. Some of them pretty harsh actually! (fair play for uploaded it and not just cherry picking) - I don't think it's unsual? (unless you're an exceptionally handsome dude). It's just the nature of cold approach
Do you happen to remember which Julien video that was? Love his stuff.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A GQ subscription is about $13/year.

The average guy wears jeans and a t shirt, and has no idea why 8s and 9s don’t give him the time of day.
Just about EVERY mainstream article and YT video talks about how much women love the “classic” white tshirt and jeans look on a guy.

I don’t necessarily agree with that advice, but if I had a dollar for every time I heard it... lol.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all dabbled in PUA back in the day. I still remember peacocking down at the mall in my loud yellow shirt and leather wrist bands lMAO.
I was in the club in the early 2000s with the glow in the dark multicolor Fuze Necklace.

Some other nights I tried the LED Belt Buckle.*

TBH, the Fuze was mildly effective. Just open a conversation (and pretend it isn’t there), and chicks would fixate on it.

On the other hand, the LED Belt was total cringe-maxxing.

*Can program it with funny/catchy messages that scroll like an old school stock quotes ticker tape.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just about EVERY mainstream article and YT video talks about how much women love the “classic” white tshirt and jeans look on a guy.

I don’t necessarily agree with that advice, but if I had a dollar for every time I heard it... lol.
What are your favorite fashion resources these days?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your favorite fashion resources these days?
Right now, I watch C o urt ney R y an on YT. She has some good common sense videos which include some fashion stuff. Don’t know where she’s from, but it’s general advice good anywhere.

A lot of fashion gurus are from California, and they preach a west coast fashion style that would look too bright/loud/incompatible with clothing styles here in the East. Or a NY guru could end up advising a Californian to overdress and look a bit stuffy.

TLDR: Always be mindful of East vs West Coast styles versus general/universal fashion tips.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow bull1trc and Harrison Nevel on insta for inspo.
Shop at Endclothing and Farfetch.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
120 women in 10 hours translates to one woman every 5 minutes. How could anything go wrong????

"Himynameisyaddayadda, what'syourname, you'resocuteIthoughtI'dcomeoverandsayhi... "

the ONLY thing PUA is good for is to make you get over fear of rejection and teach you not to care about women's reactions.