Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem with Escalating, two dates and no kiss

DonJuanKay

Reaction score
So a little background about my situation, I met a cool girl and I invited her out for dinner and we went bowling afterwards. We had a great time, we were flirty, laughing, and I sensed the attraction levels. At the end of the night, she hugged me in the Uber and said she would like to see me again. 5 weeks went by, we both went on vacations, and when I came back, she texted me saying she wanted to see me. So I set a date and we ended up having lunch. This date didn't go terrible, but for some reason I felt like I wasn't flirting as much this time and was only asking questions about her vacation. After the date ended, she hugged me again and went on her way. I feel like with lunch and dinner dates, there's no way to get physical. Should I text her a flirty message before seeing her again or just try to be more flirty when I see her next?

My question to the forum is what advice would you give me to help escalate and build tension with this girl to create attraction?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next date go somewhere you feel comfortable escalating like a park or your house

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg.....dinner lunch dates....no place to escalate? Bs.....sit by her on the pretense that you can hear her better. Kino the hell out of her. Arm around her, touch her hair and arm, stroke her thigh! You keep escalating with kino and invade her space. She might object so yo stop a bit and start again. You have to press the limits. Then go in for a mid date kiss if things are going well. Keep good eye contact. You can escalate anywhere. You just have to have the confidence to do it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm going to be straight up because I am honestly tired of reading these exact same posts every day with minimal changing details.

This chick was really into you. No woman is going to be gone for 5 weeks and then text you when she gets back to hang out if she wasn't.

You fvcked up, plain and simple.

1) Stop taking women to lunch/dinner dates. Just stop it. Never, ever, ever do this again on a first date. Period. Drinks after 7 or 8pm should be your normal date.

2) Stop bullish!tting around and escalate. Every one of these dates turned out the way they did because you refused to escalate. I don't want to hear "it's in public". Do you know how many times I've had my c0ck rubbed in public/rubbed a woman's pvssy? More than I can count.

3) Lack of escalation on a man's part will chase a woman away faster than just about anything else. You've shown you are afraid to go for what you want, which is highly unattractive to women.

4) IF you get another chance, and that's a big IF at this point, you should escalate within 15 minutes of being with her. If you are afraid to escalate then you are going to have this happen A LOT

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It amuses me sometimes to see new members ask what they're doing wrong when in fact this is the perfect example of guy heading straight for the friendzone. There is no escalation, guy lets the woman lead, during the date is in her frame, then wonders why he has no success.

OP, try being a man just once. See how it works out.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg.....dinner lunch dates....no place to escalate? Bs.....sit by her on the pretense that you can hear her better. Kino the hell out of her. Arm around her, touch her hair and arm, stroke her thigh! You keep escalating with kino and invade her space. She might object so yo stop a bit and start again. You have to press the limits. Then go in for a mid date kiss if things are going well. Keep good eye contact. You can escalate anywhere. You just have to have the confidence to do it.
OP shouldn't be doing lunch and dinner dates.

OP should not care if it's going well or not. If he feels like kissing her then he should just kiss her.

Had a woman once who said she never was with anyone who did as much public stuff as me..she used to look around when we were kissing to see if anyone was watching, etc...within a month and a half she gave me a blowj0b in a public bathroom and it was HER idea...

Women will follow your lead if you would just lead.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I should have opened another thread, but on this same note, what would u guys do if she is receptive to kino and just does not give in for a kiss even towards the end of the date ?.. I made several attempts with push pull but she just didnt put out and seemed fine with kino.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I should have opened another thread, but on this same note, what would u guys do if she is receptive to kino and just does not give in for a kiss even towards the end of the date ?.. I made several attempts with push pull but she just didnt put out and seemed fine with kino.
Your answer lies in the second date. Look where you fvcked up along the escalation ladder if she says no.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be waiting til the end of the date to kiss her...that should happen within the first 15-20 minutes of being with her if you want to kiss her. Once again. Lack of escalation causing your own problems.

If you attempted a kiss within the first 15 minutes and she denied it, you would have had 2 or 3 more attempts, which she likely isn't going to deny unless she totally isn't into you. By waiting til the end you pin yourself into a corner and only get one shot.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my career with women I've done 4 "dinner dates" every single one of them has failed miserably

there's Is no real way to get physical , conversation usually ends up going dry and boring because of the long periods your just waiting around and they usually end up costing you a fortune

its a recipe for disaster ( excuse the pun)

some of my most successful dates have been when chicks who have just come round to my place ("to do whatever") 9 times out of 10 this usually winds up with both of you naked having wild sex in bed

because that's what happens when you a put a male and a female in a private secure environment

the only problem is these types of "dates" are usually more difficult to secure than dinner ones because the chick knows if she's going to a guys house chances are shes going to end up having sex with him for very little effort

they like going on dinner dates because its a free meal and a story to tell there girlfriends

be carefull of these types of girls

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a drinks date last night. Kino the hell out of her. Got mid date and end of date kiss. She didn't go home with me but I'm sure it will happen on the second date.

The key is not to be a ***** and use everything in your toolbox to seal the deal. What is the worst thing that can happen? Rejection? Plenty more women around to give a try.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be waiting til the end of the date to kiss her...that should happen within the first 15-20 minutes of being with her if you want to kiss her. Once again. Lack of escalation causing your own problems.

If you attempted a kiss within the first 15 minutes and she denied it, you would have had 2 or 3 more attempts, which she likely isn't going to deny unless she totally isn't into you. By waiting til the end you pin yourself into a corner and only get one shot.
Thats exactly what I did, started my attempts to kiss around 15 20 minutes after escalation. usually it has been right in my recent first dates with other girls but for some reason (perhaps not into me ) this time the kiss didnt happen but kino was allowed and she seemed ok with it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats exactly what I did, started my attempts to kiss around 15 20 minutes after escalation. usually it has been right in my recent first dates with other girls but for some reason (perhaps not into me ) this time the kiss didnt happen but kino was allowed and she seemed ok with it.
Hey it happens...as long as you are pushing the envelope and escalating you are doing your part. It still takes two to tango, but you have to at least lead.