Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problematic breakup

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason " She said that maybe that will help us to get back together. ". Those kinda of reverse logic statements. This particular statement indicates a breakup. But leaves you with hope that there may be something in the future. The reasoning is she wants you to hang around while she checks out another situation or other situations.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do realise that. To be honest in last couple of days i feel ok with the whole situtation. I mean, month ago i did not know how this works i was "lamer" ( not sure if i translated it properly i read book in polish). I dont want her back and i am not too sure if that is what she predicted will happen because i can litreally see how crazy she is going ;p
Thats fvcking wierd

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do realise that. To be honest in last couple of days i feel ok with the whole situtation. I mean, month ago i did not know how this works i was "lamer" ( not sure if i translated it properly i read book in polish). I dont want her back and i am not too sure if that is what she predicted will happen because i can litreally see how crazy she is going ;p
Thats fvcking wierd
They mess themselves up doing the crazy things they tried to make logical.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I phomed her to arrange meeting so I can take my stuff. Firstly, she agreed and after she texted me that she cannot do it because she has a date. Wtf? I dont even care that she has a date i just want my stuff back and she has been making it difficult.
OP - you can always buy more stuff. It's not worth the mental anxiety of dealing with her games. Just block her and forget your things. Don't be a prisoner to material items and definitely don't be a prisoner to someone else's b.s.

Congratulations, you're free now, younger pu$$y awaits. Twenty-eight! The world is your oyster.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

My girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago after 5 years of a relationship. She said that maybe that will help us to get back together. I did some pity stuff within the next three days after I moved out (crying, apologizing etc). After that broke up, I was, and I still am shocked I have never been in so long relationship and never live with any other girl. I took all my clothes, books all small stuff but left furniture's, tv's everything big basically. We still have bills together. After that broke up somebody recommended to me "Rational man". I read it within 2 or 3 days this book has had a huge impact on my perception of relationships. I tried to apply some rules from the book into this relationship, but it was not very successful mainly because I was not consistent. After two weeks we went together to see an art gallery, we were hugging, kissing and having a great time – acting like a couple. However, as soon as we came back to her apartment she started to crying and she said we cannot be together because she does not know what she feels about her ex-boyfriend who is in jail right now and live in a different country. Next morning, she was hugging and kissing again and ask when we can see each other again. This morning, we were going to sort out some of our bills, but she suddenly started screaming at me. I hung up and said I am not going to tolerate screaming towards me. From this moment I have been ignoring her messages.

I am confused. I don't know what to do. I read some posts which say that I should cut the contact, but I struggle to do so because of bills, furniture's and my feelings. She has been sending me mixed signals and I have no idea what to do. The whole situation is killing me. For the whole day, in my head, I can break up with her, be with her, hate her, love her.

I would be grateful for any tips from you

Thanks
You no longer live there. Therefore the bills are hers. If any of the utilities are in your name either have them put into her name, or cancel them all together if she wont cooperate. Cancel them. It will then be her responsibility to sign up for her own utilities.

She broke up with you because she has feels for this guy in jail. Obviously they have either been in contact the whole time and she was just using you for entertainment and to pay the bills or he recently reached out and got her all curious and tingly. Sounds to me like he is getting out soon and this got her excited.

Dude she broke up with you. Stop going out with her no more kissing and hugging and giving her the girlfriend treatment. She lost that privilege. She should no longer be a priority in your life. All you are doing is validating her and giving yourself false hope and pain. She wont care that you are hurt. It is time for you to put your feelings ahead of hers.

From the moment you started ignoring all her messages is the moment you began to handle things properly. Get the bills settled and out of your name and the next.

Block her on all points of contact.

She blew her chance. Go out and meet and date new women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - you can always buy more stuff. It's not worth the mental anxiety of dealing with her games. Just block her and forget your things. Don't be a prisoner to material items and definitely don't be a prisoner to someone else's b.s.

Congratulations, you're free now, younger pu$$y awaits. Twenty-eight! The world is your oyster.
This.

You have a LOT to look forward to at 28. While she's close to hitting the wall, you are just getting started.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed 100%. Take this as the price you paid for learning something. Forget about your 5hit and buy new stuff with the money you would have spent on feeding her wh0rish ass.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Suddenly she started to sending my navghty pictures. I am going to pick up my stuff tomorrow, according to her she has a date tonight.
What is the correct behaviour right here? Or just ignore it and keep going

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U gotta let her go and be as unemotional as possible around her.

1. if U want her back, this is the way to do it.

2. If u are forced to move on, you’ll heal faster cuz u maintained your self respect, and therefore your dignity.

Trust me if U go all the way out like a little b!tch, Not only does this guarantee she won’t come back. Not only does it guarantee that she’ll grow to DESPISE you (women punish weakness with zero mercy). But it will also guarantee that it’ll be Almost IMPOSSIBLE And INCREDIBLY PAINFUL to recover from. AsK mE hOw I KnOw.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Suddenly she started to sending my navghty pictures. I am going to pick up my stuff tomorrow, according to her she has a date tonight.
What is the correct behaviour right here? Or just ignore it and keep going
She is trying to use you as plan b or seeking validation.

Do not engage. Do not reply. She already blew her chance.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can i keep her only to have sex with? Or this is bad idea?
It's a bad idea man i've been there. Look, you have to heal and disconnect from her emotionally this is why you don't talk to her. You also don't want to be the beta orbiter while she gets banged by some other dudes because she does fck other guys. She even told you that she goes on dates.
You don't invest that much emotionally in ANY girl. This idealistic love youre capable of is not meant for a woman. She never loved you this way. This takes time until youre fully healed.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can i keep her only to have sex with? Or this is bad idea?
She will just string you along and along and along, all while you will be thinking 'next time i fack her' all while she is using you for the ego boost and validation.

Just delete, block and walk away.