Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"PUA" Approaches for 10 Straight Hours, gets Zero Dates

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Velasco on the other forum , you actually made a really good post about style , when you were discussing polo tshirts vs normal ones

a guy with a scooped t shirt gives a raw edge to a guy , aka not a provider one as polo tshirts do

could not agree more , and is a great simple style to have

minimum investment with very high yield

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll approach, say, 100 girls. As long as he gets 2 out of the 100, he's happy.
And so he should be.

That's kind of what it's all about. Putting yourself out there and seeing what bites.
People were sort of brainwashed into thinking that this PUA stuff gave you some sort of powerful 'edge' over other guys and the ability to pick and choose any girl you want kind of thing/'convert' those that aren't into you - when really your 'edge' is the fact you're trying your luck and approaching whereas most guys don't have the balls to try and thus miss a fair few opportunities.

I think I might sometimes come across as a 'game denier' (to coin RooshV's old phrase in his forum which is especially funny considering he completely changed his view and decided to agree with me at the end lol) at times, but that's not the case

I do believe in game and I love it. It's just not as it was marketed. You can't NLP or neg your way into a girls pants i'm afraid lol

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing characternote for quite some time, I know hes going to ask you to kindly submit a field report where you were able to bang a girl that was not physically attracted to you, using NLP. No "well not me, but I know this one guy who said...." so if u may :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing characternote for quite some time, I know hes going to ask you to kindly submit a field report where you were able to bang a girl that was not physically attracted to you, using NLP. No "well not me, but I know this one guy who said...." so if u may :)
I think we both know who is “ the other guy who said ...“

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, ultimately, belief in this PUA game bullsh/t will do you harm.

Imagine the psychological toll of constant negative reinforcement from 100 rejections from 100 cold approaches.

Let's keep it real, in this day and age when women are constantly bombarded with attention, it would be foolish for a PUA to think that he's somehow different from the dozens of guys that try to approach them each day...

It's also equally foolish for ugly PUAs to think that "game" will somehow equalize him to Chad, Tyrone or Carlos.... It won't....

Would a charming personality equalize a fat girl to Stacy? Of course not.... why is it that guys can't seem to understand that this rule applies to men as well...

Looks matter...Height matters.... Welcome to 2021....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10% success is what the master PUA's used to claim. 1% for an average joe with no skill was considered success. I skirted around 5% when I was doing PUA.
5% of approaches resulting in dates or sex?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, ultimately, belief in this PUA game bullsh/t will do you harm.

Imagine the psychological toll of constant negative reinforcement from 100 rejections from 100 cold approaches.

Let's keep it real, in this day and age when women are constantly bombarded with attention, it would be foolish for a PUA to think that he's somehow different from the dozens of guys that try to approach them each day...

It's also equally foolish for ugly PUAs to think that "game" will somehow equalize him to Chad, Tyrone or Carlos.... It won't....

Would a charming personality equalize a fat girl to Stacy? Of course not.... why is it that guys can't seem to understand that this rule applies to men as well...

Looks matter...Height matters.... Welcome to 2021....
Looks matter but just having those things alone won't get you women because women are passive. Women almost never approach men.

Of course, it's inevitable that a very ugly guy will get a poor percentage return but it's still better than the 0 he'll get if he does nothing.