Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein Cereal

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who aren’t actively avoiding carbs or sugars, here’s a great tip for you.

Protein cereal. That shyt is gas.

It’s exactly what it sounds like. Mix a scoop of protein with your cereal, and you have a delicious, high protein snack.

1 Cup of Lucky Charms: 140 Calories, 3 G Protein
1 Cup of Fairlife 2% Milk: 120 Calories, 13 G Protein
1 Scoop of Vanilla Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein: 120 Calories, 25 G Protein

So that totals up to 380 calories and 41 G of protein. Awesome macros, easily fits into your diet. Great taste too. I’m not going to lie, I’ve broken my fast early a few times to have this.

I literally didn’t know you could do this in the past, so I wanted to put some of you on if interested.

And of course, use whatever cereal you happen to like. I just so happen to like Lucky Charms lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nigga there's like 40g of sugar in 1 cup of cereal. The only acceptable cereal to eat is Grape Nuts.
But only if you have an extra half hour to spare and don't mind the roof of your mouth being tore up for a few days.

Love those damn things tho

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped eating cereal a long time ago. It's just candy. Eat oatmeal and do something similar and more healthy.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Too much protein puts stress on our liver and kidneys. Supplemental protein isn't necessary.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nigga there's like 40g of sugar in 1 cup of cereal. The only acceptable cereal to eat is Grape Nuts.
I never really counted grams of sugar tbh. I only count calories and protein for simplicity lol. I also make sure I’m not cutting out all of my healthy fats

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like protein cereal and protein oatmeal because they’re good ways to get me to eat protein powder without it feeling like complete torture lol.

I’ve NEVER shook up a scoop of protein in a shaker, or even a pre-made protein shake and been like “Man, that was good. I’m satisfied.”

I find both protein cereal and protein oatmeal to be very satisfying though. I could eat these foods for the rest of my life.

You can even do different cereal, protein powder, and oatmeal combinations.

I also like some protein bars, and I especially like Quest Protein Chips.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much protein puts stress on our liver and kidneys. Supplemental protein isn't necessary.
Wrong... As long as one is properly hydrated, all is fine. His goal is to add muscle mass. He needs a lot of protein. Up to 2g/lb. My kidneys and liver values are fine. I know this because I get blood tests.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve NEVER shook up a scoop of protein in a shaker, or even a pre-made protein shake and been like “Man, that was good. I’m satisfied.”
Add cooked oatmeal to your protein shake/smoothie. That's what I do. 1 cup of frozen fruit, 1 cup of egg whites, 1cup of cooked oatmeal, 1 tbsp of sweetener or sugar(if bulking), 1tbsp of honey(if bulking), 1 scoop of whey.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your favorite whey brand? I currently use that non flavored whey isolate stuff by Sports Now but looking to try something new.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
I refuse to eat processed synthetic protein. There are too many delicious whole food protein sources.

For breakfast, I have been eating oatmeal for the last 10 years. It is filling, customizable, and keeps the bowels regular.
That's the West's health mantra: "Load up on synthetic, processed junk supplements. They're good for you!"

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to eat processed synthetic protein. There are too many delicious whole food protein sources.

For breakfast, I have been eating oatmeal for the last 10 years. It is filling, customizable, and keeps the bowels regular.
I can respect that! I personally just like the powders, bars, and chips for the convenience factor.

Of course, I also eat a lot of chicken, eggs, and milk.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong... As long as one is properly hydrated, all is fine. His goal is to add muscle mass. He needs a lot of protein. Up to 2g/lb. My kidneys and liver values are fine. I know this because I get blood tests.
That is a lottttt of protein lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just drink egg whites for supplemental protein. $3 for a 100g of protein + other nutrients. Would drink whole eggs if they had it.

But only if you have an extra half hour to spare and don't mind the roof of your mouth being tore up for a few days.

Love those damn things tho
It helps to leave them sitting in the milk for like 15 minutes first. Gotta plan ahead