I am taking this female friend of my mine to the prom, and I'm not sure how far we can go. I'm not sure if nothing is going to happen, or if we are going to hook up, or possibly sex. Is there any wayI can find out, and if so, to prepare for it?
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
ATTENTION: DATE RAPE IS A BAD THING.Originally posted by icallug
depends on her
your game
.....alcohol
you cant expect anything out of her. just go with the flow
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
If alcohol = date rape, then the majority of girls at my college get raped several times a week. There is a difference between a girl being barely conscious (which is bad) and a little tipsy (which at a party is to be expected).Originally posted by punkrockpylot
ATTENTION: DATE RAPE IS A BAD THING.
...
yeah, but if you lean on alcohol as a crutch, because you dont have much of a chance otherwise, its a bad thing...Originally posted by blienk
If alcohol = date rape, then the majority of girls at my college get raped several times a week. There is a difference between a girl being barely conscious (which is bad) and a little tipsy (which at a party is to be expected).
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.