"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Primal Diet / Raw Meat - ask me anything

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
In this thread I would like to introduce the Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

This diet is nothing for the faint of heart and can be considered the final boss of nutrition.

In short, it's about eating everything raw, including raw meat, raw fish, raw eggs, and raw dairy.

I have been on this diet consistently for 3 months now with the original intent of debunking it. But instead

  • physique gains and strength gains that are almost as rapid as roids.
  • Life-long health issues vanishing like miracles are everyday occurrences.
  • better appearance and skin, like using makeup (even as a man)
  • a youthful appearance, I can pass as 20 while being 28 at the time of writing
  • a jawline that makes me marvel at my own mirror image

Note I'm having experience with most famous diets, including veganism, vegetarianism, fruitarianism, paleo, and keto.

Also note, if you are on a very bad diet, this diet will give you (at the start) severe side effects. Absolutely don't jump in 100% if you regularly eat McDonald's and drink cola, or you might actually even die.

To give you a baseline. I was eating garbage regularly till age 20. After that I was eating relatively clean till 25. And after that I locked in. Meaning I was eating VERY clean for 3 years before starting this. I had zero side effects whatsoever.

The reason why I'm still mentioning the risk is for safety reasons, because some people tend to overdo it if something works.

I encourage you to do your own experiments and see for yourself. For starters this could be something as simple as eating 5 raw eggs in the morning, like in that Rocky movie.

Now, of course, everyone will be saying this is utterly insane nonsense. "But science says XYZ!"

I can relate; no hard feelings. I don't have "scientific" proof that doesn't already have a hundred "counter proofs" in place. What I will do is simply answer questions if anyone is genuinely interested.

However, I won't reply to people insisting I'm insane, because it's not like I'm getting payed for this.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,349
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
There is evidence to indicate early humans used decomposition and not fire to prepare meat. They would bury a kill as they travelled and then come back and dig it up later to eat. Cooking food as a concept may have been invented in order to make carbohydrates more digestible.

With eggs and dairy, the contamination comes from the outside. Wash the egg shell carefully before you crack it. And with raw milk, you just have to trust the farmer to be clean. When cows sh1t, some splashes on their udders. That's what makes people sick from raw milk, not the milk itself. But if you clean off the cow before milking it, like people did for all of human agricultural history before everything was done by machines, raw milk isn't dangerous.

And with meat, a lot can be done with acidity. I saw locals in the Caribbean use lime juice as a sterilizer. They wouldn't wash a knife or chopping board when going from raw meat to fresh vegetables. I think your biggest challenge would be wild meat that is likely contaminated with parasites. They can be killed, but some are very hard to get rid of without cooking.
 

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
There is evidence to indicate early humans used decomposition and not fire to prepare meat. They would bury a kill as they travelled and then come back and dig it up later to eat. Cooking food as a concept may have been invented in order to make carbohydrates more digestible.
Carbohydrates are fully avoided on this diet. The exceptions are mainly raw unheated honey. If carbohydrates such as potatoes, wheat or rice are prepared, they have to be heated thoroughly. That's the only exception to eating everything raw. Fruits should be strongly limited. In mainstream science terms, because of AGEs (Advanced Glycation End Products). Does exactly what it sounds like.

With eggs and dairy, the contamination comes from the outside. Wash the egg shell carefully before you crack it. And with raw milk, you just have to trust the farmer to be clean. When cows sh1t, some splashes on their udders. That's what makes people sick from raw milk, not the milk itself. But if you clean off the cow before milking it, like people did for all of human agricultural history before everything was done by machines, raw milk isn't dangerous.
That's where it gets controversial. In this diet, it is believed bacteria are not the cause of disease but the cure. They are the janitor in the human body. Humans get sick because of toxins from our modern environment. For example, if you manually wash your car you might get a light "cold" 2-3 days afterwards.

And yes, raw milk isn't dangerous. I've had lactose intolerance since about age 20. It actually started to revert slowly on raw milk. The assumption in this diet is that boiled dairy causes intolerances. It's yet too early for me to tell for sure. But I'm starting to see indications of it.

Germ theory vs Terrain theory

And with meat, a lot can be done with acidity. I saw locals in the Caribbean use lime juice as a sterilizer. They wouldn't wash a knife or chopping board when going from raw meat to fresh vegetables. I think your biggest challenge would be wild meat that is likely contaminated with parasites. They can be killed, but some are very hard to get rid of without cooking.
What I can say is, I ate wild meat fully raw. Including raw boar, which in my country is believed to be a death sentence. I have been doing this regularly for a few weeks. As I was saying, I truly tried to debunk this. I actively tried to get diarrhea or stomachache ... anything.

But nothing happened. Instead, I continued to feel better than ever by the week. My health baseline continuously increasing.

To me, this is absolutely mind-blowing, because apparently, bacteria indeed doesn't make you sick. And as far as I can tell, parasites also seem to be either fearmongering and don't exist or are simply digested by stomach fluids.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,107
Carbohydrates are fully avoided on this diet. The exceptions are mainly raw unheated honey. If carbohydrates such as potatoes, wheat or rice are prepared, they have to be heated thoroughly. That's the only exception to eating everything raw. Fruits should be strongly limited. In mainstream science terms, because of AGEs (Advanced Glycation End Products). Does exactly what it sounds like.



That's where it gets controversial. In this diet, it is believed bacteria are not the cause of disease but the cure. They are the janitor in the human body. Humans get sick because of toxins from our modern environment. For example, if you manually wash your car you might get a light "cold" 2-3 days afterwards.

And yes, raw milk isn't dangerous. I've had lactose intolerance since about age 20. It actually started to revert slowly on raw milk. The assumption in this diet is that boiled dairy causes intolerances. It's yet too early for me to tell for sure. But I'm starting to see indications of it.

Germ theory vs Terrain theory



What I can say is, I ate wild meat fully raw. Including raw boar, which in my country is believed to be a death sentence. I have been doing this regularly for a few weeks. As I was saying, I truly tried to debunk this. I actively tried to get diarrhea or stomachache ... anything.

But nothing happened. Instead, I continued to feel better than ever by the week. My health baseline continuously increasing.

To me, this is absolutely mind-blowing, because apparently, bacteria indeed doesn't make you sick. And as far as I can tell, parasites also seem to be either fearmongering and don't exist or are simply digested by stomach fluids.
There is nothing controversial about bacteria being good for you. We literally would die without them because the human body has handed over control of numerous processes that are needed many thousands of years ago now and we have a symbiotic relationship with them.

They also make up a large percentage of the immune system, 70-80% or more.

This is not anything "new", this has been definitively known for 20-30 years now and was hypothesized as early as the 1700s.

In fact, humans are no longer viewed as a single organism but as a holobiont, a complex ecosystem similar to the Amazon Rainforest where humans are the host to many different species living as a confined ecosystem that are all interdependent on each other for survival.
 
Last edited:

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
Is posting links allowed? This pdf is a overview. Sharing is allowed accoring to the author.


There is nothing controversial about bacteria being good for you.
The conditioning of corporations made society incredibly sensitive to topics that involve bacteria. Many people disinfect religiously and cook everything to death. Of course, they will get sick increasingly often. They think, "I must kill bacteria even more thoroughly!" And they keep doing worse healthwise.

I once was told I "have" mysophobia. But after the year 2020, somehow everyone became like me. Then I was suddenly "normal". I realized back then that the world must have gone crazy. I looked in the opposite direction. I found an answer.

This is not anything "new"
A fully raw diet including meats is said to slowly cure all diseases and increase life span to up to around 145 years. In our modern toxic environment it is, however, not possible, but 120 years is feasible on the diet.

Not only is it new, but it's fundamentally groundbreaking. If word spreads, it could change humanity and civilization as a whole.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,107
Is posting links allowed? This pdf is a overview. Sharing is allowed accoring to the author.




The conditioning of corporations made society incredibly sensitive to topics that involve bacteria. Many people disinfect religiously and cook everything to death. Of course, they will get sick increasingly often. They think, "I must kill bacteria even more thoroughly!" And they keep doing worse healthwise.

I once was told I "have" mysophobia. But after the year 2020, somehow everyone became like me. Then I was suddenly "normal". I realized back then that the world must have gone crazy. I looked in the opposite direction. I found an answer.



A fully raw diet including meats is said to slowly cure all diseases and increase life span to up to around 145 years. In our modern toxic environment it is, however, not possible, but 120 years is feasible on the diet.

Not only is it new, but it's fundamentally groundbreaking. If word spreads, it could change humanity and civilization as a whole.
This is approaching propaganda levels and it's becoming clear you likely have an agenda.

Trying to act like most people don't understand gut microbiome considering all the people taking probiotics and eating fermented foods/drinks like sauerkraut, natto, kefir and/or kombucha makes you look clueless.

In fact, I would argue there are more people who do know about this than don't. Unless you are illiterate and live in a 3rd world country and then you have a hell of a lot bigger issues to deal with than your diet most times.

Also, IDGAF what some dude "said". Show me valid scientific research and studies on this.
 
Last edited:

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
This is approaching propaganda levels and it's becoming clear you likely have an agenda.

Trying to act like most people don't understand gut microbiome considering all the people taking probiotics and eating fermented foods/drinks like sauerkraut, natto, kefir and/or kombucha makes you look clueless.

In fact, I would argue there are more people who do know about this than don't. Unless you are illiterate and live in a 3rd world country and then you have a hell of a lot bigger issues to deal with than your diet most times.

Also, IDGAF what some dude "said". Show me valid scientific research and studies on this.
I got overly excited, that's why I said what I said in the previous post.

Nutrition has been a field of interest of mine, since many years. I read countless studies and did experiments on myself in numerous ways. The reason for this was the physical weakness of my old self. I wanted to be strong, and I searched for a path. This is where I arrived.

I also assure you I'm not from a 3rd world country. I'm from Germany. But I admit my life started as part of the lower class.

If you like, I would be open to a short discussion on any voice chat app if you don't mind my lacking english skills.

As I already explained, showing evidence would be pointless.

I simply state what I do, and I'm willing to answer questions if anyone is interested and wants to try it.

Call it empirical science if you like.
 

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
Results 1

Recently, someone at work told me "you are white..." while staring at my face. I was confused and replied, "Yes?" I checked the mirror later and, sure enough, my skin color got closer to what I looked like as a kid. Interestingly, I don't look pale or anything, more like it "cleared up".

According to the inventor of the diet, modern people accumulate toxicity in their lives. The most common signs are slight darkening of eye and skin color and general undesirables like blemishes and the lack of a jawline. In other words, the overwhelming majority could be very beautiful/handsome. I didn't see this coming, but I'm quite satisfied with this development and look forward to what else I will gain.

My hunch is, genetics are secondary. People being or becoming ugly might be a result of an unnatural lifestyle, almost like god or a creator added it as a feature, not as a bug. Natural selection to eliminate toxicity. Toxicity might be inherited, which is prevented by (un)attractiveness. But I must clearly say that the inventor of this diet did NOT state any of that. This is just speculation on my part.

For the record, at the time of writing, I'm following the diet 100% including doing the hot bats regularly that are described there. I also completely cut out salt and drink fresh vegetable juice regularly on top of eating raw meat as intended by the diet.

The diet has depth to it, and so far I have only tried part of it. I eat everything raw, but there are certain things that work better than others. Although I'm following it with absolute determination despite how disgusting it is for me as a modern person, I haven't tried the more advanced stuff yet.

The reasons for taking it slow are safety concerns, since I'm coming from mainstream science and all. Part of me expects to just randomly drop dead someday. And even if it seems that I'm praising this diet like crazy, truth is, the psychological side of eating like that takes a huge toll. I consider myself someone with high willpower. Like 1/1000. But even 3 months later, I sometimes feel like throwing up from the chewing sensation.


I felt like I should make this point very clear, so that perhaps more can relate. I will keep you updated if there is anything new.
 
Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Recently, someone at work told me "you are white..." while staring at my face. I was confused and replied, "Yes?" I checked the mirror later and, sure enough, my skin color got closer to what I looked like as a kid. Interestingly, I don't look pale or anything, more like it "cleared up".

According to the inventor of the diet, modern people accumulate toxicity in their lives. The most common signs are slight darkening of eye and skin color and general undesirables like blemishes and the lack of a jawline. In other words, the overwhelming majority could be very beautiful/handsome. I didn't see this coming, but I'm quite satisfied with this development and look forward to what else I will gain.

My hunch is, genetics are secondary. People being or becoming ugly might be a result of an unnatural lifestyle, almost like god or a creator added it as a feature, not as a bug. Natural selection to eliminate toxicity. Toxicity might be inherited, which is prevented by (un)attractiveness. But I must clearly say that the inventor of this diet did NOT state any of that. This is just speculation on my part.

For the record, at the time of writing, I'm following the diet 100% including doing the hot bats regularly that are described there. I also completely cut out salt and drink fresh vegetable juice regularly on top of eating raw meat as intended by the diet.

The diet has depth to it, and so far I have only tried part of it. I eat everything raw, but there are certain things that work better than others. Although I'm following it with absolute determination despite how disgusting it is for me as a modern person, I haven't tried the more advanced stuff yet.

The reasons for taking it slow are safety concerns, since I'm coming from mainstream science and all. Part of me expects to just randomly drop dead someday. And even if it seems that I'm praising this diet like crazy, truth is, the psychological side of eating like that takes a huge toll. I consider myself someone with high willpower. Like 1/1000. But even 3 months later, I sometimes feel like throwing up from the chewing sensation.


I felt like I should make this point very clear, so that perhaps more can relate. I will keep you updated if there is anything new.
Yeah, one really interesting side effect of low carb/keto/carnivore diets is that you get VERY clear skin. I think it’s because you’re not spiking your insulin all the time by eating lots of carbs. I’ve had random girls I cold approached tell me “you have very clear skin” when they first meet me lol. The power of keto.
 

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
Yeah, one really interesting side effect of low carb/keto/carnivore diets is that you get VERY clear skin. I think it’s because you’re not spiking your insulin all the time by eating lots of carbs. I’ve had random girls I cold approached tell me “you have very clear skin” when they first meet me lol. The power of keto.
I agree that Keto is a good diet, but it doesn't work long term from my experience. At the time I was on Keto, I got physically progressively weaker. Just like veganism, Keto "cleans" the body, but it doesn't really "build" it. Most Keto folks will experience aging at an accelerated rate sooner or later. But it's not nearly as bad as veganism, since the main issue, which are carbs, has been removed. The remaining issue, however, is having meat cooked prevents the body from "building" with it. But since most people eat it medium-rare, it's sometimes enough to reach an equilibrium. For that reason, Vegans also often have even clearer skin than Keto people, yet are way weaker physically. Note, "weaker" is a broad term. I'm talking not only strength but also general vitality and lack of disease.

To clarify, with "whiter", I don't mean only "clearer." I truly mean "whiter" as far as color spectrums go. Try to remember the last time you saw a kid under the age of 10 with his dad. Typically, the kid will have whiter skin despite most likely having more sun exposure. Essentially, rapidly "cleaning" and "building" tissue is supposed to make this possible in adults.

I also tried carnivore, but the issue with this diet is digestion. Even if you keep cooking on the absolute minimum, without any plant-based input like vegetable juice or berries, the modern human body can't function. For example, constipation or diarrhea ensues. A true carnivore would be eating raw meat only, but even if it is fully raw and without salt, it doesn't work for the modern human. In that case, you have a diet to only "build" but lacks a "cleaning" aspect. Constipation is the default state that follows for many and diarrhea the attempt of the body to solve it.

Paleo worked by far the best for me of all low-carb diets. But the issue with that was, all it did was preventing new issues from occurring. Which is as far as mainstream diets go. No diet truly heals. Aside from the diet I'm currently on.

Primal Diet intends to max out the human body's ability to regenerate. Aging is seen not as a cause but a symptom. Symptomes can be healed.

Admittedly, I have had a certain thought since I was a kid, which was part of my motivation for experimenting. "80 years is kind of short". Like, how comes anyone else accepts this? The one thing the bible and mainstream science agree on is that humans can theoretically become up to 140-150 years old.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
Why not just add fresh vegetables, then you get the fibre too
The amount of vegetables you can eat is strongly limited by fiber. Imagine eating 1-2kg (2,4-4,8 lb) of raw vegetables. It will absolutely destroy your guts. The inventor of the Diet claims fibre-based bowel movement is unnatural compared to bacterial-based movement. The reason for this is that whole vegetables cause lacerations in our intestines. As I have mentioned, I was once vegan for multiple years. The main reason I stopped was because things like cramps, bloating and even bleeding occurred. My next diet was becoming a vegetarian and most issues suddenly vanished (but occurred again later on).

The second factor that you rarely read in mainstream science is that vegetable fibers are incomparably harder compared with fruit-based fibers. It will cause micro lacerations that are especially difficult for the body to deal with if you do an intense sport, like let's say calisthenics or track and field. This is one of the main reasons you are better off with vegetable juice instead of whole vegetables.

Another reason is that raw homemade vegetable juice is unheated and has the full amount of nutrients. It's in sharp contrast to cooked vegetables and store-bought juice that is also cooked(pasteurized). Effectively increasing the absorption. Even mainstream science doesn't argue that at least 50% of nutrients are lost by using heat. Realistically, I would assume it's closer to 80% is being lost, since there are a lot of bioactive compounds and enzymes that aren't even researched at all.

And finally, because the digestion of whole vegetables is inherently slow because of the fiber, it hinders the digestion of meat. Mainstream science will say, "Look, meat is very hard to digest." In reality, it's the fiber that blocks the meat. Some experiments the inventor of the diet did include using (real) human stomach acid on meat and vegetables. The acid practically punched through the meat, while the vegetables had been mostly unfazed.

TLDR:
  1. Allows for drastically more vegetables to be digested.
  2. At least double absorption compared to cooked whole vegetables. No nutrients are lost.
  3. Creates the possibility to combine the advantages of a vegan and carnivore diet into a single one.

The "cleaning" aspect of a Vegan diet that is way too strong and the "building" of a carnivore diet that is also way too strong can work together on this diet.

Something I should perhaps mention is that this diet does NOT intend to be "as natural as it gets". The inventor says numerous times that the diet is to predominantly deal with our modern toxic environment, which is the source of all diseases. The goal is to ultimately heal and improve the body by any and all means necessary.
 
Last edited:
Joined
May 20, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
18
Age
46
@Arete

There are photos of Aajonus Vonderplanitz with dates given, where he doesn't look exceptionally young for his age at the time.

I also tried carnivore, but the issue with this diet is digestion. Even if you keep cooking on the absolute minimum, without any plant-based input like vegetable juice or berries, the modern human body can't function. For example, constipation or diarrhea ensues.
But many people are on carnivore for long periods of time and they seem fine. I guess it depends on individual digestion, maybe also on type of meat used...

At the time I was on Keto, I got physically progressively weaker. Just like veganism, Keto "cleans" the body, but it doesn't really "build" it. Most Keto folks will experience aging at an accelerated rate sooner or later.
What do you exactly mean by Keto?

When I was on Carnivore diet, I got stronger, not weaker. Isn't Keto like Carnivore, but just with a bit of low-carb plant food added as well?
 

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
@Arete
There are photos of Aajonus Vonderplanitz with dates given, where he doesn't look exceptionally young for his age at the time.
Aajonus Vonderplanitz has quite a backstory. At the time he was around 20, he had multiple deadly diseases, including cancer. That's how he eventually arrived at his solution, which is this diet. At the time he made it public, he had multiple "accidents", but he defied all odds and kept surviving each one. Some years ago, he had an "accident" that he didn't survive. I highly recommend reading his story.

Considering his circumstances, he looked very young. But at the end of the day, there is no definitive proof to support that his circumstances are even real. That's why I would simply encourage everyone to experiment with the diet. Like just eating 5 raw eggs in the morning.

At the time of writing, I am 28 and am frequently assumed to be 22. If I cut my hair, I'm sometimes even assumed 17-19. Best part is I can talk with 18yo HBs without being out of place. Every age "reveal" is usually accompanied by laughs and comments on how I don't look like it.


But many people are on carnivore for long periods of time and they seem fine. I guess it depends on individual digestion, maybe also on type of meat used...
True. According to the inventor of the diet, the explanation is that we humans have adjusted to cooked food to varying degrees. He calls it enzyme mutations. For example, one person's stomach could be like an industrial furnace, while other people like me struggle with even a medium-rare steak. The solution of eating anything fully raw is therefore bound to have very individual results. Short term, someone like me will say, "It changed my life," while others might say, "I have somewhat more energy ... I think." Long term, however, especially for people over 60-70 years old and close to death, it will make a world of difference.


What do you exactly mean by Keto?

When I was on Carnivore diet, I got stronger, not weaker. Isn't Keto like Carnivore, but just with a bit of low-carb plant food added as well?
That is my understanding as well. If Keto works for you, I would assume you eat your steak medium cooked at most and/or have a high amount of enzyme mutations to digest it well too.

My opinion about comparing keto to carnivore is that both have different issues that make them about equivalent for most people IF they are compatible. In Keto, a typical thing is mental and psychological issues, which I think comes from the lack of nutrient density AND diversity. A surprising number of people are dumb enough to grind chia seeds and eat seed oils and wonder why they get brain fog all the time. That's my main problem with Keto. For the average person, it gives the impression that tracking their carbs is all they have to do. Keto works for the same reason most diets work. It forces people to cut out junk food. In the bigger picture, it is not an approach that can utilize even a fraction of the full capability that natural nutrition is capable of.

On carnivore the issues are more on the physical side, especially constipation for many from high amounts of cooked meat.

What sets Primal Diet apart is that it goes beyond just being a diet. The hot baths are just as important and have incredible effects.
 
Last edited:

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
325
Reaction score
333
The Primal diet is complete pseudoscience quackery, promoting eating like a caveman to live better and longer, when primitive man had a relatively short lifespan and suffered from many diseases that can now be treated with modern medicine and better diet.


Aajonus Vonderplanitz was an alternative health writer and nutritionist widely labeled a quack or fraud by medical professionals for promoting unproven and dangerous medical claims.


Core Claims and Diet
    • The Primal Diet: He created a diet consisting largely of raw meat, raw eggs, unpasteurized raw dairy, raw animal fats, and unheated honey.

    • Medical Cures: He claimed his diet could cure serious conditions like cancer, diabetes, and HIV/AIDS.
    • Lack of Evidence: Medical experts note there is zero scientific proof supporting his claims. Eating raw, unpasteurized animal products carries a high risk of severe foodborne illness, bacterial infections, and parasites.

  • Controversies and Legacy
    • Unverified Background: Critics and skeptics pointed out that his personal backstory—including claims that he cured his own terminal cancers through diet—could not be verified.
    • Legal Battles: He fought public health laws regarding unpasteurized milk, founding a nonprofit to bypass bans through private food clubs and "animal leasing".

    • .... but if you like your parasites large and active in your body, have at it.

 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
The Primal diet is complete pseudoscience quackery, promoting eating like a caveman to live better and longer, when primitive man had a relatively short lifespan and suffered from many diseases that can now be treated with modern medicine and better diet.


Aajonus Vonderplanitz was an alternative health writer and nutritionist widely labeled a quack or fraud by medical professionals for promoting unproven and dangerous medical claims.


Core Claims and Diet
    • The Primal Diet: He created a diet consisting largely of raw meat, raw eggs, unpasteurized raw dairy, raw animal fats, and unheated honey.

    • Medical Cures: He claimed his diet could cure serious conditions like cancer, diabetes, and HIV/AIDS.
    • Lack of Evidence: Medical experts note there is zero scientific proof supporting his claims. Eating raw, unpasteurized animal products carries a high risk of severe foodborne illness, bacterial infections, and parasites.

  • Controversies and Legacy
    • Unverified Background: Critics and skeptics pointed out that his personal backstory—including claims that he cured his own terminal cancers through diet—could not be verified.
    • Legal Battles: He fought public health laws regarding unpasteurized milk, founding a nonprofit to bypass bans through private food clubs and "animal leasing".

    • .... but if you like your parasites large and active in your body, have at it.

Fearmongering. Even this site has shills, huh? Your name literally translates to "Man from the underworld". Glowing in the dark.

You are the real quacks. You assume the human body is just as dumb as yourself and the people that wreck their brains for over a hundred years to finally figure it out. Yet falling flat completely in every single way. Most people don't even know most studies are sponsored by big industry. You clowns are doing the pseudo science. You are mere theorists at most. Meanwhile, people like me risk their own well-being to verify in the real world. Imagine getting insulted by someone that sits on his desk all day reading some aggregated research papers and thinks he knows what he is talking about.

Using an AI generated synopsis, which has some truth and sounds eloquent, then attaching a huge ultrasonic GIF of something disgusting and false to my thread. Seriously underhanded. Talking about deceptive.

All I had written so far was with absolute honesty to the best of my current knowledge. Even standing in front of god himself, I would proudly proclaim this. Can you say the same, "ManFromTartarus"?

This thread will continue, and I'm fairly confident people of a certain caliber can discern truth from falsehood. This guy is trying to stop everyone from even experimenting. True science will tell you to verify it yourself. What would someone who is right be scared of? Now compare me to this guy and ask yourself who has what interests in mind.

Just imagine the ensuing mayhem in the corporate landscape if people turned 140-150 years old and barely even got sick anymore. Ask yourself who would lose the most. I probably don't need to explain how I don't earn any money from people eating raw food.
 
Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Life-long health issues vanishing like miracles are everyday occurrences.
You must have had a lot of health issues going into this diet if they vanish once per day....

True science will tell you to verify it yourself.
Actually, "true" science and anything related to health are somewhat incompatible.

True science involves doing large scale studies over time and separating out as many variable as possible to identify any causal factors.

Hard to do with people.
 

Arete

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
44
Location
Europe
You are wrong.

True science is empirical science. If I jump, I eventually hit the ground. This can be observed.

You guys keep coming at me now, huh? Who else? If you try, at least stop glowing. You are the same as the other guy. I looked through your history. You try to derail often.

Compassion is almost always weakness in disguise.

Don't be a pvssy.
Gamisch replied to you in that thread: "I won't go along with this mindset, im sorry..if anything, compassion is a sign of strength."

I'm too lazy to write it out so I copied this from AI:


Nietzsche famously viewed compassion (or pity) as a life-denying, corrosive force. Rather than a virtue, he argued it was a subtle form of dishonesty that multiplies suffering, degrades the recipient, and functions as a psychological weapon used by the weak to diminish the strong. [1, 2]

Why Nietzsche Considered Compassion "False"
  • The Will to Power Masked as Virtue: Nietzsche argued that the "giver" often uses compassion to establish superiority. By pitying someone, you elevate yourself and implicitly position the recipient as an inferior or a failure. [1, 2, 3]
  • Contagion and Weakness: He believed that taking on another person's suffering drains your own emotional and physical energy. By feeling pity, the strong are weakened, and suffering is merely multiplied rather than solved. [1, 2, 3]
  • Perpetuating Victimhood: Nietzsche argued that pity keeps the sufferer in a state of suffering. It encourages individuals to identify as victims and discourages the vital necessity of struggle, self-overcoming, and moving forward. [1, 2]
  • Critique of Christianity: He viewed Christian compassion as a societal sickness that glorifies weakness, poverty, and suffering, ultimately working against the flourishing of human potential. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Gamisch: "Good thing Nietzche isn't the end all be all. You can qoute Jesus Christ from Nazareth himself, I'll still tell you to filter information and think for yourself."

Which I again strongly agree with.

Now explain to everyone, what is a guy with no compassion doing on this thread? Your intentions are laid bare.

I said it before and I will say it again. This thread will continue. I will keep posting results and keep answering questions in this thread. People can build their own opinions.
 
Last edited:
Joined
May 20, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
18
Age
46
For example, one person's stomach could be like an industrial furnace, while other people like me struggle with even a medium-rare steak.
Yes, I think my digestive system is rather strong.

That is my understanding as well. If Keto works for you, I would assume you eat your steak medium cooked at most and/or have a high amount of enzyme mutations to digest it well too.
I mostly eat minced beef and lamb, well fried on either beef fat or on clarified butter/ghee.

On carnivore the issues are more on the physical side, especially constipation for many from high amounts of cooked meat.
I never had a constipation on carnivore.

Once, after 1 week of carnivore, I had a 3-week period of having a single urgent, liquidy sh-it 15-20 min after each meal. But that has later passed and I had a month without any such problems. (Then Christmas came, my discipline failed, I dropped the diet and didn't come back on it for a longer period of time.)
 

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
325
Reaction score
333
The primal diet can cause nutritional deficiencies, digestive shifts, and an increased risk of chronic disease due to its strict elimination of entire food groups like grains and legumes.


Nutritional Deficiencies
    • Fiber and B vitamins: Eliminating whole grains and legumes reduces dietary fiber intake, which can lead to constipation and poor gastrointestinal health, alongside a drop in essential B vitamins.

    • Calcium and Vitamin D: Restricting grains and traditional dairy products (depending on how strictly dairy is avoided) can impair bone and tooth density due to low calcium intake.

Gut and Cardiovascular Risks
    • Unfavorable gut changes: Long-term restriction of fermentable fibers found in grains and legumes can reduce beneficial gut bacteria like Bifidobacterium.

    • Elevated TMAO: High consumption of red and organ meats combined with low whole-grain intake can increase gut bacteria that produce TMAO (trimethylamine N-oxide), a compound linked to a higher risk of heart disease.

    • Saturated fat and cholesterol: Heavy reliance on animal fats and red meat can raise LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol levels, potentially increasing cardiovascular disease risks.

Practical and Psychological Downsides
    • High financial cost: Purchasing organic meats, wild-caught seafood, and specialized whole foods makes the diet expensive to maintain.
    • Restrictive food rules: Categorizing foods rigidly into "good" or "bad" can promote all-or-nothing thinking, social isolation during meals, and an increased risk of disordered eating patterns.


....... and you can end up with gut parasites.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top