Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psycho gf contacts my ex

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is insane, a drama queen, cry baby, stalker.

She gained access to my phone and saw some messages my ex and me sent. Nothing sexual, nothing daily, just regular “how you been, I really liked my time with you. Hope youre doing good” texts.
She went ballistic I mean ballistic, threatened to kill herself. Hit me almost broke her thumb as she slammed the door.

Anyway my ex contacted me that she had contacted her on facebook and she has told her every fukking detail of my life, she wanted to know everything about me and my ex relationship (Which ended 9 months ago!!!) yesterday I found out that my ex and my gf are in daily communication with eachother checking dates, checking lies I told.(Because I was cheating in the final stages of relationship with ex)
The gf lives with me, my ex lives in fukking Spain, can you imagine how crazy she is.

I am really thinking about dumping her now, I feel nothing for her anymore only embarrasment and disgust no respect. But how do I get rid of her out of my house without her slitting her wrists, or slamming my macbook against the wall? She is highly volatile and emotional it even scares me a little bit when she goes in 5h long screaming meltdowns over little things like when I leave her alone for 1,5h to visit friends or family. Always thinks Im cheating or something.

Anyway whats the best way to dump her without revenge actions?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Anyway whats the best way to dump her without revenge actions?
The situation depends on your living arrangements. If you moved in with her and the rent/home ownership is through her, you simply move out.

If its your place (legally) and she moved in with you, simply tell her to move out. If that doesnt work, call the cops. They will assist in her moving out.

Problem solved.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are with her why? Do yourself a favor and stop wasting months of your life you'll never get back. This chick needs to go immediately. Like yesterday.