When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That may be, but there is ALOT of truth in what this guy talks about... but he says american women, I would say 'americanized' women. A friend of mine is dating an 'americanized' east indian woman, who told him that for their anniversary to buy her a Gucci watch (800$)....Originally posted by Slashco
Have you looked at this person's 'book'? Just another bitter, misogynistic loser who has decided to blame women for all his problems. I have no faith in anything this guy says.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Erm, but isnt the point of having a gf to be with only her and not to meet girls? Of course, with the intention of going out with themOriginally posted by dillin
This is true but alot of people are like "I don't care" but thats not what they are feeling inside, you have to REALLY not care much and you will be surprised at what comes along.
Have you ever noticed the guys who think they are so cool because they have a girlfriend are the ones totally whipped by there g/f's and hardly ever meet girls?
I know so many losers who act like the happiness of life is having some stupid "girlfriend" HA! What losers and they base there happiness on one person
Understand that when a situation like this occurs it is a "you reap what you sow" situation.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If you don't see this reality today, it is because you have become blinded by your own lusts. When you have a ho baby and are paying $900 a month in child support and the woman doesn't let you see the child and you have to live in a one bedroom apartment while she has a 4 bedroom house, then you'll be an advocate of nomarriage.com!! [/B]