Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein powder

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What's your evaluation on it? I use muscle milk, but i do get most of my protein from food... This product seems about as "natural" as you can get for a protein shake supplement.
It's the sh!t. Some of the cleanest powder on the market. Has the pre and probotics in it as well. Taste's pretty good too. RSP makes some quality product.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told countless times when I was young that a "sane balanced diet" provides all the necessary nutrients needed...needless to say I was skinny far while following such diet.

Then I started eating "dirty" according to common thinking and added protein powders till reaching the suggest 1.5g X kg of bodyweight and guess what I got bigger and dry.

I really would like to know how guys who say that they dont need supplements to reach their macro can reach some many grams of protein by food alone, a 80kg guy needs from 110 to 130 grams of protein minimun to sustain a decent muscle mass and probably even more when cutting.

Now given that 100gr of chicken gets you 25gr of proteins, how much do you eat daily to reach that base? half kg daily?

I heard any possible bullsh1t about protein shakes getting your liver sick or creatine shrinking your d1ck...all coming from out of shape people ofc.

JonD13

Don Juan
Reaction score
try Extend Pro Whey Isolate with 25g protein + 7g bcaa, choco lava flavor. Also, if you consider try to pair it with ACHV Balance LEANX for natural lean muscle complex. And... don't forget to get enough rest, eat a well balance nutrition foods. Good luck man!

Btw, if you want a pre/post workout slow digest mix, you can also try to blend a scoop of whey, oats, banana & peanut butter.

_

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use NutraBio's Protein supplements. Any supplements I use I get from that company (not plugging them, I just like the company).

JonD13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the XTEND Pro Whey Isoloate protein powder, 25G protein, 7G bcaa and no artificial flavors (Gluten Free)

And Don't forget to eat a real food, it's time consuming to prepare but a good natural source of protein and other nutrients.

caberk14

Reaction score
Read the ingredients. The less ingredients the better. Aim for whey isolate (not concentrate). Organic/grass fed is even better.

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use vegan protein. At least, that's what it says on it. I usually try to get enough protein with my meals, but if I don't have time, I make a protein shake. I also like to make baked goods with protein, which are delicious.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use hemp protein, and put it in a shake with peanut butter, almonds, banana and a few other things. I don't suggest getting ALL your protein from meats, as that's basically just too much meat to eat on a daily basis.